over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best hairloss shampoo????

i tried both Regenpure and Nizoral.
i prefer Nizoral, seems to work better for me

I really like Regenpure.

I just added Regenepure Precision Minoxidil to the arsenal.

I'll see how this turns out, however, it takes at least 6 months x 2 day.

You have to keep at it apprently

Regenepure has been the best hair loss shampoo I've ever used. I've never noticed much of a difference with tricomin as far as a thickening effect. The best thickening conditioner I've used is Andalou Naturals Lavender and Biotin Conditioner. It plumps up the hairs more than anything I've used and I've tried a lot of stuff.

**broken link removed**

I should add that in my experience with this conditioner it seems to act differently than other thickening conditioners. Most the other ones I've used seem to have a more temporary affect, but thicken the hairs right away. This one takes a few days to start seeing results. I'm going out now without any hair concealer mixed in. Although I should add that I've added 10,000 IU a day of vitamin D3 a few weeks after starting this conditioner. Regardless of what is helping I'm very happy.

Last edited:
I should add that in my experience with this conditioner it seems to act differently than other thickening conditioners. Most the other ones I've used seem to have a more temporary affect, but thicken the hairs right away. This one takes a few days to start seeing results. I'm going out now without any hair concealer mixed in. Although I should add that I've added 10,000 IU a day of vitamin D3 a few weeks after starting this conditioner. Regardless of what is helping I'm very happy.

Hair consealer? always thought it was a gimmick does it actually work?

Hair consealer? always thought it was a gimmick does it actually work?

It's not going to cure a bald spot. It will just make a miniaturized hair look like a normal one. It basically does the same thing that mascara does to eyelashes. I've gotten back my old hairline with duta and minox, but some of the hairs are still miniaturized at the temples. I use DermMatch. It only takes about 30 seconds before I leave the house. It's kinda expensive, but the thing will last you for years.

If what I'm doing stops working and I lose my hair, oh well. I'll just shave, but for the time being I'm so close to having the head of hair I did as a teen I'm hoping to maintain until a cure is found. My treatments only take a few minutes a day and don't cost very much.

Last edited:
It's not going to cure a bald spot. It will just make a miniaturized hair look like a normal one. It basically does the same thing that mascara does to eyelashes. I've gotten back my old hairline with duta and minox, but some of the hairs are still miniaturized at the temples. I use DermMatch. It only takes about 30 seconds before I leave the house. It's kinda expensive, but the thing will last you for years.

Thats basically what I need I don't have any bald spots my hair just looks thin I may give this a shot thanks for the info Mike

Now I'm paranoid. Guess I should get some hair thickening shampoo.

Most of you use either regenpure or andalou? Can you use both?

Nixing is good stuff. My wife is a hair stylist so she buys it from her salon for like 60 percent off

Sorry I meant nioxin.stupid auto correct

If what I'm doing stops working and I lose my hair, oh well. I'll just shave, but for the time being I'm so close to having the head of hair I did as a teen I'm hoping to maintain until a cure is found. My treatments only take a few minutes a day and don't cost very much.

what type of protocol do you run for your hair? Do you have any experience with duta? Been running it for a while with good results.

Mike, thanks for the suggestion on the conditioner. I'm going to give this a shot. Thanks again.

Monte

what type of protocol do you run for your hair? Do you have any experience with duta? Been running it for a while with good results.

I run duta and fin after reading a study about possible synergy with both and improved hair counts. Topically I shampoo with regenepure once a day and use a thickening conditioner anytime I shower. I treat my hair with cocount oil that I heat in the micowave 2-4 times a week at night. It gives the hair a thicker look and replenishes the oils that washing often can reduce. I use minoxidil every night.

I've gotten back my 18 year old hair line, but I still have some hair that are miniaturized. I'm hoping to be able to maintain what I have until a cure is found. By cure I mean something that doesn't require a daily treatment.

Fuller thicker hair shampoo . And the medicine finesteride works wonders for keeping your hair ...

Nice, thanks everyone looks like i need to start this routine, hair seems to be moving from my head to my back.

I was lost a good amount of hair while doing a short cycle of prop in the spring. I have used nioxin for years, but when i added "the big 3" shampoo twice a week...i really started to notice my hair growing back.

I really like Regenpure.

I just added Regenepure Precision Minoxidil to the arsenal.

I'll see how this turns out, however, it takes at least 6 months x 2 day.

You have to keep at it apprently

Where did you get the regenepure, I use nizoral, my doctor prescribes it to me

I alternate between Nizoral and Head and Shoulder. stops the itchiness fills out the hair also helps with the hair line.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity