over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Carbs for intra.

I wasn’t able to see everything other than what was quoted, I’m on my phone but I’ll take your word for it.. It’d still be cool to know how much more benefit there is because of the extra 25% glucose in the body.. There’s still so much missing…

But I see where you’re coming from and agree with it whole heartedly…

There was actually a surprising level of benefit. The time to exhaustion in the HBCD trial was significantly longer (about 70%) than that in the glucose or control trial.

I’ll send you a link so you can dive into it further if you want.

It's crazy that this debate is still going. Some guys just can't let shit go.

I don’t think there is any debate going on. It’s just discourse. I was explaining the findings of the study that was posted earlier since he didn’t have the full article in front of him alongside my take on why it might be beneficial in one setting without much benefit in another.

There was actually a surprising level of benefit. The time to exhaustion in the HBCD trial was significantly longer (about 70%) than that in the glucose or control trial.

I’ll send you a link so you can dive into it further if you want.

Thank you, going to check that out now…

So basically, in your opinion based on the data, it’s the reverse of what I said earlier in the thread between @Sully1234 and I where he talked about performance is actually true… So he was right, it does increase performance… 🧐 I have no problem being wrong there, sucks it doesn’t sit well with me or I’d love to see how I can improve with my particular sport/goals..

And there’s no data available on actual muscle accrual/hypertrophy? But based on your knowledge with bodybuilding and insulin etc, you don’t see how HBCD benefits that type of training and goal more so than the other options of intra workout carbs?? Am I right??

It's crazy that this debate is still going. Some guys just can't let shit go.

I’d be less worried about people “letting shit go” and more worried about the fact that this forum is more so full of emotionally fragile men acting like women instead of being the “hardcore bodybuilders” they claim to be…

Who knew a little discourse and debate was everyone’s kryptonite… 🙄😂

Turns out, so far, there’s no data to support your claim of;

“I’m bigger than you and so are a lot of people, just listen to them and stop asking questions.”

Again, I’d gamble you’d be just as big with anything else in place of your fancy supps… 🤷🏻‍♂️

If there’s data to prove I’m wrong, then I’ll gladly stand corrected…

“I’m bigger than you and so are a lot of people, just listen to them and stop asking questions.”
LOL No one has said anything even remoootely close to that in this entire thread.

If you are interpreting anyyy comment like that, then you are showing your severe insecurities. This entire battle back and forth has been, “can u show me any benefits other than digestion? Any studies to any hypertrophy claims?” and that’s it.

You're doing it again.

You have super jacked guys here with way more muscle than you'll ever want telling you what to use but you still want to debate it.

LOL No one has said anything even remoootely close to that in this entire thread.

If you are interpreting anyyy comment like that, then you are showing your severe insecurities. This entire battle back and forth has been, “can u show me any benefits other than digestion? Any studies to any hypertrophy claims?” and that’s it.

Here you go bro… Quoted it above 👆🏻 Considering you liked the post, funny you don’t remember him saying that…

How else am I supposed to interpret that??

Was it verbatim?? No… But you and I both know what he meant… It’s pretty fucking close…

Thank you, going to check that out now…

So basically, in your opinion based on the data, it’s the reverse of what I said earlier in the thread between @Sully1234 and I where he talked about performance is actually true… So he was right, it does increase performance… 🧐 I have no problem being wrong there, sucks it doesn’t sit well with me or I’d love to see how I can improve with my particular sport/goals..

And there’s no data available on actual muscle accrual/hypertrophy? But based on your knowledge with bodybuilding and insulin etc, you don’t see how HBCD benefits that type of training and goal more so than the other options of intra workout carbs?? Am I right??

No problem.

The study shows that HBCD is definitely superior for endurance related activities. I’d say It was significantly better even. If I was a competitive swimmer, I’d definitely pick HBCD over Dextrose. It was able to keep elevated levels of glucose (fuel) far longer than Dextrose which ultimately translated to better performance. This is also a situation where you’re taking your entire drink in one go.

Looking at it as a bodybuilder, and how most users drink their peri workout drink, my opinion changes. We sip our drink (fuel) in between exercises and I don’t see how sustained release comes into play. It does have better digestibility so that in its own could be a great reason for people to use it, that is if they don’t digest dextrose well. Now I’m far from an expert and don’t pretend to be one, so I take my cue from someone who trained more IFBB Pros using insulin and peri nutrition workout than likely anybody on the planet. Hell, Milos pretty much invented peri workout nutrition. I linked this video earlier in the thread and if you didn’t check it out yet, I definitely recommend you do. What he says make sense to me. At the end of the day, thats what matters. What makes sense to you?

Personally, for our use case, I don’t think there would be a significant difference in results with choosing either of these fuel sources.

Milos Sarcev - Are intra workouts worth it?

It’s cued up to where he starts talking about this very topic. I do think it’s worth watching the entire video from the beginning as he dives into everything else that is beneficial in your peri workout drink.

Wow @ this thread....LOL
Intra workout carbs?

Use whatever who cares? Especially when your loaded with gear, hell I was keto for damn near a year and a half, not a carb in sight (occasional carb up) and my lifting performance was fine.

So you’re responding without reading his replies. That explains your responses. Why even bother replying then?

It was that one post I stopped reading because I wasn't going to "debate" over who was debating who. I've read 99% of the words in this thread probably... Are you still grumpy I didn't with you and totally concede to you on the protein thread or something? Lol relax it'll be okay

It was that one post I stopped reading because I wasn't going to "debate" over who was debating who. I've read 99% of the words in this thread probably... Are you still grumpy I didn't with you and totally concede to you on the protein thread or something? Lol relax it'll be okay

I don’t even know who you are. Seems like your salty about something though. I’m not even sure what “side” your talking about. From this last post though, seems like your putting a lot of quality content out though. Have you posted a pic yet big guy?

Haha I just looked at your posts. Why would I be salty? I stand by what I said there. Proprietary EAA blends are something I’d never buy. Seems like you sure do hold a grudge though and I didn’t even know who you were 🤣

Probably just another fat boy behind the screen wondering why he doesn’t look like he works out even though he has EAAs and HBCD in his cupboard. I’m going to give you a hint. The supplements aren’t the key. Consistency with diet and nutrition is where your lacking.

Wow @ this thread....LOL
Intra workout carbs?

Use whatever who cares? Especially when your loaded with gear, hell I was keto for damn near a year and a half, not a carb in sight (occasional carb up) and my lifting performance was fine.

At the end of the day, neither carb source is going to make or break a physique. I think you could use damn near use any carb source and be fine. Hell you're a pro and you say use whatever. Then we got got guys that wont even post a photo that are looking for the "secret" to looking like a bodybuilder. I hate to break it to these guys but they're focusing on the wrong things. I've got no problem saying that I've been guilty of that myself in the past. I might not be a pro, shocking I know, but im happy with what ive built and the progress I continue to make. I know ive written a lot in this thread but if anybody was to look closer at nearly every post I made, ive consistently said that the carb source doesn't matter nearly as much as how well you digest it. Pick what works for you. Simple as that.

I don’t even know who you are. Seems like your salty about something though. I’m not even sure what “side” your talking about. From this last post though, seems like your putting a lot of quality content out though. Have you posted a pic yet big guy?

Lol I mean I was half joking trying to gauge. Your comment, unless I was wrong, was condescending or a quick little jab for no reason
Haha I just looked at your posts. Why would I be salty? I stand by what I said there. Proprietary EAA blends are something I’d never buy. Seems like you sure do hold a grudge though and I didn’t even know who you were 🤣

Probably just another fat boy behind the screen wondering why he doesn’t look like he works out even though he has EAAs and HBCD in his cupboard. I’m going to give you a hint. The supplements aren’t the key. Consistency with diet and nutrition is where your lacking.

Like I said half joking... Post just came off a little dickish lol. Actually I don't have HBCD in the cupboard... Anyway, no need to argue, have a good day then.

Always loved Karbolyn, seems to be the majority's favorite around here as well but does anyone here like MHP Dark Matter? Has some nice extras in there as well in the form of EAA's, creatine, etc

Always loved Karbolyn, seems to be the majority's favorite around here as well but does anyone here like MHP Dark Matter? Has some nice extras in there as well in the form of EAA's, creatine, etc
A friend who is sponsored by them gave me a jug years ago and I liked it! Just too expensive to me, cheaper to buy all the ingredients separately in bulk.

@concreter was a fan of Dark Matter but I don't recall anyone else mentioning it.

i just tell everyone to try gatorade first. If you dont get an upset stomach then be thankful you get to save alot of money. Lol. Pretty damn simple. Been doing gatorade for years.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131