over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Brand new to steroids and need advice

206soldier

Newbies
I have been working out 4 to 5 days a week for about two hours each day. I train back and bi's, chest and tri's, and then legs and forarms. Im 24, 6'2 and weigh 165.. Im strong and defined but I want to bulk up. Any advice on what to take would be greatly appreciated!

I have been working out 4 to 5 days a week for about two hours each day. I train back and bi's, chest and tri's, and then legs and forarms. Im 24, 6'2 and weigh 165.. Im strong and defined but I want to bulk up. Any advice on what to take would be greatly appreciated!
make sure you have all of the info on pct and anti e's and serms and what not, and then once you're all read up, wait! just kidding. test is all you need at no higher than 500 mgs preferrably 250 a week.

What is your bulking/offseason diet like??? You could probably put on a nice amount of mass thru diet alone.. No need for AAS..

Dude...your only 165 at 6'2"...

You are NOT ready for AAS. You need to get your diet in check and pack on some good weight naturaly. If you put your mind to it, you could easly put on 25-30 pounds the first year without AAS.

You really need to have all your ducks in a row BEFORE you even consider AAS.

With this post and your stats, you will not get much support in favor of AAS usage.

WildBB

I take NOexplode, creatine and animal stak. I try to take in about 200 grams of protein a day, and Im taking amino acid pills. I have been skinny my whole life. Since working out for the last 2 years strait I have gotten really toned and strong but still no mass.. So you say Test is good for bulking?

I take NOexplode, creatine and animal stak. I try to take in about 200 grams of protein a day, and Im taking amino acid pills. I have been skinny my whole life. Since working out for the last 2 years strait I have gotten really toned and strong but still no mass.. So you say Test is good for bulking?

I would also ask you what is your age? lifting for 2 years straight, youre just starting out. WOuld never think about using AAS as a novice to the sport. Once you start its a slippery slope. No need to get into that now. If I were you I would get the help of a good trainer, like some of the ones on here. I personally use Phil Hernon and he helped me tremendously so far. Ive been lifting now for 22 years too, and he still helped me.

That says nothing about your diet... What is your bf%? How many and what types and at what times are your carbohydrate intake?? What type of fats are u using?? Your not taking a whey protien supplement?? What types of protein are u taking and at what times to get to 200 grams a day??? My advice is to use the search button for diet and nutrition for about 2 months and get yourself together a good bulking diet... Gavin Cane and Big A have good threads on mass diets...

first thing i would do is read hardcore bulking part one and two. DO NOT READ PART 3 YET, YOUR NOT READY! before you start AAS at your height id expect you to be at a good 230lbs naturally with a healthy bodyfat %. where are shoulders in your training routine? if i was you heres what id do: 1- protien = 400 grams per day, healthy fats like peanut butter or olive oil, and 4000+ calories EVERY DAY. 2- TRAIN HEAVY, if your like me and it seems that we have the same body type your going to need to lower your volume, try 3 exercises per body part with 3 sets each all verry heavy, meaning after only 9 sets per body part your totaly spent and couldnt even think of doing another set, and every week add 5 lbs to the weight your working with while keeping the reps the same. also with volume this low increase frequency try 4 days on and one day off. this way each muscle is trained 2 times every 10 days. STICK WITH HEAVY COMPOUND MOVEMENTS LIKE bench press, shoulder press, deadlift, squat etc. if you can squat 500 lbs for reps you will be one big ass guy. use the search button to find hardcore bulking. those articles will give you enough info for the next 2 years! Please stay away from the steroids for at least another 3 years. if you follow what ive told you and whats in those articles i promise you you will put on a good 50 lbs in the next 2 years. dont forget calories should be progressive too just like the weight you train with, as you grow youl need more calories to maintain you new mass as well as add more. good luck and stay safe, and feel free to pm me with any questions.

THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR DIET BRO... IF YOU EAT MORE CALORIES THAN YOU BURN EACH DAY, YOU WILL GAIN WEIGHT PERIOD...

SUPPLEMENTS ARE NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING WITH A PROPER DIET....POST YOUR DIET AND WE WILL TRY TO HELP YOU...

first thing i would do is read hardcore bulking part one and two. DO NOT READ PART 3 YET, YOUR NOT READY! before you start AAS at your height id expect you to be at a good 230lbs naturally with a healthy bodyfat %. where are shoulders in your training routine? if i was you heres what id do: 1- protien = 400 grams per day, healthy fats like peanut butter or olive oil, and 4000+ calories EVERY DAY. 2- TRAIN HEAVY, if your like me and it seems that we have the same body type your going to need to lower your volume, try 3 exercises per body part with 3 sets each all verry heavy, meaning after only 9 sets per body part your totaly spent and couldnt even think of doing another set, and every week add 5 lbs to the weight your working with while keeping the reps the same. also with volume this low increase frequency try 4 days on and one day off. this way each muscle is trained 2 times every 10 days. STICK WITH HEAVY COMPOUND MOVEMENTS LIKE bench press, shoulder press, deadlift, squat etc. if you can squat 500 lbs for reps you will be one big ass guy. use the search button to find hardcore bulking. those articles will give you enough info for the next 2 years! Please stay away from the steroids for at least another 3 years. if you follow what ive told you and whats in those articles i promise you you will put on a good 50 lbs in the next 2 years. dont forget calories should be progressive too just like the weight you train with, as you grow youl need more calories to maintain you new mass as well as add more. good luck and stay safe, and feel free to pm me with any questions.

Completely Agree...+1

I was 225-230lbs with 12%bf at 6'3" before I even considered AAS. You need to understand your body before you add drugs or you could really screw things up.

definitely good advice. not meaning to steer you into roids before you are ready. i was just giving my answer to the question, whats good for bulking assuming all of the other aspects are in check. diet is number 1, without a solid diet you will not advance, next is training, get a good solid routine with the compound movements mentioned above, and plenty of rest, and you will gain. steroids are the last piece of the puzzle. i just didnt mention any of this because i assumed you had probably been reading up and working out for a while and knew all of this. my bad...also, even supps like creatine and no xplode and what not take a back seat to good sound nutrition. i go to costco every two weeks and spend a hundred dollars on meat as well as tuna fish and eggs. get all of the right nutrients, pro carb and fat, before you worry about even supps, dude. you will be gald you did. again, the advice i gave about test was assuming diet and training are in check. i was 32 before using. now, hopefully you will make the right choice. later...

im actually going to go bump those articles to the top of the list in the articles forum. maybe ouch or dad or one of the mods would make part 1 and 2 a sticky here in the begginers forum. i think it would be great reading for the newbies.

Most anabolic substance in the world - FOOD!
You can also try LBA's, BCAA's & waxi-maize or a quality Post-Work-Out supplement like Cyto-Gainer.
Give it 3-6 more years at 110% workout intensity and nutrition then think about it.
Less is more when it comes to the workout philosophy,
More is better when it comes to quality nutrition...
My $0.02

I will not say what has already been said. Kisten to these guys they are correct. What I will say is I have a problem with the way you are training just as tkav pointed out. 2 hrs a day is waaaaay too much. no more than 60 minutes of intense hard core lifting. get in get out and go eat!! You do not need juice at this point,except for orange juice!!

I will not say what has already been said. Kisten to these guys they are correct. What I will say is I have a problem with the way you are training just as tkav pointed out. 2 hrs a day is waaaaay too much. no more than 60 minutes of intense hard core lifting. get in get out and go eat!! You do not need juice at this point,except for orange juice!!

Totally agree. I made terrific gains in overall thickness by doing only heavy compound movements, deads, squats, bench and that was before I ever touched AAS. Train heavy and hard, eat big and rest to grow. THEN you will have a good base to take it to the next level.

bro, i am sure i'm not "p.c." when it comes to the boards, but i try to stay realistic. i was also a skinny kid my entire life, and short to boot. so after working out during my high school years i gained very little weight but always was muscular. between senior year in high school and the start of college i grew 4 inches and gained about 10 lbs, so i entered college at 5'11 and 150 lbs. my first year i trained hard and put on 20lbs naturally,eating very well, but was always hard on myself regarding my "image". the reason i am telling you this is because i didnt listen to the people who were "lookin out" for me and told me to stay natural and unfortunately a lot of young guys do the same. if you do wind up "doing" anything i would def. keep the dosages very low. very very low and the "on time" limited. however, i recommend that you listen to the very "sound" advice that has been given to you in the previous replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131