over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulking without the bloat?

beastmode121

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Is it possible? I been eating. 3500-4000 cal a day. any tips or a way to reduce it?
How you guys do it?

moon face crew reporting in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It effects some more than others. I bloat on anything -- including tren. Use a good AI and try to keep carbs moderate and spread out. For me, eating all of my carbs around workout compounds the bloating. If I spread them out I do much better. At the end of day there might not be much you can do.

Definitely keep an eye on your bp. Bloat and high bp go hand in hand. You can try an OTC diuretic, but these never do much for me.

It effects some more than others. I bloat on anything -- including tren. Use a good AI and try to keep carbs moderate and spread out. For me, eating all of my carbs around workout compounds the bloating. If I spread them out I do much better. At the end of day there might not be much you can do.

Definitely keep an eye on your bp. Bloat and high bp go hand in hand. You can try an OTC diuretic, but these never do much for me.

Thanks for your reply. This is what I started doing.. Keeping sodium low; probiotics and digestive enzymes after every meal. Natural diuretic in the morning that haven't worked so far; water intake high ; wearing sweaters while working out n sweating my ass off..

so far none worked lol .. now taking arimidex at 1mg a day to see if it's the test or the carbs n calorie surplus I'm eating.. almost givin up and saying fuck it .. the only thing I love is the strength from eTing that much calories

The only thing that seems to bloat me is rating clean. Fibre is the main culprit for me. When I'm eating chocolate and ice cream and pizza and shit i hold a real flat stomach. Throw in the brown rice veg etc and Mt stomach starts to purtude. I tend to boast more cutting add workout my fibre ib get to hungry and over eat:banghead:

If I want a guaranteed debloat in 1 day I hit 800g white rice and about 1kg boiled and diced chicken breast over the course of a day. Wit rice real easy to digest and steps water of me. Always wake up about 2kg lighter but much more full and look like I've lost about 10lb of body fat

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Is it possible? I been eating. 3500-4000 cal a day. any tips or a way to reduce it?
How you guys do it?

use vitamin c two times a day 3grms daily and digestive enzyme maybe u dont digest something properly and it cause u bloating! dont use diuretic!!!

Haha good ol moon face. When I have moon face that just means I'm ready to lift some heavy ass weight. No moon face equals dieted down and weak. Some guys can get away with no moon face but if your using test and bulking well.... Maybe you should just look at it as a good thing. Holding water is great for strength and muscle gain.

Didn't you just do a contest recently? If so, how many regular or normal people meals you eating, ie Taco Hell, McD's, subway, pizza, etc? Your body is super sensitive to sodium laden foods post show rebound. How much weight have you put on since your show in what time frame if you did one?

Didn't you just do a contest recently? If so, how many regular or normal people meals you eating, ie Taco Hell, McD's, subway, pizza, etc? Your body is super sensitive to sodium laden foods post show rebound. How much weight have you put on since your show in what time frame if you did one?

I did.. I'm on a low sodium diet and back to my regular no junk food diet .
I gained 22 pounds since my contest; been 4 weeks since my contest .. I'd think my body would get used to the calorie surplus already ; no more edema ; that's out if the way .. now just the bloat . only eating 500-800 more than my maintenance now but I guess I'm so sensitive

Last edited:
use vitamin c two times a day 3grms daily and digestive enzyme maybe u dont digest something properly and it cause u bloating! dont use diuretic!!!

I'll try the vit c!!

Haha good ol moon face. When I have moon face that just means I'm ready to lift some heavy ass weight. No moon face equals dieted down and weak. Some guys can get away with no moon face but if your using test and bulking well.... Maybe you should just look at it as a good thing. Holding water is great for strength and muscle gain.

Lol I like the strength n fullness ; I have so much energy and look so much bigger

I have the same problem, and I'm on a gram of Tren and STILL bloated as fuck from having a 100% clean diet. Brown rice is basically my only carb source other than the simple sugars I ingest post workout.

I have started using digestive enzymes and they have helped SOME, also using .5mg of Adex daily, all in all I don't really see *ANY* way to keep my stomach flat all day consuming 350-400g of complex carbs. It is what it is though, doing a lean bulker on the Tren around 4k a day. I'm just going to suck it up for the remainder of the 12 weeks I'm running it and then drop the carbs down and go back to normal.

The funny/shitty thing is my GF is like "BABE your arms are looking so much bigger (but so is your belly)". lol.

How you guys do it?

I eat 4k cal a day for cutting :)... for me is not the calories even though everyone diets or bulks by counting calories, for me is all about the amount of carbs... that gets me bloated

but I can bulk on high fat and necessary protein low carb (vegetables 5 days a week and carb up on the weekend) without getting that ugly bloated face

Some guys have moon face, that's just the way it is.

Call me crazy, but I think the best way to keep bloat in check is to run an adequate amount of AI and keep your carbs and sodium in check. Moon face does suck, I feel your pain :(

low sodium an ai, that's kinda obvious. Never heard of vitamin c though Good too know

I always just grow a beard when I bulk to hide the moon face haha

Last edited:
AI is helping me with bloat, but I'm still having to watch my sodium and water intake.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131