over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bodybuilding shows in ohio and indiana

russmeister

Registered
i am looking at competing around august next year in michigan and was wondering if you guys knew of any shows around that time in the ohio/indiana area?

Did you look here?

**broken link removed**

I just looked over that list and it's REAL LEAN! Sorry

Indiana shows

There is 2 shows in July. July 10th is Mr. Indiana/Midwest States Novice. Another is tenative july 24th in Terre Haute.

thanks fellas

i'll look into the shows. i'm lookin to get my name out a little bit more and i thought doing a couple of extra shows would help a bit.

here they are

Mike...must be eating too many carbs.LOL
Here's the IN shows/dates...
April 9th...Kokomo show ( a new show that will not be a NQ)
June 11th...Mr Indianapolis
June 25th...Terre Haute show ( new show replacing the Hoosier Classic)
July 9th...Mr Indiana being held in Ft Wayne

Strunk said:
Mike...must be eating too many carbs.LOL
Here's the IN shows/dates...
April 9th...Kokomo show ( a new show that will not be a NQ)
June 11th...Mr Indianapolis
June 25th...Terre Haute show ( new show replacing the Hoosier Classic)
July 9th...Mr Indiana being held in Ft Wayne

Yep, these are the main ones. I'll be doing the Indianapolis, Terre Haute, and Indiana.

are most of these

open to out of state competitors. the mr. indiana would be the closest one to the show i would be doing.

Just win the Mr. Michigan and that will get your name out there.

I lived in Michigan for 27 years. What part of Michigan are you from?

Skip

i'm from the

lake michigan shoreline. where abouts were you from?
as for the mister michigan, i forget, what month is that in?

just checked.

the mister michigan looks to be in may, that might be a little to soon for me, maybe 2006 though!

MR INDIANAPOLIS(NPC NATIONAL QUALIFIER)

***UPDATE***

To all competitors:

The Mr. Indianapolis is going to be held on June 11th. There has been a change in promoting the show. I will be promoting the show this year. It is still going to be held June 11th. As far as where it is going to be held, I will update everyone on wednesday!!! This will be a national qualifier and will be held one week prior to the Junior Nationals!! For those of you looking to do a national caliber show in the midwest area...this is the one!! :) Hope to see some of you up there on stage this year. Once again help keep this bumped because I know there were some rumors that the show wasn't going to be held. It is now---- cause Mental1 is in the house!!!LOL

Any questions...pm me...Mental1

Last edited:
Just remember.....

Getting your name out there wont do shit. You have to go out and win these shows to give something to your name. Thats the way its always been. I saw your pics from your last show on here. If you can add about 10lbs of lean muscle and be harder youll do well. It is your height working against you. However when you fill your frame totally you will be extremely large. Keep up the hard work. Later. :)

Last edited:
definitley working

harder on the size, and this show i am going to diet for a couple of weeks longer to get those extra few pounds of "chub" off my body.

Just remember...

Increase in bodyweight does not equal muscle. If your gaining fat and water weight your in the wrong direction. You have the right attitude. Keep on busting butt youll get there.

should be a great show!

I know mental1 and if he is promoting the show it should be a first class event! Best of luck to you buddy and I might pop out and watch that show. You think I might be able to get a ticket or two for that show?LOL I look forward to seeing hte level of competetors in the midwest shows as there always seems to be alot of great talent that has come out of the Indiana area the last 4-5 years! wyldeone.

Knowing Mental1, he will probably have an After Party.LOL

Hey Wylde. You know buddy I could probably pull some strings for a couple of tickets!!LOL I am still putting some stuff together and what not for the show. I'm trying to confirm the venue on where it is going to be held---since this will be my first show to promote...I want to make sure it is put together right. Not for sure if anyone on here is competing. I have some good bros on here that will be expediting for me. Miketasher will be one of them and not for sure if joshbarnett will be there too? If any of you are interested in more info...shoot me a pm. Thanks to all of you guys for your support...Mental1

i can help with the after party...i will bring a bunch of theresa's friends to indy. i know you will like the mental1haha. seriously, i will help ya out with whatever you need. just give me a call.

friend of mine did indiana show 3 years ago he won that show and he sayed it was very vell organized,i dont know who was promoter,but its good to hear things like that.his name is Samual Urbach,this year he placed 12 i think in USA's

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131