over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Buying a Car Recommendations

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Looking at Acura TL new 2005. Found the one I like it is 31k. Was wondering if anyone had one or knew something comparable for around 30,000. Toyata Avalon not really my style , but they drove nice.
Looked at Maxima's New 2005 are 22k Not really in the same class as the TL, but a decent car at 22k.

Any suggestions or opinions from you car buff's.

Im starting to get confused about to get a New 2006 hoda accord exl instead to save a little over the acura tl.

Cars are like women - it's completely a personal preference thing!

From my experience, the hands-down best car I have ever owned was a BMW 3-class. You can probably get a new 325 for about $30-$35K nicely loaded. I owned a 2001 325 on a 3 year lease and I absolutely loved that freakin car. It was my daily driver and I put nearly 80,000 miles on it in 3 years. Lots of road trips for work. I never had 1 problem with that car, ever! I had it fully loaded with the performance package, and other than needing a new set of tires after only 10,000 miles, no complaints. I drove that car hard, and it never faltered. I'd say it handled as well as my sports cars - in some cases, better.

Also, look into the new Benz C230. New 6-cylinder engine, slightly redesigned, and it's a beautiful car inside and out. Fully loaded you won't pay more than $32,000.

The new Lexus IS is pretty sweet...check it out.

BW

checked out the lexus and 3 series. Thing is I need front or awd because i live up north. bmw 3 series is awd with all options is like 40k. I live up north and the price in my area are higher that the national avarge.

Lexus IS doesnt it only come in rear drive.

I really wanted the 3 series xi just cant afford 40k

Last edited:
dragonfire101 said:
checked out the lexus and 3 series. Thing is I need front or awd because i live up north. bmw 3 series is awd with all options is like 40k. I live up north and the price in my area are higher that the national avarge.

Lexus IS doesnt it only come in rear drive.

I really wanted the 3 series xi just cant afford 40k

check out the Lexus website...pretty sure the IS has awd models...

BW

I guess the new IS a is a IS250 comes in awd. msrp is 34,875 invoice 30,758

Audi or BMW

My girl just leased a brand new A4 2.0T loaded for $369 a month 24 months.Its AWD and a really nice sporty and quality car..Nice German interior,quiet and comfortable.Very solid build also.Check it out bro,you will be impressed how quick it is and how it handles.

We also looked at the new BMW 325xi and 330xi AWDs.Awesome cars brother.The 330 is very quick and the quality is great.The leases are alittle higher thats why we went with the Audi,a shorter term and lower payment.They are running a program until the end of Nov.

The Lexus is250 has AWD,the price should be within budget.Nice car if you like japanese,I personally don't.

If you want to be different check out the new Volkswagen Passat.Really nice interior,solid German built.I was very impressed with it also,and I think they are runnning a program too.

Let me know if you have any questions,I love cars and know plenty about them.

The Lexus is250 has AWD,the price should be within budget.Nice car if you like japanese,I personally don't

I cant fit in it. Didn't even bother test driving it this past weekend. The G35 drove nice was a little cramp though. I might check out the awd drive volvo s60 also just for hoots and the passat this weekend

BALDNAZI said:
My girl just leased a brand new A4 2.0T loaded for $369 a month 24 months.Its AWD and a really nice sporty and quality car..Nice German interior,quiet and comfortable.Very solid build also.Check it out bro,you will be impressed how quick it is and how it handles.

We also looked at the new BMW 325xi and 330xi AWDs.Awesome cars brother.The 330 is very quick and the quality is great.The leases are alittle higher thats why we went with the Audi,a shorter term and lower payment.They are running a program until the end of Nov.

The Lexus is250 has AWD,the price should be within budget.Nice car if you like japanese,I personally don't.

If you want to be different check out the new Volkswagen Passat.Really nice interior,solid German built.I was very impressed with it also,and I think they are runnning a program too.

Let me know if you have any questions,I love cars and know plenty about them.

A4 loaded for $369?!? That's a steal.

I recently priced out the A4 2.0 w/ sport package and a few other options and I was looking at $450 / month even with paying tax upfront. The money factor within leases here in NY is insane.:eek:

The money factor within leases here in NY is insane

Im near your area and its not even worth me leasing a car. We are the highest in the national average for cars from what I have checked into. Loan payments for whatever I get will be like $500 a month. Insurance for me is not even $100 per month on all vehicles I looked at.

Last edited:
dragonfire -

That sounds about right. I am financing a 2004 Explorer, fully loaded, with 0% financing for 60 months @ $460 / month. And I negotiated the sticker price down to $31,000. I don't think you can finance these days for any less than $500 / month!

Just got rid of my G35 Infiniti, Luxury yet very fast. Loved it. Had an Lincoln LS before that, one of my favorite cars. Too many nices ones to choose from. I like the new 5series Beemer.

BD

I just got a new BMW about a year ago, I love the thing, 325i with the sport package and premium pack. I guess the neccesity of AWD depends on how far north you live and if you are adverse to purchasing snow tires/wheels for the vehicle. I have never needed the snow tires here, we usually get 4-5 good snowstorms a year. If they clear the roads and you know how to drive the car proficiently, then you should be okay. BMW's are great cars that hold their value well, I don't think I will ever buy anything else. That is all my dad has driven for the last 10 years, the only problem he has ever had was the tires wear out quick.

I have to agree with callgolf on one thing - I owned a 1999 BMW 325 (with sport package, 5 speed, fully loaded) and it was hands down the best car I've ever owned. In 3 years I put nearly 80,000 miles on that car and except for regularly scheduled maintenance it never spent one minute in the shop. After my lease ended I bought out the car and one week later a 68 year old lady blew a light and broadsided me. I am convinced that I would still have that car to this day if it were not for that old bag!

I have also owned a BMW 5 series and again, never had a single problem with that car. I am a lifetime fan of BMW's.

INFINITI G35 COUPE

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity