over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bunk Gear?? Tren A and Test P????

Time to order finaplix-H from an american online vet store and make your own. Real tren is crazy at high dose. I only take 100mg tren ace and 75mg tren suspension per week and I sweat through 3 shirts per night when I sleep.

Hell for the price there are def some 100% Legit sponsors that you will not need to go through all this trouble of trying to make.

Hell for the price there are def some 100% Legit sponsors that you will not need to go through all this trouble of trying to make.

Fina isn't that hard to make... Synovex is anoter story... I will never convert syno again...

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Certainly don't mean to come off that way, and for all I know it could be legit. This is why I'm asking :) Like I said, I've never done any short ester and never tried tren before so I have no basis for comparison and can only go off what I read from other people. Perhaps other's exaggerated claims had me expecting too much too soon? I will continue running what I have and get blood tests done a week from this Saturday which is 3 weeks on cycle and see what they look like and then go from there. Maybe the gear is fine and I'm doing something wrong, and I'm totally ok with hearing that as long as someone will help me with what to correct and get things on the right path. So I apologize if it came off as trying to cut down a sponsor, that is absolutely not my intention.

Cheers

Naww, just trying to point you in the right direction......
-What are your stats? age,wt, bf%, ht
-What is your experience level? How many cycles under your belt? and weekly dosage levels of last cycle? This is important, 100 EOD is only 350mg weekly of test..... again, not sure what your age or experience level is.
- How many cals do you eat normally when not on gear and maintain your weight? (I would actually lose tons of wt on only 3500 cals per day...)
- Do you have your blood test results from pre cycle?

Naww, just trying to point you in the right direction......
-What are your stats? age,wt, bf%, ht
-What is your experience level? How many cycles under your belt? and weekly dosage levels of last cycle? This is important, 100 EOD is only 350mg weekly of test..... again, not sure what your age or experience level is.
- How many cals do you eat normally when not on gear and maintain your weight? (I would actually lose tons of wt on only 3500 cals per day...)
- Do you have your blood test results from pre cycle?

28 years old, 208, ~12-13%bf, 6'2"
This is my third cycle. First cycle was sust 250mg/wk. Blew up, gained 30 pounds, kept over 20. Second cycle was test at 400mg/wk and deca at 300mg/wk. Gained and kept about 12-13lbs. The 100mg EOD is the tren btw, the test prop is 150EOD which should be about 525mg/wk, but still a small dose.
Off cycle I can maintain my weight on about 2800cal a day. I have grown on 3500 before without any gear.
Here is my blood work from a little over a month ago. This is just on my HRT dose of test cyp 150mg/wk.

ScreenShot2012-03-08at185229.png

ScreenShot2012-03-08at185212.png

You conversion is really good if your test is at 1200 on only 150mg/week. And your estrogen is still low for where your test is. In any case, I make my own tren and have run it on and off over a decade. You will notice a difference within a week in your pumps and just your general aggressive attitude. Strength will increase within 2 weeks max along with being able to really increase volume while maxing out in every exercise you jump to (as long as you maintain enough calories). As far as the sides and vascularity goes, that usually takes about 3-4 weeks as some have suggested. So not sure what to tell you but your blood results will set you free... Go get them done.

28 years old, 208, ~12-13%bf, 6'2"
This is my third cycle. First cycle was sust 250mg/wk. Blew up, gained 30 pounds, kept over 20. Second cycle was test at 400mg/wk and deca at 300mg/wk. Gained and kept about 12-13lbs. The 100mg EOD is the tren btw, the test prop is 150EOD which should be about 525mg/wk, but still a small dose.
Off cycle I can maintain my weight on about 2800cal a day. I have grown on 3500 before without any gear.
Here is my blood work from a little over a month ago. This is just on my HRT dose of test cyp 150mg/wk.

ScreenShot2012-03-08at185229.png

ScreenShot2012-03-08at185212.png

OK, cool..... Got somewhere to go now...... I will be VERY interested in seeing your 3 week blood test results as I know which sponsor you are using and use him as well with much success..... BTW, your doses do seem to be on point at your level.... I do think that your total cals should go up a bit to maximize your gains.... More like 4000 for your stats but that's my opinion. Hit me up with a PM when you get the 3 wk results if you don't mind. I have seen a few tren non responders... but not many...LOL, When you are at 3 weeks I would not mind helping you trouble shoot any issues you may still be having with your progress after we look at your next bloodworkup, if you want to take me up on the offer that is...

You conversion is really good if your test is at 1200 on only 150mg/week. And your estrogen is still low for where your test is. In any case, I make my own tren and have run it on and off over a decade. You will notice a difference within a week in your pumps and just your general aggressive attitude. Strength will increase within 2 weeks max along with being able to really increase volume while maxing out in every exercise you jump to (as long as you maintain enough calories). As far as the sides and vascularity goes, that usually takes about 3-4 weeks as some have suggested. So not sure what to tell you but your blood results will set you free... Go get them done.

Thanks for your help and advice bro!

OK, cool..... Got somewhere to go now...... I will be VERY interested in seeing your 3 week blood test results as I know which sponsor you are using and use him as well with much success..... BTW, your doses do seem to be on point at your level.... I do think that your total cals should go up a bit to maximize your gains.... More like 4000 for your stats but that's my opinion. Hit me up with a PM when you get the 3 wk results if you don't mind. I have seen a few tren non responders... but not many...LOL, When you are at 3 weeks I would not mind helping you trouble shoot any issues you may still be having with your progress after we look at your next bloodworkup, if you want to take me up on the offer that is...

I will definitely do that. Any time someone more experienced is willing to take the time to help a newbie like me I will soak it up :D I will see if I can add a few more fruits and a few more ounces of protein a few places to get me closer to 4k next week. Appetite is not a problem, I've always been able to eat, restraining myself so I don't get too fat is usually the problem, lol. In any case, I'll get that blood work done and let you know the results. And again, I sincerely appreciate all your help.

Well, no nights sweats or cough still, but I pulled a PR of 545lb deadlift Friday, the last three nights I've slept like shit and the last three days I've wanted to punch someone in the face so maybe it's kicking in, lol. As of yesterday bumped the dose to 100test/100tren ED so I should definitely notice that. Regardless, I will still get bloodwork this coming Saturday and see how it looks.

Well, no nights sweats or cough still, but I pulled a PR of 545lb deadlift Friday, the last three nights I've slept like shit and the last three days I've wanted to punch someone in the face so maybe it's kicking in, lol. As of yesterday bumped the dose to 100test/100tren ED so I should definitely notice that. Regardless, I will still get bloodwork this coming Saturday and see how it looks.

Sounds like it's working. If sides get bad drop the test right down, not the tren. Tren sides are almost non existent for me with low test ie 200 a week

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Well I had blood work done yesterday as I ended up having to work this Saturday so it's a couple days short of three weeks. The test is definitely real, but I don't know enough about blood work to say one way or the other about the tren. I PMd a mod requesting permission to post the blood results but haven't heard back yet. If I get permission they will be put up in this thread. Just thought I'd update.

Not sure which sponsor you are using bro. But I am on tren right now...and If I had to judge it by side effects....then I would say its bunk because I have not gotten any of the normal side effects most ppl get. BUT then again.....I hardly ever do....I dont use much tren at all compared to some ppl....80 mg EOD is what I use.....no cough (unless I nick a vein)..sleep has been pretty normal lately.....never get any ill temper problems.

But if you have not noticed a decent strength gain and pump by week 3 then maybe something is up??

I am sure someone will be able to answer you better once the blood work is posted.

Ok guys, here is the bloodwork taken Wednesday. Please tell me what you think. With estradiol that high, my test levels must be through the roof as estradiol was only 42.6 with test at 1200. I am taking 12.5mg exemestane ED, just bumped it to 25mg ED. What are normal estradiol levels for a cycle like this? Could the exemestane I have not be working or do those levels look OK? HDL is low, not sure if that's from the tren, aside from that I think everything lookds good. Opinions and comments welcome.

ScreenShot2012-03-15at200142.png

ScreenShot2012-03-15at200157.png

ScreenShot2012-03-15at200206.png

Nobody has any opinions?

Hey pharm, your test serum was 1203 on your hrt dose of 150 mg/wk test and now your test serum is 1500, how much are you running right now? Is that enough of a jump for the amount of gear you are running? I have been looking forward to these results hopefully someone who knows alot about bloodwork chimes in!
Thanks for posting this also!

Hey pharm, your test serum was 1203 on your hrt dose of 150 mg/wk test and now your test serum is 1500, how much are you running right now? Is that enough of a jump for the amount of gear you are running? I have been looking forward to these results hopefully someone who knows alot about bloodwork chimes in!
Thanks for posting this also!

Well anything above 1500 just shows up as >1500, it could be 1700 or it could be 5000. I'm thinking that it must be pretty high though because with test at 1200 my estradiol was only 42. Whatever my test is now has to be sky high because my estradiol is almost 300. Logically, it should take a pretty high amount of test for estradiol to be that high. I could be wrong though. But to answer your question I have settled on a dosage of 70mg prop/50mg tren ED (total of 490mg prop/wk and 350mg tren/wk). The irritability I was starting to get has gone away by switching to ED injects. I will say that I was 210 this morning which is 9 lbs up from where I started 3 weeks ago so something is working.

It looks like the test is doing its thing. Yes its normal for your estrogen to be that high on that test level but the aromasin should have taken care of that so that might be under-dosed or you need to bump up your dosage. Try 25ed and see where it goes. You shouldn't need more than that.

As far as the tren goes I would have expected it to really increase your LDL more but your HDL being so low and LDL near the upper limit I could definitely see it working :D Not to mention some of the feelings you described earlier on this thread.

I would say looking at your blood work your stuff is legit. How well is it dosed? I don't think anyone could really answer that question except for the supplier.

Also, people aromatize differently looking at various blood works. For example when my test was at 1269 last time I tested my Estradiol was at 219.8 but my free test was also above >52.0 (they won't say it exactly). So I think it depends on the ester and person along with many other physiological factors...

Also, people aromatize differently looking at various blood works. For example when my test was at 1269 last time I tested my Estradiol was at 219.8 but my free test was also above >52.0 (they won't say it exactly). So I think it depends on the ester and person along with many other physiological factors...

Is 298 high enough to worry about? I don't feel or look terribly bloated, no sensitive nipples, no acne, nothing like that. I bumped the exemestane up to 25mg ED starting today. Will have more blood work done probably in a month or so and see how it looks. Thanks for your advice.

Pharm, how much was the test? Would be willing to run a low dose of the same sponsors prop on my next cruise and get a test so we can get some actually numbers, if the price is reasonable (broke student). Anyone interested in that?

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear