over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cerebrolysin...smart peptide

There is alot of evidence that cerebrolysin improves cognitive abilities for Post Traumatic Head Injury patients.

Beneficial effect of cerebrolysin on moderate and severe head injury patients: result of a cohort study.
Wong GK, Zhu XL, Poon WS.
Source
Division of Neurosurgery, Prince of Wales Hospital, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Abstract
Cerebrolysin is used as a neurotrophic agent for the treatment of ischemic stroke and Alzheimer's Disease. Exploratory studies in patients with post-acute traumatic brain injury have shown that this treatment might help improve recovery. Aim of this study was to investigate whether addition of Cerebrolysin to the initial treatment regimen of moderate and severe head injury patients would improve their outcome. At 6 months, 67% of the patients (Cerebrolysin group) attained good outcome (GOS 3-5). The study group was compared with the historical cohort of patients from the hospital trauma data bank, with age, sex and admitting GCS matching. More patients tended to a good outcome in the Cerebrolysin group (P = 0.065). No significant side-effect requiring cessation of Cerebrolysin was noted. It can be concluded that the use of Cerebrolysin as part of the initial management of moderate and severe head injury is safe and well tolerated. The results suggest that Cerebrolysin is beneficial in regard to the outcome in these patients, especially in elderly patients.

Clinical Picture and Treatment of
Psycho-organic Syndrome in Drug Addicts
Alexander A. Kozlov, Maya L. Rokhlina,
Lilia A. Tchistyakova and Irina D. Dvorina
Summary
Objective: To study the clinical picture and treatment of psycho-organic syndromes
in drug addicts. Subjects and methods: 100 patients addicted to various
drugs. Cerebrolysin was administered by intramuscular injection in 5 ml doses
twice per day to 49 patients on the 14-20th day after the most recent drug use.
Results: The clinical picture may be defi ned as “organic decline of the personality
with desocialization”, or as a specifi c psycho-organic syndrome induced by
drug consumption. We therefore considered the administration of the peptidergic
substance Cerebrolysin potentially useful. Conclusion: Administration of
cerebrolysin improves attention and concentration functions, makes intellectual
processes more active, and promotes stable, positive emotions.

I really need to get my hands on some of this.
I had two severe head injuries that led to some minor damage, as well as some physical addiction to pain meds that I know disrupted my neuro chemical balance.
Anything to help with that is worth trying out for me.

Really been interested in this stuff for awhile ,, can't wait fir sum member logs to start up on it ,, wonderin though if the more u use the more pos effects it has ,, or do neg sides start to come out ,, any thoughts on that ?

There is alot of evidence that cerebrolysin improves cognitive abilities for Post Traumatic Head Injury patients.

Beneficial effect of cerebrolysin on moderate and severe head injury patients: result of a cohort study.
Wong GK, Zhu XL, Poon WS.
Source
Division of Neurosurgery, Prince of Wales Hospital, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Abstract
Cerebrolysin is used as a neurotrophic agent for the treatment of ischemic stroke and Alzheimer's Disease. Exploratory studies in patients with post-acute traumatic brain injury have shown that this treatment might help improve recovery. Aim of this study was to investigate whether addition of Cerebrolysin to the initial treatment regimen of moderate and severe head injury patients would improve their outcome. At 6 months, 67% of the patients (Cerebrolysin group) attained good outcome (GOS 3-5). The study group was compared with the historical cohort of patients from the hospital trauma data bank, with age, sex and admitting GCS matching. More patients tended to a good outcome in the Cerebrolysin group (P = 0.065). No significant side-effect requiring cessation of Cerebrolysin was noted. It can be concluded that the use of Cerebrolysin as part of the initial management of moderate and severe head injury is safe and well tolerated. The results suggest that Cerebrolysin is beneficial in regard to the outcome in these patients, especially in elderly patients.

It has done wonders for me!
I fractured my skull twice as a kid along with a few concusions. This alone with long term drug and alcohol abuse really clouded my thought process. I've run Cerebrolysin 2x's and each time my cognitive functions improved noticably. I'm very excited to have a reliable domestic source now! Price is outstanding also!!

I fractured my skull twice as a kid along with a few concusions. This alone with long term drug and alcohol abuse really clouded my thought process. I've run Cerebrolysin 2x's and each time my cognitive functions improved noticably. I'm very excited to have a reliable domestic source now! Price is outstanding also!!

did you notice permanent improvements or is it only when taking the peptide ?

Dosage? Length?

As the dosage of this study was quite large.

BUMP

I want to hear more about this peptide.....please share.

I have ADD and I'm currently on 20mg adderall 2x a day. I'm ordering and I'll log experience. I also take 600mg of Jarrow alpha gpc/day, 100mcg of huperzine and 2g of ALCAR everyday so I should really see some great synergy.

day 3 - administered 3rd dose to test subject. Subject not seeing much profound effects yet. However noticed while doing his reading normal distractions were less apparent. What normally takes 30 minutes for the subject to read took roughly 20 minutes because of focus.

Really been interested in this stuff for awhile ,, can't wait fir sum member logs to start up on it ,, wonderin though if the more u use the more pos effects it has ,, or do neg sides start to come out ,, any thoughts on that ?

From the studies I've read there are zero to few sides with cerebrolysin. It is very safe and well tolerated.

day 4 - 2.5 mg administered to test subject. Test subject still not seeing much significant improvements in cognitive function... however its only 4 days in and according to most researchers, we should see some improvements anytime now. And when I say significant I mean something that i could really say "WOW its working". Little things here and there seem to be improving POSSIBLY. These include, concentration during reading and playing games as well as better social ability to create and maintain conversation. More to come... I am thinking up upping the dose to 5ml per day if after 8 days no effects are seen.

Day 5 - 2.5ml per day, Test subject had an incident where he remembered something from his childhood that he had seem to have forgotten... whether it was coincidental or the cerebrolysin is tough to say.

Very much interested in this peptide.

Day 5 - 2.5ml per day, Test subject had an incident where he remembered something from his childhood that he had seem to have forgotten... whether it was coincidental or the cerebrolysin is tough to say.

That's pretty cool. I just hope it wasn't remembering being molested by a priest. Hahaha :eek:

Day 12 - still on 2.5ml/day focus is clearly better. Tried reading in front of the TV and was able to actually do it, whereas before I literally just could not do it.

did you notice permanent improvements or is it only when taking the peptide ?

A little history about my issues. I'll keep it just to the head injuries ;)
Age 5 fractured skull - hit by a motorcycle, age 10 - fractured skull - crowbar fell off the roof and hit me in the head. Then half a dozen concusions playing hockey, football and baseball.
My 1st run with this I did 2.5ml/day 5 on 2 off for 2 weeks. Something I read on dat's board. I noticed minimal improvements. Then went up to 5ml/ day 5 on 2 off. At that dose I could really feel the some significant improvement in concentration, cognitive speed and spelling ability. It may sound like no big deal to some but I have to have a dictionary right next to my computer just to spell basic words sometimes. Other attributes of this compound for me are a nice sense of well being, and improved sexual desire and arousal :D I've gone as high as 10ml a day but didn't see that greater of an improvement over the 5 ml/day. Right now 4th day into 5ml/day with Ergo's Cerebro and all the good stuff is there! Run it for 4 weeks at a time!
As far as permanent effects - yes on the cognitive stuff!!
The sense of well being and other benifits do fade after a few weeks.
I hope this is helpful!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner