over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloods 6 Weeks in on Tren Ace

Fucking LMAO @ "Results confirmed on dilution" and "Results verified by repeat testing".. The lab tech was probably like "WTF is going on with this cat and his godlike test levels"

Gotta love Fast Muscle ;)

Bloods look great. E2 is definitely the tren, dig up my posts on that if you want more info. Testosterone level is right where it should be on that much prop. VLDL is low, excellent. Don't go crazy on the AI just because of that false E2 reading... I'd like to see your platelet count a little lower, no idea how to make that happen though... BUN is pretty low, are you eating enough protein?

I wouldn't expect tren to increase prolactin, it doesn't, but it may "mimic" prolactin, ie it has an affinity for the prolactin receptor itself.

Thank you for putting me at ease!!!!..... haven't "felt" this good in a loooong time.... I was under the impression that Tren does increase prolactin.... always learnin' somethin'

Outside of E2 (as Kaladryn said, is likely a misread), your bloods are great man, especially for using tren (I'm sure you've seen some of the other results from tren blood tests). Your lipids aren't out of proportion, and your prolactin is obviously in check.

One of the things really blowing my mind is your liver values...nicely done! You tend to see some CRAZY elevated liver values on tren, and you're still within range. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it. I mean, your kidney values look better than mine when I'm not on cycle. Don't let the E2 scare you, I feel like if those were truly your levels, you would be seeing some pretty pronounced effects by now.

Thank you for putting me at ease!!!!..... haven't "felt" this good in a loooong time.... I was under the impression that Tren does increase prolactin.... always learnin' somethin'

the other bloodwork on 450 NPP/ 200 Cyp... were you using caber/prami? what were you using for an AI?

Outside of E2 (as Kaladryn said, is likely a misread), your bloods are great man, especially for using tren (I'm sure you've seen some of the other results from tren blood tests). Your lipids aren't out of proportion, and your prolactin is obviously in check.

One of the things really blowing my mind is your liver values...nicely done! You tend to see some CRAZY elevated liver values on tren, and you're still within range. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it. I mean, your kidney values look better than mine when I'm not on cycle. Don't let the E2 scare you, I feel like if those were truly your levels, you would be seeing some pretty pronounced effects by now.

Yes man i'm super pleased......better than I expected.... but i've been feeling phenomenal so didn't think it would be too horrible.....ZERO sides still... not a cough, blemish, pimple (skin looks amazing!)...no sweats at all... next run will be at 600-700mg..... i mean 490mg feels amazing!

I have never found tren to raise liver enzymes at all. All those elevated liver enzymes people post are just from training in almost every case, that or orals.

Now look at THIS bloodwork.... same method.... 5000+ Test with only 5.9 e2??? but at that time i didnt feel as good.... felt blah

That was on 450/200 NPP/Cyp if i remember correctly

Were you using an AI then, and if yes, how much? Good labs!

mytreefiddy,
are you on t3?
what about caber (or prami)?

Were you using an AI then, and if yes, how much? Good labs!

That's the weird part.... ZERO AI... Thanks bro!!! Very pleased. :headbang:

mytreefiddy,
are you on t3?
what about caber (or prami)?

Starting caber a few days before starting the Tren.......taking it E3D......i started 175/350/350/420/420/420/490

Just brought in var this week at 40mg ED (20/20) and will probably take it up to 60mg....

No on the T3 brother.......

How did you get lab corp. to give the test. number instead of the bullshit greater than 1500 I get???????

How did you get lab corp. to give the test. number instead of the bullshit greater than 1500 I get???????

i have no idea.... but every time I get Test checked I never get the ¨greater than¨ result....Ive always gotten the number....never even requested it.....lucky I guess

i have no idea.... but every time I get Test checked I never get the ¨greater than¨ result....Ive always gotten the number....never even requested it.....lucky I guess

I think its a state to state thing.
I PMed ya

I always get the actual # too.

I have never found tren to raise liver enzymes at all. All those elevated liver enzymes people post are just from training in almost every case, that or orals.

Will be able to comment on this in 8 weeks. Just finished 8 weeks of NPP and had BW done - switched to Tren A for last 8 weeks then will test again.

Yes man i'm super pleased......better than I expected.... but i've been feeling phenomenal so didn't think it would be too horrible.....ZERO sides still... not a cough, blemish, pimple (skin looks amazing!)...no sweats at all... next run will be at 600-700mg..... i mean 490mg feels amazing!

You sure your Tren is legit??????
It kills my ast and alt and I have done alot of bloods to prove that
I know every 1 is diff.and I do get some minor sides its hard to belive you have none

You sure your Tren is legit??????
It kills my ast and alt and I have done alot of bloods to prove that
I know every 1 is diff.and I do get some minor sides its hard to belive you have none

I have never run Tren before....but i can only assume itś legit....never have felt like this...never have been so vascular....veins everywhere.....lost 2 lbs but look very different....strength is up....but honestly no physical sides at all...but my patience is non existent...have to catch myself.... the stupidest shit irritates me... also from a very reputable source...keep in mind it´s a pretty conservative dose...Don know how big of a difference it makes but I currently pin 70/25 ED....if it isn´t legit i´d love to know what it is cause i want lots more of it.

Now look at THIS bloodwork.... same method.... 5000+ Test with only 5.9 e2??? but at that time i didnt feel as good.... felt blah

That was on 450/200 NPP/Cyp if i remember correctly

Also no AIs, mytreefiddy?? If so that's very interesting - 5000+ test and E2 is too low...I have also never seen such a high levels of T on just 200mg week. On 100mg/week mine is in 900-1100, while on 50mg eod (175mg/week) about 1800-2000.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear