over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bisexual PM's

Dave_19

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
is anyone else having problems with bisexual guys constantly PMing them, its really pissing me off, ive had 2 members bothering me now this month, and Im started to get real irratated I dotn want to say any user names, but I think its kind of offending like asking a girl to strip for you..

Daveb_19 said:
is anyone else having problems with bisexual guys constantly PMing them, its really pissing me off, ive had 2 members bothering me now this month, and Im started to get real irratated I dotn want to say any user names, but I think its kind of offending like asking a girl to strip for you..

Asking a girl to strip for you is offending? :rolleyes:

Anyway, forward that shit to a mod, bro...

-slide

Re: Re: bisexual PM's

slide said:

Asking a girl to strip for you is offending? :rolleyes:

Anyway, forward that shit to a mod, bro...

-slide

you are misunderstanding me bro this guy is asking me to flex nude for his ass, its the same as if pmed a chick on her and was like "your hot will you take nude pics for me" get it......

|--[\\\]>---------- I'm sorry, i just wanted to see you show a little less skin bro...no harm done right?! LOL! just kidding, that is strange bro...i am lucky i have NOT had any of these kinky pms you speak of.

me too

since I posted some pics I too had to deal wit that shiznit. Just do not reply and erase very simple, it will only bother you if you let it. Unfortnatley this sport (which I use losely) is going to have many people that bat on the other side of the plate trying to interact with you. fergettaboutit
G

Re: Re: Re: bisexual PM's

Daveb_19 said:

you are misunderstanding me bro this guy is asking me to flex nude for his ass, its the same as if pmed a chick on her and was like "your hot will you take nude pics for me" get it......

Yeah, I get it, bro...Like I said, if you feel that strongly about it, forward it to a mod to take care of...we dont need that crap here.

-slide

Last edited:
In order for me to ban him (or anyone), I need more than their username. I need that and a thread that they have posted at - just copy it from the "address bar" and paste in message. If they've never posted, there's no way I can find them. I passed this info along to Big A, since he has Admin rights, I think he can ban them.

xcel

xcel is right. you need to give more info..then he or any other mod can pass it on to big a. no one should be made to feel awkward or offended by coming to this board. that is not what it is meant for...

Daveb_19 said:

well i wouldnt do it for free 50 bucks in my paypal acount i would strip and pose lol but really that stinks bro im sure BIG-A will take care of it for ya

yep

homo has PMed me as well

I received one as well and I forwarded it to MIKE S to see if he has had the same problems.

SOME DUDE NAMED MIKES. HAS BEEN SOLICITING ME FOR GAY SEX!

THIS GUY PM'S ME CONSTANTLY! NOW MY PM BOX IS FULL...BUT I GET THE FEELING HE'S INTERESTED IN FILLING MORE THAN MY 'PM' BOX, MY BROTHERS!:)

I like all you guys but if the guy starts PMing me I am out of here. lol

WOW!!!

In all my years on different boards like UG, renegade, freakz, mesomorph.net, meso-rx, WWM, muscle mayhem, etc, I have neverheard a membercomplain anoher member who is male is PM'ing him bisexual e-mails. In my opinion that type of behavior isn't accepable here. Unless it is two girls pm'ing me for a 3-way then by all means PM away. LOL, byt seriously this is no good.

Maverick

Re: SOME DUDE NAMED MIKES. HAS BEEN SOLICITING ME FOR GAY SEX!

JETHRO TULL said:
THIS GUY PM'S ME CONSTANTLY! NOW MY PM BOX IS FULL...BUT I GET THE FEELING HE'S INTERESTED IN FILLING MORE THAN MY 'PM' BOX, MY BROTHERS!:)

I dont have to PM you Jethro for gay sex requests. I have your phone numner and can call for live phone sex!!!!!!!

Kidding asside! - Ive also been aware of this complaint and the
problem is same as was stated-they guy who was pointed out to me has never posted. Monitors dont have ability to look up all members profiles-just those that have posted. Yes likely BigA can do this and good to hear the info has been passed so we can eliminate gay harrassment here. :eek: :mad:

MikeS and Jethro

Truth is out.This was supposed to be a secret between me and MikeS to try and get Jethro and his lovely girl(we like to call her Pocohantus,hehe) to join us for some disgusting fun at the Arnold,Dammit Mike you took it to far,I said 1 or 2 PM's not a full box!!!!!

Re: MikeS and Jethro

BALDNAZI said:
Truth is out.This was supposed to be a secret between me and MikeS to try and get Jethro and his lovely girl(we like to call her Pocohantus,hehe) to join us for some disgusting fun at the Arnold,Dammit Mike you took it to far,I said 1 or 2 PM's not a full box!!!!!

OMG i woulda never expected this, BN is the entire Nazi thing just a front dammit? Do you really go to the gym to do aerobics and wear pink tutu's also?

JW

Hmm

Take it is a compliment you Pussys :)

Plus it will cut expenses when me, Jethro and BN 'share' a room
at next years Arnold. hehe :eek:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members