over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

catching scammers?

Law firms have been scammed like that. A foreign client "accidently" sends 10x more than asked for in a retainer and the firm sends back a check in the amount of the overage.

This is actually an old scam and I can't understand how or why so many people still fall for it. Hell I don't understand why so many people still fall for the scam when someone in Africa tells you you're a millionaire and you need to send money to get your millions.

There is no way you will ever be able to catch this guy.

There was a show done by Chris Hanson of Date line called "To Catch a Con Artist" that everyone should watch.

Law firms have been scammed like that. A foreign client "accidently" sends 10x more than asked for in a retainer and the firm sends back a check in the amount of the overage.

That's a nasty little scam right there!

Alright guys what would you like to do if you caught a scam artist, and my recent dealings with my GF on craigslist has got me all fired up about all scammers in general, what would you do if you had time alone with one these scumbags?

A little story about my experience quick, my Gf has been looking for a job and she found a receptionist job on craigslist.

Know the dude was in AUS and claimed he was from Jacksonville, Fl and had an office here, so anyway his whole story and deal was he owned a art gallery and was to busy to buy sell and get new art and deal with other clients so he wanted to hire some one to do this,

ok whatever no big deal... well after my gf decided to investigate the job and pursue it what it would be doing, he sends her a cashiers check for 2380.00 wants her to cash it and send 1000 here 1000 there and keep the rest for her weekly pay!:eek::mad: I then thought ok hold up what the fuck and investigated it more and there are other scams like this but with just different twists.....

luckily my girl had only gotten as far as cashing the check before i caught what was goin on and i told her to call her bank an cancel it today! so i hope she can just report this to the bank and all is well, i read that only if you send the funds is when the bank has a problem cause it takes them weeks later to find out the check is fake and there is no money hold the cashier responsible if money is all gone.....

so any way if i could get ahold this scum bag i would hang him up by his balls and beat him with a nail bat till he was! well you know! haha that's if i could get away with it!

Wow, a nail bat! Quite violent!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner