over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC-157 review: Insanity!

BPC 157 and blood vessels.
Review article
Seiwerth S, et al. Curr Pharm Des. 2014.
Show full citation
Abstract
This review focuses on the described effects of BPC 157 on blood vessels after different types of damage, and elucidate by investigating different aspects of vascular response to injury (endothelium damage, clotting, thrombosis, vasoconstriction, vasodilatation, vasculoneogenesis and edema formation) especially in connection to the healing processes. In this respect, BPC 157 was concluded to be the most potent angiomodulatory agent, acting through different vasoactive pathways and systems (e.g. NO, VEGF, FAK) and leading to optimization of the vascular response followed, as it has to be expected, by optimization of the healing process. Formation of new blood vessels involves two main, partly overlapping mechanisms, angiogenesis and vasculogenesis. The additional mechanism of arteriogenesis is involved in the formation of collaterals. In conjunction with blood vessel function, we at least have to consider leakage of fluid/proteins/plasma, resulting in edema/exudate formation as well as thrombogenesis. Blood vessels are also strongly involved in tumor biology. In this aspect, we have neoangiogenesis resulting in pathological vascularization, vascular invasion resulting in release of metastatic cells and the phenomenon of homing resulting in formation of secondary tumors--metastases.

Bad shoulders feeling better sounds very interesting. Any link to dosage and duration?

Would you just simply pinch up the skin closest to the elbow and site inject the 250mcgs to hit pain right at the elbow?

I read somewhere on here as long as your within 4inches of the issue, its fine.

Would you just simply pinch up the skin closest to the elbow and site inject the 250mcgs to hit pain right at the elbow?

I go IM with a slin pin, high up on the forearm. It worked great on my elbow pain.

Bad shoulders feeling better sounds very interesting. Any link to dosage and duration?

250mcg injected intramuscularly into each site of pain daily seems to do the trick for most issues. Duration of use depends on the severity of the injury. Get a couple 5mg vials and see how it goes. Most people notice improvements within days.

250mcg injected intramuscularly into each site of pain daily seems to do the trick for most issues. Duration of use depends on the severity of the injury. Get a couple 5mg vials and see how it goes. Most people notice improvements within days.

X2

You should know within 1 week if it is gtg. Mad to think 1 week would yield a major improvement but nearly everyone I speak to says it works almost instantly. Then after the 1 week just grap some more to last you.

BPC-157 greatness

BPC 157 and blood vessels.
Review article
Seiwerth S, et al. Curr Pharm Des. 2014.
Show full citation
Abstract
This review focuses on the described effects of BPC 157 on blood vessels after different types of damage, and elucidate by investigating different aspects of vascular response to injury (endothelium damage, clotting, thrombosis, vasoconstriction, vasodilatation, vasculoneogenesis and edema formation) especially in connection to the healing processes. In this respect, BPC 157 was concluded to be the most potent angiomodulatory agent, acting through different vasoactive pathways and systems (e.g. NO, VEGF, FAK) and leading to optimization of the vascular response followed, as it has to be expected, by optimization of the healing process. Formation of new blood vessels involves two main, partly overlapping mechanisms, angiogenesis and vasculogenesis. The additional mechanism of arteriogenesis is involved in the formation of collaterals. In conjunction with blood vessel function, we at least have to consider leakage of fluid/proteins/plasma, resulting in edema/exudate formation as well as thrombogenesis. Blood vessels are also strongly involved in tumor biology. In this aspect, we have neoangiogenesis resulting in pathological vascularization, vascular invasion resulting in release of metastatic cells and the phenomenon of homing resulting in formation of secondary tumors--metastases.

This is simply astonishing. Today I ordered BPC and Ipam as I have brutal rotator cuff and knee issues. I hope I get half the healing I have read here. Amazing peptide it seems.

Dave

Your suggestion is my current way of treating elbow issues. I customer had an issue injecting directly into the tendon which caused bad swelling which was persisting two days post inject. I suggested he try it under the skin above the injury and he said it healed up in no time. Icing it did nothing for the swelling.
He was very impressed with the rapid speed of healing. With the elbows I find months of avoiding painful exercises does very little to heal them. There just isn't much blood flow to the region. BPC-157 has removed my elbow pain as fast as in one week, as slow as one month, but it works every time.
It goes to show with help from many peptide researchers we can learn new ways to avoid any possible negative issues. My train of thought transformed 100% after learning subcutaneous injection was just as effective but less apt to cause irritation or shock to fragile areas like tendons and ligaments.

With a muscle, like my latest hamstring strain, direct injection worked like a charm. I stacked BPC-157 with IGF1-LR3 directly into my ham strain and within two weeks could do a full leg workout and two ham variations. I will still baby my ham out of fear. I do an hour on the bike first to get blood everywhere in my lower body, then start with presses, single leg presses, extensions, adductor, anductor, and calves. Lastly, I go to one of the seated leg curl machines, not the one I tore it on because I think the exact same areas of force in the tissue are a risk, and I do as much as I safely can concentrating more on a strong contraction and a very slow and controlled negative.

This is simply astonishing. Today I ordered BPC and Ipam as I have brutal rotator cuff and knee issues. I hope I get half the healing I have read here. Amazing peptide it seems.

Dave

I share both of your injuries to an extreme extent. Nothing will ever fix those areas 100%. Once an injury occurs, scar tissue forms, which will always weaken that area and make it more apt to be reinjured.
BPC-157 helps incredibly! There is no better healing agent.
I find injecting into the site of injury immediately prior to training them seems to reduce inflammation enough at the site to keep me safe. I still concentrate with each inch of the movement, be it leg pressing, or lateral delt raising at various angles. Shoulder press I dropped awhile back and have very good delts without risking that movements. It's sad because military press and bench press were my two favorite exercises. I use to military press just shy of what I benched pressed. Now I do side laterals machine and dumbbell, front laterals dumbbell thumbs up and hands parallel to the ground, rear delt machine, Dumbbells laterals at a 45 degree angle in the range in between side and front laterals. I do a Giant sets with 4 lateral dumbbell movements non stop switching positions as each position fatigues. Reps are very high at 40 or more per set.

yes BPC has given me lots of hope and my injuries are BAD!
I can feel it working.

I can feel it working.

BPC-157 is an amazing healing peptide. I love that taken with HGH it may enhance the effects. I've seen studies where BPC healed injuries when only used sporadically every few days.
I'm curious about trying it orally by sipping BPC in a liter of distilled water throughout the day like the rats in the studies. It healed a torn ligament via sipping BPC added to their drinking water. I would make sure to keep the water cold the whole time and only use distilled water free off chlorine and other impurities in tap water.

I can feel it working.

That's great to know. I have seen you post a few times about loads of injuries but can't recall a bodypart? Are you injecting it in multiple areas?

Last edited:
I had almost same situation with my shoulder years ago, shoulder pain for a year.

After a couple weeks there was no more pain and hasn't been injured since.

My bicep has been hurting me lately on pulldowns and curls, probably did something to the tendon.

Not too worried about it really, BPC is great stuff.

I'm curious about trying it orally by sipping BPC in a liter of distilled water throughout the day like the rats in the studies. It healed a torn ligament via sipping BPC added to their drinking water. I would make sure to keep the water cold the whole time and only use distilled water free off chlorine and other impurities in tap water.

Interested in knowing if this would work! Are you going to try it?

so if you suffer from periodic lower back pain, would you guys suggest a subq shot where it hurts? anyone tried it on lower back. Ive got nagging pains everywhere this could be a godsend.

Do you have to inj BPC directly in or close to the injured area or can it be inj anywhere with the same results?

The reason I am asking is because I have a couple different injuries in different areas and thought maybe it could work without specific site inj location.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner