over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

best way to use 1500iu hgh

cut the "new-school" crap guys! ed is the one and only, tried and proven way of using gh...10 ius a day, 2-4 injections depending on your schedule, you can change the amount/timing of injections even daily if you want, doesn't mean anything as long as it's every fucking day!!!

so people get results 3x a week why?

for muscle building we get results because systemic igf levels stay elevated for something like 36-40 hours. So we bump them way the fuck up with a larger dose and then even at 36-40 hours, i believe thats the mark they just start to decline. So when they start declining, we slam em back on up.

We get a much greater igf increase from a 10 iu dose EOD than we do from 2-4iu ED. Thats why i LOVE 4 iu split daily for general useage and 10iu for muscle building. Thats just my opinion and my experience.

ppl would get results injecting whole kit once a week, it's a matter of getting THE MOST out of your gh...and money...when talking about low doses, 3x10 a week might be better than 7x4, for instance, but when using more multiple daily shots is the way to go, it's the closest to human bodies own natural gh release, many spikes during a day...

yes it's true igf levels stay elevated for more than 24h and after extended use you get results for months after stopping but, imo, higher igf levels aren't the only positive effect of gh and those other effects we don't even know all yet are greatest when injecting ed...to be honest it's not about science, it's about multiple top and not so top level bb'ers life-long experience, tried and proven methods from 80s, 90s...

ppl would get results injecting whole kit once a week, it's a matter of getting THE MOST out of your gh...and money...when talking about low doses, 3x10 a week might be better than 7x4, for instance, but when using more multiple daily shots is the way to go, it's the closest to human bodies own natural gh release, many spikes during a day...

yes it's true igf levels stay elevated for more than 24h and after extended use you get results for months after stopping but, imo, higher igf levels aren't the only positive effect of gh and those other effects we don't even know all yet are greatest when injecting ed...to be honest it's not about science, it's about multiple top and not so top level bb'ers life-long experience, tried and proven methods from 80s, 90s...

i agree. I know i certainly didnt come up with the 10+iu 3 x a week. A guy i lifted with that competed nationally and was around 300lbs in the offseason passed it down to me and he didn't come up with it either. he paid someone VERY good money for his diet, supplementation etc. You just stated that if you can afford 30iu a week, you would get more results taking 10iu 3 x a week than 4iu every day. So what is your argument? You just said it would work better,so if we follow that logic to its concluision, if you can afford a whole kit per week, you will get more results taking 33iu 3x a week. Has anyone ever stated or have you seen research that when you dose higher and more infrequent, you lose the other positive benefits of gh? If so i would like to see it because i am always trying to learn.

if i had unlimited resources, shit yeah, i would run 10iu a day. Hell YEAH! I am getting excited sitting here just thinking about it. I can't quite swing that=-( I can afford about 30-40 iu a week, and i want to get the most out of that.

I am not trying to be a smart ass spude BUT if we stayed with the knowledge of the past and didnt try to advance it, well, we would all be sitting around a fire in the center of a mead hall talking about the villages we had just plundered.

i agree. I know i certainly didnt come up with the 10+iu 3 x a week. A guy i lifted with that competed nationally and was around 300lbs in the offseason passed it down to me and he didn't come up with it either. he paid someone VERY good money for his diet, supplementation etc. You just stated that if you can afford 30iu a week, you would get more results taking 10iu 3 x a week than 4iu every day. So what is your argument? You just said it would work better,so if we follow that logic to its concluision, if you can afford a whole kit per week, you will get more results taking 33iu 3x a week. Has anyone ever stated or have you seen research that when you dose higher and more infrequent, you lose the other positive benefits of gh? If so i would like to see it because i am always trying to learn.

if i had unlimited resources, shit yeah, i would run 10iu a day. Hell YEAH! I am getting excited sitting here just thinking about it. I can't quite swing that=-( I can afford about 30-40 iu a week, and i want to get the most out of that.

I am not trying to be a smart ass spude BUT if we stayed with the knowledge of the past and didnt try to advance it, well, we would all be sitting around a fire in the center of a mead hall talking about the villages we had just plundered.

AAAHHHHH but what do we do with the extra 1iu a week?!?!?!?!?!? fuck it im taking up basket weaving LOLOL!

I agree with osiris completely on this subject :headbang:

AAAHHHHH but what do we do with the extra 1iu a week?!?!?!?!?!? fuck it im taking up basket weaving LOLOL!

I agree with osiris completely on this subject :headbang:

that is why i am not 300lbs and shredded, if only i had figured out where that 1iu goes.

I put a lot of thought into the peptides sides of things but honestly, it doesnt matter, its truly the same as gear. Put it in a syringe, take it with some kinda frequency, train like a possessed person, and eat like someone stranded on a desert island without food for years. Do that and it all works out at the end.

that is why i am not 300lbs and shredded, if only i had figured out where that 1iu goes.

I put a lot of thought into the peptides sides of things but honestly, it doesnt matter, its truly the same as gear. Put it in a syringe, take it with some kinda frequency, train like a possessed person, and eat like someone stranded on a desert island without food for years. Do that and it all works out at the end.

Peptides are the new big thing, for sure. I'm thinking I'm gonna throw in an IU of IP's blues with my PWO GHRP/MOD GRF dose to see if anything happens. I'll find out if these bad boys are as strong as they say!

I've been on gh for over a year straight and had good results with 4ius/day. When you do only pwo injections are you doing sub q or IM? And if its IM is it in the muscle trained like IGF? Thanks.

Osiris-i have a qustion. say you were gonna do the 10iu 3x a week protocol,but due to work constraints could only train mon,tue and thurs. would you do you 10 iu after training or eod regardles?

Osiris-i have a qustion. say you were gonna do the 10iu 3x a week protocol,but due to work constraints could only train mon,tue and thurs. would you do you 10 iu after training or eod regardles?

Wow, thats a good one. I did do that a few times when i couldn't make my wed training. It didn't hurt that i know of, i still grew.

My personal opinion is that you would be fine.

for muscle building we get results because systemic igf levels stay elevated for something like 36-40 hours. So we bump them way the fuck up with a larger dose and then even at 36-40 hours, i believe thats the mark they just start to decline. So when they start declining, we slam em back on up.

We get a much greater igf increase from a 10 iu dose EOD than we do from 2-4iu ED. Thats why i LOVE 4 iu split daily for general useage and 10iu for muscle building. Thats just my opinion and my experience.

how was the 10iu admin bro?

how was the 10iu admin bro?

i did it IM. I wanted it to hit a bit faster because i was trying to juggle slin, igf1-lr3 and the gh.

was that 5iu am bi lat or all 10iu in one muscle post work out?????

was that 5iu am bi lat or all 10iu in one muscle post work out?????

Do you want the truthful answer? It doesn't matter, gh doesnt exert a localized effect except for fat loss(something to do with the particular mechanism it liberates efa's with). I am sure i did split it bilaterally because when i ran the blast, i used to focus on the details and overcomplicate things, but i dont believe it makes a difference.

I actually just thought about it, i remember specifically doing it bilaterally. I did the same with the igf1-lr3 post-workout and the slin, well that just got jabbed in my fat:D

i dont know why no one has asked this up until this point, but how the hell do you have 1500ius laying around? :D :love: you rich dawg? :eek:

Do you want the truthful answer? It doesn't matter, gh doesnt exert a localized effect except for fat loss(something to do with the particular mechanism it liberates efa's with). I am sure i did split it bilaterally because when i ran the blast, i used to focus on the details and overcomplicate things, but i dont believe it makes a difference.

I actually just thought about it, i remember specifically doing it bilaterally. I did the same with the igf1-lr3 post-workout and the slin, well that just got jabbed in my fat:D

LOL, thanks for not lying to me bro ;) appreciate the edumication!

LOL, thanks for not lying to me bro ;) appreciate the edumication!

i am just sharing what i have actually done, not educating. I leave the whole theorizing and textbook stuff to others who are much smarter than me:D

I just know what i have done and how it affected me.

O, since you said you overcomplicated things - wld it be easier to 5am/5pm or 10iu am?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear