over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Brett Wilkin out for the MR.O

Damn gi issues suck. Hope it’s not serious. Brett genuinely seems like a good guy. Been following him since he was with jm

Good dood. He's young and the promise is there. Hope the time off will set him up for a good boomerang

Anyone notice how his voice has gotten raspy over the years? I’ve been curious if it’s attributable to chronic acid reflux fucking his vocal cords. I hope that he’s able to figure it out.

Anyone notice how his voice has gotten raspy over the years? I’ve been curious if it’s attributable to chronic acid reflux fucking his vocal cords. I hope that he’s able to figure it out.
Brett's problem is that he has an extremely fast metabolism and even when prepared, most of the time he eats over 5,000 calories a day, in the offseason he eats over 7,000, which puts a huge strain on the entire digestive system and sooner or later you will have problems.

And the change in voice is caused by an increase in the size of the muscles inside the larynx, vocal cords, etc

Brett's problem is that he has an extremely fast metabolism and even when prepared, most of the time he eats over 5,000 calories a day, in the offseason he eats over 7,000, which puts a huge strain on the entire digestive system and sooner or later you will have problems.

glad i dont have this problem lol

i could probably get to 300lbs at 5'9 on 5k calories a day

conditioning on the other hand...well.. that's a different story

And the change in voice is caused by an increase in the size of the muscles inside the larynx, vocal cords, etc
I was just talking about this and Brett the other day. I think he’s pushed his size and physique further than his body can maintain. He works his ass off and loves the sport, but when you have to offset lack of genetics with super high calories and all the other factors that come with this sport it can catch up with you quickly.

As a bodybuilder our lives revolve around food and our digestive ability. One small thing can throw it off and set us back which is likely the case with Brett given how much he eats.

Jansen does a lot of testing now with his guys down at revive so am sure they will get to the bottom of it and get things reset and back on track.

yes, I agree 100% - I have a very similar situation (of course I can't compare it to Brett because it's a different level, but when it comes to the above-normal level of muscle mass, I think we're similar) whenever I have some digestive problems and I can't eat quite a lot in a day. I start to lose muscle mass and strength every day.

yes, I agree 100% - I have a very similar situation (of course I can't compare it to Brett because it's a different level, but when it comes to the above-normal level of muscle mass, I think we're similar) whenever I have some digestive problems and I can't eat quite a lot in a day. I start to lose muscle mass and strength every day.
When you get in those situation/periods with very high calorie counts, what do you usually do to aid/combat GI stuff etc? For me the hardest period is when im reaching 5,5k a day, seems like a can only keep up for few weeks, then digestion gets out of whack.

When you get in those situation/periods with very high calorie counts, what do you usually do to aid/combat GI stuff etc? For me the hardest period is when im reaching 5,5k a day, seems like a can only keep up for few weeks, then digestion gets out of whack.
That's why I use specific carb/kcal cycling - thanks to that I don't have any problems

I'm talking about situations such as stomach flu, some kind of bacteria, or the whole unfortunate year of 2023, when I had liver problems and had to limit my food very much.

Yes, it's a real shame. I'm a Brett Wilkin's fan and like to follow his progress. This is definitely a disappointment for all, mainly Brett. But hopefully he gets it figured out and comes back bigger and better for next year's Mr. O.

Damn such a shame, but better safe then sorry, now i know about 2 guys who almost died from the issues stemming from acid relfux and bleeding into the stomach so fuck me if i needed to see another case! But man i love Brett he is really a hard worker!

that sucks, imagine the amount of money he has thrown at this from offseason then into prep. then his buddy and old training partener got popped big time in Texas.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear