over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bubbles from the greens...

Pumped1

Registered
bubbles from the greens... NEW PIC

finally got the camera back, so here it is:

i hope you guys can get an idea of the amount of bubbles these green guys have, i know the pic sucks i may need to try and take a few more...this is taken only seconds after recon, without being shaken..
i will say that this produced the least amount of bubbles compared to others..in my kit
the most bubbles would be twice if not almost three times that amount show in the pic..

i reposted a better pic down below

Attachments

• CIMG1897.jpg
    CIMG1897.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 376
Last edited:
Funny I was just about to start a thread On how I accidentally did the "shake test"on my greens today.Took my fully reconstituted vial out of fridge for a pw shot and it fell from counter to throw rug(about 3 ft.)After spewing out a few expletives,I picked it up to find a good amount of bubbles in it,about the same as when I reconned it.They stayed around for a couple of minutes too.So dont bother with the shake test!

i want to know how this picture compares to other generics, this get this moving guys so we know what to buy...

i will say this, i bumped up the greens to 8iu today ......just to see if the sides would increase or hand pain....
i am having some slight neck pain which i believe is a side of gh.., no hand pain yet.

i did get a ton of hand pain last year with my run of gh from ip, never any neck pain... it seems i have no to little hand pain with mild neck pain this time around.. weird :confused:

Bro, that pic is horrible. You can't really see anything. It's too blurry. Next time you should use a digital camera, not a cell phone.

Bro, that pic is horrible. You can't really see anything. It's too blurry. Next time you should use a digital camera, not a cell phone.

it is a digital camera :(
i am going to clean the lens and post another up today

been on them for only a wk. been taking 4iu ed to see how the GH would affect me. giving me constant headaches. my blood glucose this morning was 100 after morning workout, 119 after lunch and 228 just now. kinda worried bout that 228. think ive got some serious insulin resistance going on. my hands and feet dont feel tingly or numb but they do feel fat like their full of water. so if sides = quality then i guess they are pretty good.

That's a fair amount of bubbles. Not great but decent. Hey at least you know you have real gh there. If your still not sure after a few weeks, it wouldn't hurt to get your igf levels tested.

i get bout the same bubbles. i turn the vial upside down and put all the fluid in without touching the gh. then i turn it over and it makes the same amount of bubbles and instantly dissolves. if i leak the fluid in the side of the vial slowely then i have while clumps that dissolve within bout 5-10sec of swirling..

i get bout the same bubbles. i turn the vial upside down and put all the fluid in without touching the gh. then i turn it over and it makes the same amount of bubbles and instantly dissolves. if i leak the fluid in the side of the vial slowely then i have while clumps that dissolve within bout 5-10sec of swirling..

Me too... I put the BW in the side slowly, still get bubbles and there are white clumps which dissolve with some gentle swirling.

Nice! But did you get those by squirting the water into the vial or was that from a shake?

thats with-out a shake, this picture was taken the same way seconds after recon with-out a shake..:D

now post a pic of the phara grade 123cctv:D

Last edited:
thats with-out a shake, this picture was taken the same way seconds after recon with-out a shake..:D

now post a pic of the phara grade 123cctv:D

That's crazy lol, you sure you're not being a bit sloppy? :D Hell, my pharm grades consist of Humatrope, GenSci and GenHeal and I do not recall any of them looking like that pic. :) That is of course unless I accidentally squirt the powder a tad or am not gentle with the vials.

However, no problem, when I reconstitute any of my next pharm grades, I'll take a pic. Soon!

I've been wanting to do a video,...which I think will speak far better than a pic so you can see how fast or how little fillers are present, and of course, how simple it is to get bubbles.

So what do the bubbles mean ? that its real GH ? this is a new concept to me.
thanks

HGH is a protein and proteins make bubbles. more bubbles=more proteins(HGH)
read a couple threads on HGH on this main page and you will see a discussion about this.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws