over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cat Keeps Urinating Everywhere

Next time dickheads post stupid nonsense on this forum will be ban. If you are going to be a fucking troll and be immature with your posts then u are not welcome here. Animals and pet are incredible creatures and if u are going to make a moronic joke bout it take it outside of this forum!

Last edited:
My cat did the same thing for awhile. It started when my roommate flooded his toilet and ruined some of our carpet. He kept peeing where the carpet was flooded. I recently moved into a new place and he stopped peeing on the carpets.

Unfortunately your cat probably won't stop until all the smell is gone from the carpet/furniture/clothes completely. Best way to find cat urine is to use a black light. Look EVERYWHERE. check all of the carpet, book shelves, furniture, air vents, pretty much anything he can get to. Car urine will glow under the black light and mark where there is pee with tape or something. You will want to get some cleaner specifically meant for cat urine with enzymes and SOAK each place with it, let it sit for ~10 min and scrub it with a towel. Hopefully that will get rid of it...

Also get 1 or 2 more little boxes.

Best of luck.. I really hope you figure something out and don't euthanize it. Please at least try and find someone to take it that knows about this habit.

peepee

Who knew bushman had a heart. I am pretty sure i have peed on my friends carpet and they dint have to euthanize me. lol

Next time dickheads post stupid nonsense on this forum will be ban. If you are going to be a fucking troll and be immature with your posts then u are not welcome here. Animals and pet are incredible creatures and if u are going to make a moronic joke bout it take it outside of this forum!

Guessing that is directed at me.

I agree, animals are awesome. You don't see the humor in the OP saying that he loves his cat but is thinking about killing it? Chill bro!

Guessing that is directed at me.

I agree, animals are awesome. You don't see the humor in the OP saying that he loves his cat but is thinking about killing it? Chill bro!

You only have 12 posts here I see your a troll. Be a good boy!

I have a four year old cat, love the little guy to death. Having an issue with him to the point where I might have to euthanize him unfortunately.

I keep the litter box extremely clean, however he continues to BOTH urinate and mark his territory throughout my condo.

He does not have a urinary tract infection, it is some sort of behavioral issue. Any ideas guys?

Its getting to the point where he is doing it multiple times a day, and has ruined several pieces of furniture (couches). If any clothing gets left out on the floor or shoes they will be peed on, etc.

Unless the cat has some sort of urinary issues. My question would be, "how much time do you spend with the cat, how much time do you spend out of the house"? The cat may be going through some seperation issues and is just acting out because he's alone most of the time. Some folks mean well by adopting a pet from a shelter, but the question is why, if they never have time for it? Not saying this is your issue brother, it's just a food for thought.

Finally took him into the vet today, no urinary tract infection.

The little guy is extremely spoiled, either I or the girl is home a majority of the day, he is spoiled with attention and affection.

Even though the test came back negative the vet gave him an antibiotic shot, apparently sometimes there are related issues not necessarily UTI that the antibiotics will clear up.

If this doesn't work we will try basically kitty depression meds.

Unfortunately it wasn't a joke in regards to possibly having to euthanize him. At this point he has destroyed 10s of thousands of furniture. I am really hoping that either the anxiety or antibiotics will be a real fix.

12 posts in a year....trolling hard bro:rolleyes:

is you're name really biff? cause if so, i so know you haha.

but as to the thread. My cat does this on clothing ive left on the floor.
He doesn't like when I smell like other places and around other animals.
You know what's odd... He's been doing this on things I sweat in. I don't think he likes "anabolic" sweat. To me it smells like cat pee when I'm on tren. To others, my sweat simply smells like normal BO. Cats don't like change so if you're taking something that makes you smell different, that could be the issue. My cat only does this on clothing, shoes, or bags that have ventured out of my house. If your cat is doing this everywhere, he's got some dominance issues, or you're simply not getting the scent out. This is very hard to do.... I can't remember what spray it is that they show in the uv light which destroys this smell and its stains.

Last edited:
Interesting idea in regards to the smells. I actually don't run AAS anymore at all, HRT dosage is all. Sweaty clothing comes off and immediate into the laundry hamper into the closet.

In the past year I moved out to LA then back to TX about a month ago, definitely not dominance issues though. The cat is extremely passive and skiddish.

mmm, very odd.... Usually those are triggers.
By any chance was he neutered late in life, like after a year old?

In any case, you need to get something for the smell/stains. Even if there are no visible stains, there has got to be some residual smell if he's peeing on the same things. My cat would pee in bros room like crazy, I think he didn't like how he smelt. My cat would only pee on my stuff if i went camping or had an animal on me. Once I started AAS, he was doing so on anything I wore. Shoes, socks, pants, shirts.... Bascially he's probably going off something that smells different. That or he still smells his last marking. Could be slightly diluted to him so he's marking again. That's why its pretty essential to remove the scent, even if you see no stain. Dawn soap, scrub brush,and a pet product that gets rid of the scent. Fabreeze is supposedly toxic to animals but it's spost to eliminate odors not just mask them. Id go for a pet product like SCOE 10X. But first use the dawn soap and scrub brush. The soap helps the pee become more diluted and easier to remove. It's up to you, but id use oxyclean or something else a long with it to really get the pee out. Wipe the spots with a dry towl. IF it was me, id use a white towel so i could see the pee being wiped up on the towel. Let air dry, then spray the SCOE 10X. I think the scoe 10x will work really well, but you gotta get the pee out. Dawn soap is the most gentle grease cutter that will make absorbing the pee so much easier.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
A2501
NapsGear