over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BIG TIME SHOULDER PAIN

GeorgeMiami

Banned
Hey,

Had a question i usually inject in my delts an injection of 1cc of cypionate and 1cc of Deca like always but this time my delt is swollen big time and this
never happens maybe a little not this much i usually withdraw from the vial with an 18g then switch to a 25g like always but i ran out of the 18g's so i have been saving the needle which i only use to withdraw and reused it i changed then to a 25g to administer the injection and then a day later i start getting the pain.

what could the problem be?

Gear is legit (HRT)

It could be inflamed from using a dull pin or the pin could have been a little dirty from the top on the vials. I assume that you swabed you injection point with a prep pad before you injected ?

I'm anal about everything being clean , I swab the tops of my vials before and after each needle goes through and swap my skin very well for several inches around the injection site and also the hand thats contacting the pin.
it takes little to cause a nasty infection!!

But I would say if everything is clean that you may have hit some scar tissue or just iritated the musscle with a dull pin

Gunsmith said:
It could be inflamed from using a dull pin or the pin could have been a little dirty from the top on the vials. I assume that you swabed you injection point with a prep pad before you injected ?

I'm anal about everything being clean , I swab the tops of my vials before and after each needle goes through and swap my skin very well for several inches around the injection site and also the hand thats contacting the pin.
it takes little to cause a nasty infection!!

But I would say if everything is clean that you may have hit some scar tissue or just iritated the musscle with a dull pin

Thanks for the input Gunsmith

I swab the injection but not the vials
i use 18g to withdraw and 25g to inject

i just didnt have another 18g to withdraw so i used an old one but after that i still switched to the 25g

how would an infection look like?

try shooting 1-2 ml of bacteriostatic water into the center of the lump. use your hand to work it in after the shot and by the next day it should be smaller.

getbig27 said:
try shooting 1-2 ml of bacteriostatic water into the center of the lump. use your hand to work it in after the shot and by the next day it should be smaller.

i it were infected what would the systoms to the area?

I am feeling like i have a cold

First thing you need to do is calm down and I'm not saying that to be a prick.
I know the feeling you are going through right now, but posting every couple of hours asking the same question isn't going to help.

How did the injection go? Were you moving the needle around? Did you aspirate? Hit a vein or nerve? Did you inject slowly?
There are many reasons you could be feeling the pain you are.

In my opinion if you think there is any possibility of infection/abcess I wouldn't inject anything into the
area as its only going to aggrivate the condition. Is the area noticably warmer, red, and swollen?

This is something you are going to have to watch and make a decision on
calmly as to what you want to do. If things continue to get noticably worse I would say its time to make a run to a doc you trust.
But if things improve and a lump remains you can rule out infection and its time to man up and drain your sterile
abcess, unless of course you don't feel comfortable doing that. Then revert back to the doctor idea.

I'm not saying its either of those things, just throwing POSSIBILITIES out there. Ultimately, no one can accurately
diagnose you over the internet.

Just remember to take a valid lesson from this. Needles are easy to come by, another arm is not. Don't risk your health for something that costs pennies.
When all this blows over and you are fine, next time use a sterile 25 gauge to draw (yes it will take forever) and switch to another sterile 25 gauge to inject.

IMO you would not have caught a cold already from the injection.

Last edited:
Liphted said:
First thing you need to do is calm down and I'm not saying that to be a prick.
I know the feeling you are going through right now, but posting every couple of hours asking the same question isn't going to help.

How did the injection go? Were you moving the needle around? Did you aspirate? Hit a vein or nerve? Did you inject slowly?
There are many reasons you could be feeling the pain you are.

In my opinion if you think there is any possibility of infection/abcess I wouldn't inject anything into the
area as its only going to aggrivate the condition. Is the area noticably warmer, red, and swollen?

This is something you are going to have to watch and make a decision on
calmly as to what you want to do. If things continue to get noticably worse I would say its time to make a run to a doc you trust.
But if things improve and a lump remains you can rule out infection and its time to man up and drain your sterile
abcess, unless of course you don't feel comfortable doing that. Then revert back to the doctor idea.

I'm not saying its either of those things, just throwing POSSIBILITIES out there. Ultimately, no one can accurately
diagnose you over the internet.

Just remember to take a valid lesson from this. Needles are easy to come by, another arm is not. Don't risk your health for something that costs pennies.
When all this blows over and you are fine, next time use a sterile 25 gauge to draw (yes it will take forever) and switch to another sterile 25 gauge to inject.

IMO you would not have caught a cold already from the injection.

Thanks for the reply

when i injected i didnt move the needle around.
I did aspirate .
there is no redness.
I did inject slowly.

I injected in the right shoulder the same way i did the left shoulder that is swollen i used the 18 g to withdraw and the 25g to inject and nothing happend when i injected Monday i went and did chest maybe i did an excercise the aggravated the area.
and everything went well

Hows it coming, feeling better?

shoulder shots always frustrate me, I can never keep a steady hand so when i move the needle around it always makes the muscle super sore the next day.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear