over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best anti hair loss products ?

BaldNazi said:
Lucky for me I have a full head of hair and I shave it anyway.

I find it funny when I see guys going nuts over this shit. Girls LOVE shaved heads brother, trust me. Unless your head is shaped like a fucking chestnut, when the time comes just shave it. Its so damn comfortable and easy.

Now if your head is shaped like a chestnut, then you have a problem. Do what you gotta do....

:D

I'm pretty sure, proscar will only help with hairloss when using test. I don't think it will help with others like eq, tren, etc...

thanks for the response, my question was more along the lines of if there is a negative interaction between proscar and eq the way deca with proscar accelerate hairloss as someone has suggested in this thread

anybody clarify this for me?

Thanks

finasteride
nizoral
minoxidil 5%
topical spironolactone

^ This.

I use Dutast instead of Fina but same difference in reguards to using an oral to prevent hair loss.

Xandrox not available anymore

Mike pretty much what dragonfire listed.. but i would add Azelic Acid with the minoxidil called Xandrox 15%. Also depending on what I am running is how much finasteride I take. Proscar 5mg are good and cut in half. Also remember DO NOT take this stuff with Nandrolones, Tren, EQ and some others. It makes hair loss faster especially with Deca. We will all be getting hair grafts one day.. and hopefully by then hair cloning will be the thing
------------------------
Dr. lee's who used to be the only seller of xandrox has been shut. my thread on this was deleted. Xanrox worked great but the fda deemed it an illegal unapproved drug and shut down the site.

any minoxidil with retin a combo should work great. you can also get a topical propecia and use it twice a week. this protocol works great for me. no shedding during cycles, (my barber noted that it looked like I had more hair yesterday.) but I did notice a slight drop in libido when adding in the propecia. so you may want to try the rogaine/ retin a combo first and see how that works.

also run a search for dr proctor hair loss and dr. adam lewenberg hair loss. they both sell products for hair loss.

Good luck.

------------------------
Dr. lee's who used to be the only seller of xandrox has been shut. my thread on this was deleted. Xanrox worked great but the fda deemed it an illegal unapproved drug and shut down the site.

any minoxidil with retin a combo should work great. you can also get a topical propecia and use it twice a week. this protocol works great for me. no shedding during cycles, (my barber noted that it looked like I had more hair yesterday.) but I did notice a slight drop in libido when adding in the propecia. so you may want to try the rogaine/ retin a combo first and see how that works.

also run a search for dr proctor hair loss and dr. adam lewenberg hair loss. they both sell products for hair loss.

Good luck.
Since when ? Its up........

Yes ^^^ good advice. I use nizoral 2% EOD and use minodxil/azelic acid spray in problem areas. 10min later when it dries i'll apply %5 spiro cream. Its a mess and a pain in the ass but works. Also after applying the mino/aa mix i'll use a blow dryer on medium to help it dry faster. Same with the cream, but if not, it can take hours to dry.

:yeahthat:

dragonfire

Since when ? Its up........

I just checked again right now, the site is up but only has a message that dr.lee doesnt sell products anymore.

**broken link removed** says

"We're very sorry to inform you that Regrowth LLC has to suspend all operations at this time. In an ongoing audit, the U.S. FDA has deemed our medications to be 'unapproved illegal drugs'. The exorbitant cost of new drug development precludes our pursuing New Drug Applications (NDAs).

Requests for new consultations and orders for medications cannot be processed.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Richard Lee, M.D."

ok

thanks to all of u guys !

where do u get proscar ?

Took me less than 30 minutes at the dermatologist to get proscar script. I use a pill cutter and cut each in to 4 and take 1 ed. Ive run 3 or 4 cycles on proscar now. I dont see any more hairloss than what I had before, although I did thin a little more on cycle, but that actually came back a month after. I use rogaine too.

Oh, 1 more thing. I used proscar on 750mg wk sustananon. Just don't know how if any effect the proscar and small amount of decca in the sus had...

Oh, 1 more thing. I used proscar on 750mg wk sustananon. Just don't know how if any effect the proscar and small amount of decca in the sus had...

Sust is all test in different esters not deca or it wasnt sust

True. It was omnadren. So I know it was sus...Im just not sure if the test decanoate ester acts the same on hairloss as the nandralone ester decanoate

I mean hairloss as it pertains to accelerated hairloss with proscar.

Where's a link showing propecia combined with eq makes one's hair fall out quicker?

I doubt everyone on a DHT blocker avoids tren, deca and eq, but seeing evidence would be nice.

I just checked again right now, the site is up but only has a message that dr.lee doesnt sell products anymore.

**broken link removed** says

"We're very sorry to inform you that Regrowth LLC has to suspend all operations at this time. In an ongoing audit, the U.S. FDA has deemed our medications to be 'unapproved illegal drugs'. The exorbitant cost of new drug development precludes our pursuing New Drug Applications (NDAs).

Requests for new consultations and orders for medications cannot be processed.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Richard Lee, M.D."

Didn't see probably because I have a backdoor into the order page and actually just placed one.I will call tomorrow to see if it went through.

There are other sites still up that sell that same products by other doctors.

Nizoral every other day, rogaine and finasteride, is pretty much what's available.

I use all 3. Great results.

Edit - I love tren, use it quite often, there is nothing you can do to prevent hair loss from highly androgenic steroids - They bind to the hair follicles and act like a DHT, causing hair loss.

Fortunately, as the androgenic side effects diminish, you will notice that hair re-growth is possible with rogaine.

This is from my experience.

Last edited:
In addition to all the reccomendations so far you could look into:

- Dercos
-MinSaw-M
-Nanoguard A
-Nanothik
-Krill

combinations of some of these and others mentioned are also worth looking into!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws