over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

best way to run igf-1 lr3

vanya

Registered
Ok i know opinions on this stuff are always changing so i figured i would ask. What is the general consensus on the most effective way to run this stuff now. I have 1mg to use. How many mcg to take? When? Everyday? IM or just sub q since its systematic?

The thing with LR3, from what i understand, is you want maximal localized uptake. The recommendation is that you microdose as small as 1.25mcg with multiple injections IM to maximize local uptake of IGF to the surrounding IGF receptors

The thing with LR3, from what i understand, is you want maximal localized uptake. The recommendation is that you microdose as small as 1.25mcg with multiple injections IM to maximize local uptake of IGF to the surrounding IGF receptors

im doing this pre workout. never done this and pre ill let you guys know how its working from pwo to pre.

SB

That doesn't work, good theory, but not practical.

50mcg before your last meal of the day.

I found through my own experimenting that it seems to work best when your hgh levels are lowest. I took it many different ways and this was the one that seemed to cause the most in gains. I have no scientific facts to back this I am just telling you from my own personal experience with the compoun. As far as post workout. Your muscles are healing for days after you train them. Does waiting a few hours till you take it really matter that much? I dont think so myself.

igf-1lr3

The most used dosages range between 20mcg/day to 120mcg/day.Igf is most effective when administered subcutaneous and injected once or twice daily.The best time for injections is either in the morning and /or immediately after weight training/ if used for body building.In my opinion.
Example for a 20mcg dose:Reconstitution the 1mg vial with 10ml Bacteriostatic Water. into a 10 ml vial.Each 20mcg dose will then equal1/2cc which is the 50 mark on a u100 insulin syringe.Hope this helps.

Well, there is some belief that you should wait a couple hours after working out so you don't prevent your muscles from when they put out there own IGF-1 and MGF. then you do the IGF.

Ive tried sub q in the am and pm, pre workout, post workout, and before bed. The best results i got was from pre workout bi lateral injections, i did this using the FST-7 training method and i was quite happy with the results.

Scientifically speaking, training a muscle upregulates the IGF receptors correct? Yes! So since IGF-LR3 is long acting and systemic, if used prior to training ( 15minutes roughly ) then more of the IGF will be utilized due to the receptor upregulating. Plus when training a bodypart more blood is pumped into that area, so even if the IGF hits the blood stream it will eventually be returned to the desired area to be used.

[created my own thread]

Last edited:
I think that 10 mcg diluted in 10 mL of water and injected in a muscular group is the maximum , for instance 10 mcg in the left deltoid and 10 mcg in the right deltoid, in total 20 mcg in 20 mL of water

Last edited:
I used 40mcg a day 3 times a week, and was happy with results. I'm new to it and that was first time use. Also why are you guys saying water? I use AA with mine.

I used 40mcg a day 3 times a week, and was happy with results. I'm new to it and that was first time use. Also why are you guys saying water? I use AA with mine.

You want an AA solution, not just AA. .6% . Then you back fill with BA when you inject.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear