over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BigBadAsian - Busted

What? He rats out everybody he can flap his mouth about....he can burn in hell as far as i'm concerned. He turned others over instead of being a man and taking accountability of his own actions, that is a coward bitch who is way overdue to get what he deserves. Wonder who he will rat out in this one?

#1, the dude burned me 17 fucking years ago.

#2, 2 years later the dude was a moderator on Rippedmass and when I mentioned him being a scammer 15! years ago, I catch shit for calling a moderator a scammer.. WHICH HE WAS and IS.

#3, I did about all I felt like doing in regards to him scamming me, which was telling people/his potential customers.

#4, I DON'T CALL THE COPS.

if 1/2 the people who got burned would ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING, rather than hoping police would take care of it FOR THEM, maybe less people would get burned.

when it comes to LE getting involved in shit like this, IT"S BAD FOR EVERYBODY. Wthe fuck don't people understand about that?

The more you get entrenched in this, the more you realize the kind of dumb bottom of the gene pool type people making up a vast majority of this business endeavor/industry. Anyone with even a modicum of IQ, or a professional career would steer clear of people like this.

The problem with gear use being illegal is that it's usually scumbags that are dealing it.

Not always the sharpest tools in the shed..

Just bumping the ORIGINAL thread about the BBA bust, since I've been accused by Animal71 of Evolutionary of some type of cover up and keeping info from PM members because K1 deleted his thread on the same subject. As I explained to him, we don't allow multiple threads on the same subject!

There you go Asshole71, the original thread on the subject for members to discuss! No cover up...no conspiracy...nothing to hide!

Last edited:
Just bumping the ORIGINAL thread about the BBA bust, since I've been accused by Animal71 of Evolutionary of some type of cover up and keeping info from PM members because K1 deleted his thread on the same subject. As I explained to him, we don't allow multiple threads on the same subject!

There you go Asshole71, the original thread on the subject for members to discuss! No cover up...no conspiracy...nothing to hide!

But this thread doesn't contain the link to his forum that has the article on the discussion of the super secret not all over the forums "inside" info" that will shock the world. ;)

Glad to read scumbags reap what they sow.

Yeah, the fucking guy thinks because his bullshit repetitive threads get deleted and because BBA was a Mod here long ago that we are covering up the truth about something that everyone on every forum already knows about...As if any of us give a shit about BBA getting busted AGAIN?! He was removed from here for being a rat...That was the end of it!

But this thread doesn't contain the link to his forum that has the article on the discussion of the super secret not all over the forums "inside" info" that will shock the world. ;)

No shit right?! He steals shit from here that others post...Has one of his boys type up some article about it and then reposts it here. THEN gets all bitchy when his threads get deleted for reposting the same shit?!

I'm going to go into more detail regarding my last post in this thread. I want to expose Animal71 for being the low class, dip shit that he is!

Asshole71 made a thread after this thread was already made. Yes he pays to sponsor his crappy website here but rules are rules. K1 deleted his thread for being repetitive. I read the story from his site...he went back ten years talking about how BBA ratted out Maverick...he used Maverick's real name in his article...it's public knowledge but I felt like he could have left that out. Mav still lurks and he did his time and didn't rat on anyone...Mav is a stand up guy! So, I sent him a PM and asked if he could remove Maverick's real name...keep in mind, Maverick wasn't a Mod here...that's how smart Ahole71 is...here's the PM's...

Bio said:
Hey Animal,

I saw your article regarding BBA. Maverick is still around...doesn't post much but you didn't have to refer to him by his full name. He did his time and didn't roll on anyone. Please remove his real name from your article.

Thanks,

Bio

animal71 said:
Bio, what are you trying to cover up?
Are you saying we should hide the fact that a moderator who was (and likely STILL is) a government informant?
Are you saying we shouldn't tell professionalmuscle members and ALL steroid forums that bigbadasian is a government informant/was arrested and can set them up?
Are you saying trying to keep PM members safe is wrong?

Seems you're trying to cover something up for him. Very strange.

You know by deleting our thread exposing bigbadasian (informant) on PM, you just make it look more suspicious and we will be adding this information to the article. I find the shut down of freedom of speech very alarming.

It seems moderators are involved with federal agents and are informants, but it's being covered up. Prove me wrong, tell me why we cannot release information that's ALREADY public? it's public and well known information.

Bio said:
Cover up?

Your thread was deleted by K1 because there was already a thread on the BBA bust...NO COVER UP...you were just late to the party putting a thread up about it...we don't need multiple threads on a subject...the other thread is still up and running, so I'm not sure what you're accusing anyone of covering up?

I think this is BBA's third bust...no problem letting everyone know what a piece of shit he is because he rolled on people each time and I'm sure this time won't be any different.

Mav on the other hand didn't roll on anyone, even though he had a wife and family. He is a stand up guy. I understand what happened to him and his info is public information, I just don't understand why you had to bring him up? I politely asked you to remove his (Mav's) real name that's all...now you reply accusing me of trying to cover something up? You're a real piece of work Animal!

In the Banned forum, he titled his thread Banned by Bio...I didn't ban him, rAJ banned him, which I explained to him. Then he makes another post asking why I banned him...not too bright! Plus he has continued to insist that there's a cover up...this guy is COMPLETELY delusional. Remember, the situation with BBA being a Mod on PM was 10 years ago! He's been gone since 2007! Common sense doesn't seem to get through to this guy...I guess it isn't so common!

Last edited:
I think Bio is right,he shouldn't put Maverick's real name out their like that, he did his time, no ratting, he had an open Indictment not closed to hide anything... So yeah just on that point alone I back Bio on this...

Omni Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

I think Bio is right,he shouldn't put Maverick's real name out their like that, he did his time, no ratting, he had an open Indictment not closed to hide anything... So yeah just on that point alone I back Bio on this...

The whole point is that I made a simple request about Mav and he comes back with some delusional story that Mod's and PM are trying to cover something up, which he is still spouting in the Banned forum no matter how many times it's intelligently explained to him.

I really didn't like this part of his response..."You know by deleting our thread exposing bigbadasian (informant) on PM, you just make it look more suspicious and we will be adding this information to the article." He's basically saying that he's going to re-write the article in order to do a smear job on PM, the Mod's and Big A.

Well..... Did he say sorry?

Doesn't matter at this point. He is no longer welcome here. I am not going to have anyone on this forum smear or make up stuff about Mods or PM.

Originally Posted by animal71

It seems moderators are involved with federal agents and are informants, but it's being covered up. Prove me wrong

So I wasn't actually mistaken when during my last London trip, as I was passing by there, I'd have sworn to God I saw Big A getting out MI5's headquarters... damn I knew it!!

:D:banghead::rolleyes::p

Thank you Bio for trying to provide some cover for a good guy.

IPG

I think Animal71 is annoying as fuck. He's one of the posters here that I don't even bother to read. Whether it's good info or bad it's all regurgitated and his only intention is to direct traffic to his site.

I put him right up there with the jack asses that post crap just to get their 50 and into the sponsor forum. And a lot of people here know how I feel about those! LOL

Is animal that jackass who posts topics like "Vitamin C, what are your thoughts, we think it's poisonous at jerkofflutionary"?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

So I wasn't actually mistaken when during my last London trip, as I was passing by there, I'd have sworn to God I saw Big A getting out MI5's headquarters... damn I knew it!!

:D:banghead::rolleyes::p
Yes it's a cover like Area 51 in Nevada lol...I might have seen him coming out of Area 51 at the exact same time...Lol...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner