advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

can u keep gaining muscle on gear all year?

jayl19

Registered
i normally blast and cruise, say 2g blast for 3 months then 6 weeks cruise on 500mg, but this is only because i stop gaining muscle and just gain fat and feel like i am just wasting gear,

is there a way to gain muscle for say 10 months on a massive blast?

i read somewhere that if you bulk for 8 weeks then cut for 4 weeks (dont lower juice in cut) then repeat you go from anabolic to catobloic then back again so over the 10 months you gain more weight the just blast and cruise plus you stay lean, any one tried this?

cheers

ps (i stay on juice all the time)

If you keep switching compounds you should be able to. Drop test lowet for a while here and there with high dose something else and blast it again repeat and swap compounds every 8-10 weeks or something, shock with orals ... its extremely unhealthy, but yeah you can do it

If you keep switching compounds you should be able to. Drop test lowet for a while here and there with high dose something else and blast it again repeat and swap compounds every 8-10 weeks or something, shock with orals ... its extremely unhealthy, but yeah you can do it

^^^This. You will really have to be on it when it comes to monitoring your health. As there are many associated with doing extreme cycles like this.

i read somewhere that if you bulk for 8 weeks then cut for 4 weeks (dont lower juice in cut) then repeat you go from anabolic to catobloic then back again so over the 10 months you gain more weight the just blast and cruise plus you stay lean, any one tried this?

I find the limiting factor is usually my bodyfat level. At lower/leaner levels I just seem to get much better results when gaining then I do above 12-13% bf. Because of this the 8-4 approach you mention works best. Lets me bound say in between 8 - 12 %, stop and cut the excess fat back off.

Honestly it may appear that you are gaining but from a physiological standpoint the body is in a constant tug-o-war between catabolism and anabolism- AAS simply push the body towards anabolism and away from catabolism a bit more but you never grow 100% of the time, if you did we would be seeing unlimited amounts of muscle on guys 4-500 lbers at contest time lol.

Honestly it may appear that you are gaining but from a physiological standpoint the body is in a constant tug-o-war between catabolism and anabolism- AAS simply push the body towards anabolism and away from catabolism a bit more but you never grow 100% of the time, if you did we would be seeing unlimited amounts of muscle on guys 4-500 lbers at contest time lol.

LOL.... wouldnt that be the shit! Ya never know. Science may come up with a way

LOL.... wouldnt that be the shit! Ya never know. Science may come up with a way

Myostatin inhibitors? Never used em myself but a few big guys on here have reported adding some decent size even though they pretty much maxed out their genetic size

this is exacty what ive done since last december and ive continued to make gains as long as my diet is pretty decent. i think going back and forth between androgens and anabolics is a good way to keep growing/making progress....body composition wise

When I first started blasting and cruising I did something similar 1500mg+ on the blasts and 500mg or so for the cruise. Made the most progress of my life for 18 months doing this. Then I had a complete blood test and I will never fail to cruise low enough to recover and for me 500mg a week does not facilitate my recovery. So I put health before gains. Without question though if all one cares about is gains using more and more often is the key to gains. I do advise going in with eyes wide open though as I was blind to how much damage I was doing with 500mg cruises and blasts 3-4x that and never a break

When I first started blasting and cruising I did something similar 1500mg+ on the blasts and 500mg or so for the cruise. Made the most progress of my life for 18 months doing this. Then I had a complete blood test and I will never fail to cruise low enough to recover and for me 500mg a week does not facilitate my recovery. So I put health before gains. Without question though if all one cares about is gains using more and more often is the key to gains. I do advise going in with eyes wide open though as I was blind to how much damage I was doing with 500mg cruises and blasts 3-4x that and never a break

Would you explain for us, what the bad sides were of your 18 month blast? And how best to avoid them, in your opinion? Thanks.

thanks for the replays was thinking of doing something like this

7 months - 1.5g test en
7 months - 1g eq
7 months - 2.5mg letro or 1mg adex if i can get it cheaper
50mcg T3

week 1-12 - deca 750mg
week 12-16 - oxys 150mg per day (3tabs)
week 16-20 - pre work out slin 10-15IU and 500mg TRI-TREN
week 20-24 - oxys 150mg per day (3 tabs)
week 24-28 - pre work out slin 10-15IU and 500mg TRI-TREN

1500mcg metformin on slin days
1.5mg prami while on tren and deca

this is sort of what iv had in my mind but after writing it down am not sure haha

This is a beginners forum and as such I would guess you don't have many cycles under your belt.If I'm wrong please forgive me...but you are posting in the wrong forum.For a relative beginner that cycle is not only overkill but also dangerous with the inclusion of insulin.If it is only your 1st-3rd cycle you should still be growing like a weed on a basic test/deca/dbol cycle.Again if you have posted this in the beginners forum accidentally and are actually a seasoned bodybuilder then accept my humble apology.:naughty:

This is a beginners forum and as such I would guess you don't have many cycles under your belt.If I'm wrong please forgive me...but you are posting in the wrong forum.For a relative beginner that cycle is not only overkill but also dangerous with the inclusion of insulin.If it is only your 1st-3rd cycle you should still be growing like a weed on a basic test/deca/dbol cycle.Again if you have posted this in the beginners forum accidentally and are actually a seasoned bodybuilder then accept my humble apology.:naughty:

hi this is not my first cycle been on juice non stop for 4 years, i was gonna post in the main section but the amount of pro builders posting in depth scientific posts about sterids sort of put me off

Whats your goal in blasting & cruising? You know you'll probably wont be able to recover through PCT following that & gonna crash bad post cycle.

Whats your goal in blasting & cruising? You know you'll probably wont be able to recover through PCT following that & gonna crash bad post cycle.

iv been on for a few years and don't plan on coming off, i already got a son and don't really want and more kids so think ill be on for life

Are you saying you haven't PCT in years? If not there's so much damage you've been causing to your body, I doubt it's reverseable. But whatever works for you. Longest cycles Im on last 16-20 weeks and that's got me worried sometimes. Luckily I have close friends to relate to that have been on the scene years, plus the forum helps a lot as well.

I agree. I blast and cruise and my bloods always check out good. IMO if you plan on doing a couple cycles a year its much safer cruising than having your body do the hormonal yoyo.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S lll

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767