over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bonds Trial

nspaletta

Registered
Just wondering if you guys heard that bonds was convicted on an obstruction of justice charge today. What does everybody think about that? I personally think there is no way he is getting convicted on perjury...no credible sources.

Just wondering if you guys heard that bonds was convicted on an obstruction of justice charge today. What does everybody think about that? I personally think there is no way he is getting convicted on perjury...no credible sources.

I think it is bullshit that Congress was involved at all.

I think it is bullshit that this makes the evening news every single night.

I think it is bullshit that people think you can't make gains at all beyond the most minimal without drugs causing them to think everyone with big muscles just injected their way to a great body.

Other than that, I hope he gets off scott free or with minimal community service just so we can blame Congress even more for wasting all of this fucking money.

WOW! What a waste of tax payer dollars. This whole Bonds ordeal has been going on now for 7 YEARS....:banghead: Several years ago the tab was up over $50 million dollars....Who knows what it's up to now...$60, $70, $80 million...maybe more? Never mind unemployment, housing crisis, homicide, etc...Let's put that horrible criminal....That, that, it's hard to even say the words....BASEBALL PLAYER who used some hormones behind bars where he won't be able to harm another living soul!!!:banghead::confused::(

Barry Bonds convicted of obstruction of justice in performance-enhancing-drugs case | L.A. NOW | Los Angeles Times

I have to say I agree with you guys, this is a total waste of taxpayer money. None of this affects any of the general publics day to day life, Bonds juiced big fuckin deal.

This reminds me of when they spent all that money to put Tommy Chong in jail, and it wasn't even for drugs.

Its fucking ridiculous that they waste money on this shit and cant afford to pay our troups our goverment sux

this is exactly the shit that makes me realize that as a nation we are doomed. soon some punk like venezuela will come along and kick the usa's ass. LOL

Why dont they worry about real criminals it's ridiculous they even care about what bonds did all they want to do is prove a point

This whole thing is a huge waste of the taxpayers dollars to do what....prove a point that an athlete uses some PEDs!!! The nation is doomed when you have congress trying to crack down on sports players instead of helping this nation. Worst thing is I bet he gets off with no perjury charges haha

They were after him and want going to stop until they had him on something. I call complete BS:mad: The money they spent chasing this man over the years is ridicilous.

makes me sick to even see this on the news. makes me think the country we live in is pathetic. leave the guy alone. juice saved baseball. mcgwire, sosa, bonds is the only reason i and millions of fans started following the game after the strike.

They were after him and want going to stop until they had him on something. I call complete BS:mad: The money they spent chasing this man over the years is ridicilous.

The time and money they have spent over one athlete is pathetic...just think of all they could have used that money for :banghead:

i think everyone involved in making the decision to waste taxpayer resources to pursue this should be charged , unfortunately that too would waste more taxpayer money

i think everyone involved in making the decision to waste taxpayer resources to pursue this should be charged , unfortunately that too would waste more taxpayer money

That or just line them all up,and let Barry and Mark take a swing at each of the knee's. :p

They drag this poor guy through the mud for all these years and blow all that money because an athlete wanted to perform at a better level?!?!! WTF?!?!

Yet they have scumbags like Michael Vick that allowed and even participated in horrid acts of torture and murdering defenseless dogs for years. I didn't see congress go after that piece of shit and do everything in their power to see that this guys life was permanently destroyed. That asshole is back in the NFL and nobody even cares about what he did anymore. But they need to go out of their way to fuck with Barry Bonds??? Doesn't make any sense. We need another American Revolution.

100% agree:banghead: !!!!

I think it is bullshit that Congress was involved at all.

I think it is bullshit that this makes the evening news every single night.

I think it is bullshit that people think you can't make gains at all beyond the most minimal without drugs causing them to think everyone with big muscles just injected their way to a great body.

Other than that, I hope he gets off scott free or with minimal community service just so we can blame Congress even more for wasting all of this fucking money.

The baseball commission was investigating the extent of drug use in the NBL and offering guys freedom for their information in that regard. Bonds lied. Bonds lied again, and again, and again. He should have funded the whole process and received the maximum sentence. I am quite suprised by the previous responses. He has brought deep shame to his self and his family. He should have just been honest....what a concept.

The baseball commission was investigating the extent of drug use in the NBL and offering guys freedom for their information in that regard. Bonds lied. Bonds lied again, and again, and again. He should have funded the whole process and received the maximum sentence. I am quite suprised by the previous responses. He has brought deep shame to his self and his family. He should have just been honest....what a concept.

It's hard to be honest when you're surrounded by small minded fools who already have closed minds and an agenda. Here's a concept....Have these tax payer bank rolled assassins get educated by neutral member of the scientific community on the positive effects of PED's. A little test and a little GH shouldn't be a crime. These are probably the same A Holes that give a press conference regarding the criminal athletes using PED's, and then afterward go have a cigarette or 2 or 3, some type of deep fried lunch, and then later that night, belt down one to many scotch or whatever their poison is....Talk about sending the wrong message!!!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
warsteiner70
NapsGear