over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best source of BCP-157

Same here. Just barely starting his bcp157 on my rats legs and he already seems to be doing better. Will be stocking up a lot more once the rest comes in.
Is your rat also enjoying his Dave Chappelle DVDs?

BPC157 is good as f**k. I used it together with TB50 for my back. You can feel that they are recovering, or maybe just my psychological hint. However, it do speed up my recover.

Can anyone recommend where to administer for bicep tendonitis? Shoulder or where the pain is in the bicep? Shit is killing me. I've done bpc before for my elbow worked great never used tb what's a good dose when using both?

Can anyone recommend where to administer for bicep tendonitis? Shoulder or where the pain is in the bicep? Shit is killing me. I've done bpc before for my elbow worked great never used tb what's a good dose when using both?

For BPC as close to the injury site as possible is best but in the end it will all go systemic. 250-500mcg 2x a day is normal

TB 500 doesnt matter where you inject. It builds up in your system so you could "front load" 5mg to start then 500mcg every day is what I would do.

my right knee is f’d, 25 years of bone on bone, the butcher bill is becoming due, Dr says at least a partial replacement needed. there’s arthritis in it, lots of inflammation, pretty much hurts LF all the time, especially when wading rivers fly fish guiding, plus I’m 57… Any recommendations, other than 157, tb500? Inject sq around the damaged area? Dosage (if different than what’s been said here)? Was using Evolution, but i suspect their quality is shat.

Ma research chems and Ace labs both sponsors and both carry excellent products. If you want a full kit (10 vails) I use Ace but MA is nice as you can buy just a few if you want.

MA research (see Mike's post above for link and discount code). Been a customer to both of his businesses for years and have never been disappointed. BPC-157 (just noticed the OP's title says BCP lol), is a Godsend for injuries. Being 40+ nagging injuries (for me shoulders) is a given. For a 5mg vial, I'd recommend .5mg daily for 10 days, injected IM in affected area. For the money, you have nothing to lose.

Ma research chems and Ace labs both sponsors and both carry excellent products. If you want a full kit (10 vails) I use Ace but MA is nice as you can buy just a few if you want.
I also highly recommend ace. Their BPC cleared up some lower back pain I had that was progressng. My gf had to have a cervical fusion and it's the only non-opiod option that can take the edge off on bad days. It's anti-inflammatory effects phenomenal. I've tried BPC from other sources but had little to no effect. I only use ace now, quality/performance has been consistent on 5+ kits I've used over the years

Im just now reaching TB500 and BCP as my Dr told me to look into them. Im 51 yrs old and have a ton of body aches and pains from years of abusing my body. TB 500 seem to be what i am leaning toward as i dont really want to inject daily and be a human pin cushion. So injecting TB500 2x a week seems more user friendly if you are getting the same results. ALso is this something you could stay on for extended periods of time kinda like a lifetime of preventative maintenance? Thanks fellas

MA Research's BPC healed my severe tennis elbow! I was to a point that I couldn't go over 20-25lbs of Tricep pushdowns with the rope on the cable machine!! Pathetic I know......
I did 500 sub q once a day for 40 days!
Did this heal it permanently then? Or continously have to use it

I'm looking to stock up on some BCP-157 and was wondering what is everyone prefer source for it (and TB-500) , I know a couple sponsor here sell it but lately it's seems like quality of the peptide has been really hit or miss.
Do we have anyone here that has consistently reliable dosed peptide.???

Feel free to message me if you don't want to reply publicly.

I got mine from Newsarms

He's got a lot of unique items, very good 600mg/ml l-carnitine, nootropics, everything is quality

Kinda random but there are reports of BPC having negative impacts on the dopamine/reward system. Duration seems to be about 1month after last dose.
What does that mean exactly? There’s like a loss of reward feeling or a loss of dopamine? Just trying to understand.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws