over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some Notes on Performance

Performance Based

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The past two years has been a huge learning curve for me, breaking from traditionally held beliefs regarding training modalities and performance output. All too often we reference scientific literature, but rarely does it measure outputs on anything even closely resembling an athlete.

I wanted to share some of my findings regarding things that have worked for me, please note I am not a bodybuilder.

Cardiovascular Output – The ability to maximize gas exchange and increase CO2 tolerance is all that LSD cardio really is. To substantially increase cardiovascular output, I cannot recommend freediving breath holds enough. My favorite app for this is “STAmina”. This done 5-6 times weekly coupled with 3x per week 30 min jogs and I can maintain my aerobic base allowing my marathon prep to be a measly 3-4 weeks instead of the traditional 8+.

Endurance Body Weight Events – Muscular endurance is a complete and utter fallacy. 2 min max pull ups/sit ups/pushups. This is purely lactate threshold work. Ditch the conventional rep schemes and focus on time under tension and banded work. Multiband assistance as needed. If you can keep the muscle activated for 60-90 seconds you can max out whatever PT test you are going to take at whatever weight. Time on = time offx2.25 between sets is the best ratio for trained individuals in my opinion.

This also holds true for high output timed running events. IE max output 1 or 1.5 mile. --> This is where EPO shines

Strength –
As I grow older, I have a harder and harder time maintaining strength standards. I have found a few things to be contrarian. Extended holds with supramaximal weight for deads have been massive for me. Simply by priming the CNS then normalizing the time under tension with the supra weight and I can maintain my 600 dead year-round no matter what I am prepping for with minimal effort.

CNS Priming - Non traditional patterns of movement with bands/underload has been one of the largest benefits to increased performance. Jumping squats/deadlifts under bands prior to the movement itself. Explosive/dynamic movement under tension has a completely different effect on neural stimulation than a traditional warm up.

Injuries - In 2015 I had a complete tear of my left hamstring as well as avulsion. Since then I have been riddled with posterior chain injuries resulting in progress grinding to a halt frequently. I was seen by everyone from the NE Patriots head ortho to the lead doctor at FC Barcelona. Traditional strength training on undulating terrain and non-traditional patterns of movement is what did it for me. In conjunction to this switching to barefeet shoes (vivo barefoot, altras, and merril are what I personally like) I have completely eliminated all posterior chain pain and injuries.

Sleep and Diet – There is a direct correlation for me between the lower my resting heart rate and the higher my HRV. Typically, my RHR is around 50 and HRV 100 peaking at 140. I am in bed at 10, asleep at 10:30 and up at 6:00. If I consume my last meal no later than 8:30 with nominal carbohydrates I can drop my RHR to a consistent 42 which then elevates my HRV to 120 peaking at 210. This has had substantial impacts on my ability to perform at a high level consistently.

Pulsatile Utilization of Oral Compounds - Max Pushup/Max Pull Up, all numbers taken with 2 full days of rest
Compound RanPush UpsPull Ups
TRT 200 Test7418
50 Anavar8221
50 Anavar + 50 Winstrol9723
50 Anavar + 50 Tbol8421
50MG Dbol6616

Anabolics and Recovery – For bodybuilding the adage of P for plenty has been around for a while which has translated to performance sports however has a negative correlation.

Average of 10 Days Taken Midpoint for Each

Compound Ran​
RHR​
HRV​
TRT 200 Test​
38​
165​
100 Test + 600 Primo​
45​
140​
200 Test + 200 Nandro​
52​
118​
200 Test + 200 Nandro + 2IU HGH​
55​
112​
200 Test + 100 Nandro + 4IU HGH​
58​
106​
200 Test + 100 Nandro + 10IU HGH​
62​

Brother what you have said many times on here about test dosage going up and endurance going down is 100% accurate..my 10 mile times have completely shit the bed lately on 600mg test a week..

Going back to 180-200 a week and dosing some EQ to get it back starting Monday

Thank you for taking the time to compile and share your data and experiences!

With the STAmina app do you do both the O2 and CO2 tables, or focus more on the CO2 tables? I picked it up awhile back when you mentioned it and only stuck with it a couple weeks while on a 2 week break from training. After resuming training I was surprised that my heart rate during cardio at a set speed/intensity was lower than before, despite the 2 week break from cardio. Obviously there is something to it.

To clarify on the lactate threshold training times, if you are going 60 seconds on, rest for 135 seconds (60x2.25) between sets?

For your static holds to maintain a 600 dead, are you holding in the 650-700 range?

I will have to experiment with the meal timing before bed, as I usually have larger amount of carbs then as I thought it helped with sleep, and it is directly before I go to bed. Finish eating, brush teeth and go to bed.

Next time you pick up some EQ, I think you need to pick up some halotestin and test it's influence on max pushups/pullups;)

I have implemented the banded jump squats/deads into lower body warmups and banded explosive pushups or shoulder press on upper days and definitely noted more bar speed with that warm-up.

I appreciate the information!

Could you give an example of what the traditional strength training on undulating terrain and non-traditional patterns of movement are that you do? Say like doing split squats with your feet on foam pads so there is more of a balance component to the movement?

Thank you for taking the time to compile and share your data and experiences!

With the STAmina app do you do both the O2 and CO2 tables, or focus more on the CO2 tables? I picked it up awhile back when you mentioned it and only stuck with it a couple weeks while on a 2 week break from training. After resuming training I was surprised that my heart rate during cardio at a set speed/intensity was lower than before, despite the 2 week break from cardio. Obviously there is something to it.

To clarify on the lactate threshold training times, if you are going 60 seconds on, rest for 135 seconds (60x2.25) between sets?

For your static holds to maintain a 600 dead, are you holding in the 650-700 range?

I will have to experiment with the meal timing before bed, as I usually have larger amount of carbs then as I thought it helped with sleep, and it is directly before I go to bed. Finish eating, brush teeth and go to bed.

Next time you pick up some EQ, I think you need to pick up some halotestin and test it's influence on max pushups/pullups;)

I have implemented the banded jump squats/deads into lower body warmups and banded explosive pushups or shoulder press on upper days and definitely noted more bar speed with that warm-up.

I appreciate the information!

Afternoon man! Long time

STAmina app I run both. I start w/ CO2 then go to O. Working on a 2 min hold right now, its' not going swimmingly haha. Wife walks in and I look like an idiot, feel like an idiot, and yeah...

60x2.25 = 135 seconds yessir - This is a +/- depending on available glycogen stores. We want to replenish the glycogen and then immediately deplete again. There should be a noticeable degradation in performance around 28-32 seconds as you exhaust your ATP stores. Want to spend as much time as possible in this transitionary phase and then another 10-15 seconds in your secondary energy substrate phase.

For holds right now I am holding at 635 (strapped) I will usually hold for around 5-8 seconds then start activating smaller muscle groups (erectors, traps, etc).

I know nothing in regards to halo to be entirely honest

For the jump/explosives have you snagged an accelerometer by chance? I know there are some apps that can also measure rate of acceleration of the bar.

Thank you for clarifying on those questions!

I don't have an accelerometer, I will check out the apps and see what I can find.

The past two years has been a huge learning curve for me, breaking from traditionally held beliefs regarding training modalities and performance output. All too often we reference scientific literature, but rarely does it measure outputs on anything even closely resembling an athlete.

I wanted to share some of my findings regarding things that have worked for me, please note I am not a bodybuilder.

Cardiovascular Output – The ability to maximize gas exchange and increase CO2 tolerance is all that LSD cardio really is. To substantially increase cardiovascular output, I cannot recommend freediving breath holds enough. My favorite app for this is “STAmina”. This done 5-6 times weekly coupled with 3x per week 30 min jogs and I can maintain my aerobic base allowing my marathon prep to be a measly 3-4 weeks instead of the traditional 8+.

Endurance Body Weight Events –
Muscular endurance is a complete and utter fallacy. 2 min max pull ups/sit ups/pushups. This is purely lactate threshold work. Ditch the conventional rep schemes and focus on time under tension and banded work. Multiband assistance as needed. If you can keep the muscle activated for 60-90 seconds you can max out whatever PT test you are going to take at whatever weight. Time on = time offx2.25 between sets is the best ratio for trained individuals in my opinion.

This also holds true for high output timed running events. IE max output 1 or 1.5 mile. --> This is where EPO shines

Strength –
As I grow older, I have a harder and harder time maintaining strength standards. I have found a few things to be contrarian. Extended holds with supramaximal weight for deads have been massive for me. Simply by priming the CNS then normalizing the time under tension with the supra weight and I can maintain my 600 dead year-round no matter what I am prepping for with minimal effort.

CNS Priming - Non traditional patterns of movement with bands/underload has been one of the largest benefits to increased performance. Jumping squats/deadlifts under bands prior to the movement itself. Explosive/dynamic movement under tension has a completely different effect on neural stimulation than a traditional warm up.

Injuries - In 2015 I had a complete tear of my left hamstring as well as avulsion. Since then I have been riddled with posterior chain injuries resulting in progress grinding to a halt frequently. I was seen by everyone from the NE Patriots head ortho to the lead doctor at FC Barcelona. Traditional strength training on undulating terrain and non-traditional patterns of movement is what did it for me. In conjunction to this switching to barefeet shoes (vivo barefoot, altras, and merril are what I personally like) I have completely eliminated all posterior chain pain and injuries.

Sleep and Diet – There is a direct correlation for me between the lower my resting heart rate and the higher my HRV. Typically, my RHR is around 50 and HRV 100 peaking at 140. I am in bed at 10, asleep at 10:30 and up at 6:00. If I consume my last meal no later than 8:30 with nominal carbohydrates I can drop my RHR to a consistent 42 which then elevates my HRV to 120 peaking at 210. This has had substantial impacts on my ability to perform at a high level consistently.

Pulsatile Utilization of Oral Compounds - Max Pushup/Max Pull Up, all numbers taken with 2 full days of rest
Compound RanPush UpsPull Ups
TRT 200 Test7418
50 Anavar8221
50 Anavar + 50 Winstrol9723
50 Anavar + 50 Tbol8421
50MG Dbol6616

Anabolics and Recovery – For bodybuilding the adage of P for plenty has been around for a while which has translated to performance sports however has a negative correlation.

Average of 10 Days Taken Midpoint for Each

Compound Ran​
RHR​
HRV​
TRT 200 Test​
38​
165​
100 Test + 600 Primo​
45​
140​
200 Test + 200 Nandro​
52​
118​
200 Test + 200 Nandro + 2IU HGH​
55​
112​
200 Test + 100 Nandro + 4IU HGH​
58​
106​
200 Test + 100 Nandro + 10IU HGH​
62​
Hey man, for the breath holds, I'm assuming using a pool is a better choice just to avoid any inadvertent "cheating," but can this technically be done just holding one's breath? I just had a knee injury over the weekend (MRI coming this week probably) so I'm just looking at things to hold onto conditioning for what I fear will be 6-8 month rehab.

Hey man, for the breath holds, I'm assuming using a pool is a better choice just to avoid any inadvertent "cheating," but can this technically be done just holding one's breath? I just had a knee injury over the weekend (MRI coming this week probably) so I'm just looking at things to hold onto conditioning for what I fear will be 6-8 month rehab.
Honestly I just do mine seated at my desk while reading emails in the morning.

Only utilized on specific training day, not Monday - Sunday

Depends on training KPIs but usually just heavy/plyo or performance days
Ok. So only on training days. What time relative to the test do you take the drugs? I mentioned in another thread that for some actute brute strength I found a large dose of Anadrol about 3-4 hours before to work best. The rest of the orals are hard to "feel" for me but I only do low rep powerlifting type of training.

The Halo would be interesting and methyltrienolone for sure.

Ok. So only on training days. What time relative to the test do you take the drugs? I mentioned in another thread that for some actute brute strength I found a large dose of Anadrol about 3-4 hours before to work best. The rest of the orals are hard to "feel" for me but I only do low rep powerlifting type of training.

The Halo would be interesting and methyltrienolone for sure.

Typically 30-60 minutes prior

Usually chewed up and taken sublingual or a prescription troche taken sublingually.

Anything with the word tren scares the hell out of me as it destroys performance even in small dosages. Methyl tren I know nothing about.

Halo is one that interests me for sure as well.

Usually chewed up and taken sublingual or a prescription troche taken sublingually.

Anything with the word tren scares the hell out of me as it destroys performance even in small dosages. Methyl tren I know nothing about.

I think you'll really enjoy halo.
And yeah... tren is a no no for me as well
I'm on this Nick Bare hybrid kick.
Had a couple people comment just the last days how they like my athletic look.
Well off to run a couple miles... fueled by 20mg halo. Focus!!

Only utilized on specific training day, not Monday - Sunday

Depends on training KPIs but usually just heavy/plyo or performance days
If I use orals which is rare, I only use them on lifting days..I don’t know about bodybuilding because I don’t do that..but I get the same performance boost

I think you'll really enjoy halo.
And yeah... tren is a no no for me as well
I'm on this Nick Bare hybrid kick.
Had a couple people comment just the last days how they like my athletic look.
Well off to run a couple miles... fueled by 20mg halo. Focus!!

How is running on halo? Any calf pump?

How is running on halo? Any calf pump?
For the last week or so, I've been taking 40mg per day.
20mg in the morning. 20mg at night.
No calf pumps. Just increased focus and assertiveness. Strength had gone up too.
I've been on the treadmill, since it's been raining in these parts. So I can't hit the unpaved paths. I try to stay away from pavement runs. I just hit a wake up 2miler at 6mph. No pumps. Just will and assertion.

My freaking left knee is now swollen. I'm still mobile and it doesn't hurt. But I can see there is a difference between left and right.
This sucks as I have a whole work-cation planned around running the Miami beaches.
I hate taking breaks as it negatively impacts my performance once I resume.
I think I may have hurt my knee last week playing basketball in some freaking zoom Jordan's. shits not as comfortable as my Hokas. just can't play in hokas. I've been ignoring the slight aches and still running. now my knee is swollen. sucks.

Methyltrienolone is the one that caused the whole Greek weightlifting team to be banned a number of years ago. I suspected they thought it was quicker to clear out due to the relatively "tiny" doses. Methyltrienolone causes a powerful neurostimulant effect that might be beneficial for performance, especially if only used occasionally. One guru in the UK says it's very popular by Olympic athletes.

Victor Black claims orals simply do not pass sublingually, due to the lipophilicity or something. I wonder if complexing with cyclodextrin might change things?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131