over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blast Cruise

Clarence

Registered
Newbies
Just curious how many of you blast and cruise and if you do what are your best practices/protocols?

As always this site is a wealth of knowledge and genuinely appreciate your feedback!

Just curious how many of you blast and cruise and if you do what are your best practices/protocols?

As always this site is a wealth of knowledge and genuinely appreciate your feedback!
May want to ask that question in another forum as that really isn't about TRT as i see it.

What are your goals, what is your risk tolerance.
For me, my blast “growth phase” involves a progressive increase in food, training volume, and last resort peds. I only end my blast “growth phase” when body fat % gets out of range, recovery can’t keep up with volume, or ped sides become unmanageable/ out of range.
Blast is followed by a cruise “holding phase”. Cruise “holding phase” minimal amount of peds necessary to hold tissue accrued in blast. Dosage in holding phase based on previous holding phase.

What are your goals, what is your risk tolerance.
For me, my blast “growth phase” involves a progressive increase in food, training volume, and last resort peds. I only end my blast “growth phase” when body fat % gets out of range, recovery can’t keep up with volume, or ped sides become unmanageable/ out of range.
Blast is followed by a cruise “holding phase”. Cruise “holding phase” minimal amount of peds necessary to hold tissue accrued in blast. Dosage in holding phase based on previous holding phase.
I like this advice. I’m 38, ran anabolic off and on since I was about 25. Never competed always recreational. I work a job that requires me to keep up with 18yo and maintain a very high physical performance. Therefore TRT does me well but I like sprinkling in something extra like var to keep me lean and able to cardio decently. However I completely agree with your diet advice and thank for the recommendation.

TRT 200mg week test E.
I’ll blast once a year for 3 months at 500mg of test and throw in an oral. The oral changes
this is currently the method I am working with. Do you have any issues coming back to a cruise or any advice to offer. Thank you in advance

I oscillate anywhere from 70mgs a week up to around 350mgs of test. I spend probably 1/2 the year on <200mgs but for instance right now I'm taking around 225mgs of test a week on average with 10 mgs of winstrol or 10mgs if dianabol. Sort of an EOD thing. That is about the max I go now. My bloods stay really good on that but it's a pretty mild dose so I'd expect nothing different.

Clarence I have a few logs (in the log) section that may help you.

Blast/Cruise isn’t really applicable for those of us in the mil/leo sphere. The rapid accumulation of weight, raise of bp/RHR, and decreases cardio pulmonary function utterly crushes performance.

The difference of 200 vs 300 test for me is a 5:47 mile to a 6:31 mile.

Here is my most recent log

Misc Notes on performance and compounds

I cruise on 200 mg test per week for at least 6 weeks, but nowadays I spend most of my time cruising.

Blast and cruise is not TRT. That’s called cycling as we all know.

I definitely spend most of the time cruising. Although, probably at the high end of cruising! I can’t imagine having to deal with pct anymore and I’m glad I don’t have to.

this is currently the method I am working with. Do you have any issues coming back to a cruise or any advice to offer. Thank you in advance
I would be curious about this too. Clarence, hoe about you since you are doing something similar? Any issues when coming off a cruise? How old are you?

Over the many years I've settled on "blast and cruise" as the best way to go. The idea of "cycling" is IMO the most misguided of all the AAS bro science. Once you have achieved most of your genetic potential you HAVE to keep a certain amount of androgen in circulation or you are definately going to lost mass regardless of your training program.

Clarence I have a few logs (in the log) section that may help you.

Blast/Cruise isn’t really applicable for those of us in the mil/leo sphere. The rapid accumulation of weight, raise of bp/RHR, and decreases cardio pulmonary function utterly crushes performance.

The difference of 200 vs 300 test for me is a 5:47 mile to a 6:31 mile.

Here is my most recent log

Misc Notes on performance and compounds
Man this is great! Thank you! I'll be reading this. Im in the MIL sphere so totally understand the dilemma. However, I still like to push the envelope. Would love to pick your brain after I read your logs.

I would be curious about this too. Clarence, hoe about you since you are doing something similar? Any issues when coming off a cruise? How old are you?
I am 38 just had labs done. My T was 1400 and E was 30. Rest of my markers were in range as well.

Man this is great! Thank you! I'll be reading this. Im in the MIL sphere so totally understand the dilemma. However, I still like to push the envelope. Would love to pick your brain after I read your logs.

Inbox is always open mate.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity