over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blacklabel Products

Doing alittle experiment with this stuff and it is close to painless. Nothing like what some get from T400. We'll see full results on experiment in a few more weeks. Also experimenting with there orals, so I'll have a theory on that also.

wouldn't mind doing some experimenting myself lol...ive been off for a year im itchin for my next cycle

I think the orals are helping kick the veins out alittle more. Give it some more time to see what's going on. Although saturday will make a week, I expected alittle more out of the windrol. I'll keep it up and see what happens.

can someone message me the website too pls thanks.

i must say!

I have talked via e-mail with blacklabel and he is very professional in his approach and very helpful as i e-mailed him after i kept getting e-mails asking about his products and to date all have been very favorable and I am thinking about gynipigging them on myself as the mg doages would be great and if it does infact meet label claims as he states in his e-mails and on his website we are all in for a treat. I think we should all give him the benefit of the doubt and give his products an honest try as I am not one to use anything other than euro but I am actually going to try them myself. best wishes wyldeone.

Seems fairly good, second dose is alittle sore. More than the last but not bad. Things seem good so far. The only down fall of his site at the moment is the fact that things are alittle expensive. I'll keep everyone updated on the findings of the experiment.

Dear Friends:

Good day.

Firstly, BL would like to say thank you for all of the respect this board has given us. Being long time gear users we know about the thick line between good euro gear, and what some would think of as underground lab gear. We know this. We know how it feels to make the choices as consumers. We have been there...right where many of you are now.

That is why BL has stuggled to be the company they are today. With honest and sincer intentions to make our underground gear accepted into communities such as this one.

As I said, we more than appreciate the respect we have recieved from this board.

BL himself gave the test600 a shot again last night. However, he chose to do 1/2 cc shot in each glute. The pain is not too bad, however, it is a bit sore. This is my honest opinion.

Take care, my new friends,

BL

HEY

HEY BL, YOU HAVE MAIL BRO

King of Test

THis 600mg Product you are refering too, I understand the following,

300mgs of ETH,
150mgs of Cyp,
50mgs of prop,

Now the test Deconate, and the Phenylpropionate , I assume the deconate is a slow releasing test, and the phenly is a medium releaseing test, if anyone cares to explain how they dispersered. Another question I have is how would you take a product like this if you were trying to stay under a gram, would you just take 1 ml, then a few days later take 1/2ml?

Thanks
vitor

Dear Friend:

Thanx again, people.

To answer you question regarding testosterone esters, here is a tidbit of information that is also posted on our site:

Propionate: The next ester on the list in terms of duration of action is propionate, which is also known as pseudoacetate. Propionate esters will slow the release of a steroid for 48 to maybe 72 hours or so. To keep plasma levels constant, propionate compounds are usually injected three times weekly. Testosterone propionate is the most popular propionate steroid.

Phenylpropionate: This is also known as propionic acid phenyl ester. Phenylpropionate will extend the release of active steroid a few days longer than propionate, perhaps from 72 to 96 hours. To keep plasma levels constant, injections are given at least twice weekly. Durabolin is the drug most commonly seen with a phenylpropionate ester (nandrolone phenylpropionate) although it's also used with Testosterone in Sustanon and it's various clones.

Enanthate: Also known as "heptylate," Enanthate is one of the most popular esters used in steroid manufacturing (most commonly seen with Testosterone but is also used in other compounds like Primobolan Depot). Enanthate will release a steady level of steroid for approximately 10 to 14 days. Although in medicine, enanthate compounds are often injected on a bi-weekly or monthly basis, most bodybuilders will inject at least weekly to help maintain a uniform blood level.

Decanoate: This is most commonly used with the hormone nandrolone (as in Deca-Durabolin) and is found in virtually all corners of the world. Testosterone decanoate is also the longest acting ester found in Sustanon, significantly increasing it's duration of action. The release time with Decanoate compounds is listed to be as long as 30 days, although in reality most athletes find that plasma levels of steroid seem to drop quite a bit after two weeks. To keep blood levels more uniform, athletes typically follow a weekly injection schedule.

And to add to your question, I would suggest to take 500mg twice a week. This would keep blood level's a little more even/constant than using 1cc and then 1/2 cc. Rather, I would inject .8 of a cc twice a week.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

BL

Last edited:
i know this repetitive.... butt could i get an email w/ the add. for b.l.

ryan

Dear Friends:

Please review my profile for the info that some of you requested.

Best Regards,

BL

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear