over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Curry out of MR.O

If Derek saw no benefits from hany, then he wouldn’t BE with hany. What is making you say this?
look at Cbum, and no shot at Iain, but he improved massively and brought his best physique ever in his first year with Hany. No idea what was at play there, whether it was diet or drugs or whatever, but 2022 Cbum was hands down the best Cbum and no one could argue otherwise.

Oh really? What made the difference in Derek missing vs nailing it come show day? He greatly improved when he left JB Prep and went to Hany. To be his best, he needs a coach.
No one knows better your body then you self, I am referring to top competitor athletes. After you do so many contest you should know how to get ready.

Look Derek`s lower chest.

No one knows better your body then you self, I am referring to top competitor athletes. After you do so many contest you should know how to get ready.
It’s not that black and white with peaking, and I’d imagine you’re smart enough to know this. It’s very easy to get in your own head, causes excess stress, and overthink situations.

It’s not like the athlete and coach can’t communicate back and forth. You’re right that an athlete at Derek’s level knows their body very well, and he can use that knowledge to communicate things with his coach.

Look Derek`s lower chest.

What about his lower chest? It's a little flat compared to the other guys, maybe a little loose skin and small gyno? Is that what you are looking at?

look at Cbum, and no shot at Iain, but he improved massively and brought his best physique ever in his first year with Hany. No idea what was at play there, whether it was diet or drugs or whatever, but 2022 Cbum was hands down the best Cbum and no one could argue otherwise.
Part of that was posing. Cbum completely changed the way he hit the back double bicep. Instead of standing tall and letting the lats hang, he leaned back and crunched them to make their thickness pop. Looked like a massive difference in back meat but was largely due to posing different

If Derek saw no benefits from hany, then he wouldn’t BE with hany. What is making you say this?

Evogen's image benefits from this deal, and Derek gets a big cut of the profits. It is more about commercial gain than progress at a sporting level.

Hany also undoubtedly has access to the best sweets

LMAO at anyone thinking Derek doesn't need a coach. I guess people forgot how well he did before Hany came along.

This whole "need" of a coach thing gets old real quick. You guys need to realize majority of competitors don't want the added stress of handling their own prep. For a couple hundred its definitely worth while... as long as your trust said coach.

A good coach HELPS you unlock your true potential.

Evogen's image benefits from this deal, and Derek gets a big cut of the profits. It is more about commercial gain than progress at a sporting level.

Hany also undoubtedly has access to the best sweets
I think people give this whole angle WAY TOO MUCH credence. I have been selling supplements at the retail level since 1999. Not during the break out year of Hany(Jays 2009 title recapture) or during the Health Era, or during the Hadi and now Derek and Cbum era have I EVER been asked for any evogen products. Their fingerprint is VERY small in the grand scheme of things supplement wise. Now I am not saying these guys did nothing for the brand, as without them it would be gone by now altogether but people who allow guys like Cbum to influence their supp buying are buying Cbums products, such as his protein(that he himself literally cannot use lol.)

Also the type of supp consumer who allows athletes to influence their buying are EXTREMELY here today gone tomorrow. The type that needs a different product every month and treats their protein like it a movie they are watching or book they are reading. They are the worst from a business standpoint if you want long-term sales

What about his lower chest? It's a little flat compared to the other guys, maybe a little loose skin and small gyno? Is that what you are looking at?
Yes, Derek is the best from the back. To me overall is Samson.

I would put Hadi as #1. But expect Sampson to take the win.

Lmao Samson ain’t no where near Derick or hadi
I personally have 1:Hadi, 2: Derek, 3. Samson (based on pre-judging but I don't think ANYTHING is decided yet and its going to come down to who improves/does not fade coming into tonight. )

BUT
when I watch non-live stream videos I see much better conditioning on Samson that the live stream shows. Now I would expect this to be the case for the other two but I bring it up to emphasize that unless you are there you are never really sure about these guys and gals condition.

I personally have 1:Hadi, 2: Derek, 3. Samson (based on pre-judging but I don't think ANYTHING is decided yet and its going to come down to who improves/does not fade coming into tonight. )

BUT
when I watch non-live stream videos I see much better conditioning on Samson that the live stream shows. Now I would expect this to be the case for the other two but I bring it up to emphasize that unless you are there you are never really sure about these guys and gals condition.

sadly, the quality of the live stream is 1990 style

Samson is so huge onstage, he makes Hadi and Derek look like dwarves. Mighty Dwarves, but still dwarves. All of his strengths might be enough to let a guy who maybe doesn't have the best conditioning, but still has the best blend of everything including height and 50 lbs muscle weight advantage with the smallest waist in the front double.... just sayin, don't be surprised if he wins it.

Remember a certain crazy conditioned Clarida getting dethroned yesterday by someone who might not be the hardest condition, or more thin skinned, but still a better blend of everything altogether??? Crazy stuff like this happens!

false news is coming out, curry has had food poisoning, he is recovering and is convinced he will be able to go on stage, he hasn't had any heart attack or anything else as they are saying, (what I say is said by those who are there at the competition)
He had some ulcers in his throat and was spitting up blood but felt “fine” went in to hospital to be sure.

sadly, the quality of the live stream is 1990 style
He is one massive human. Not as muscular as Derek or Hadi but damn big dude. Very full for that condition too his lower back is nuts.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131