over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cerebrolysin...smart peptide

update

Is there an eta as to when you will have this back in stock.

Thanks
tmax

Ok guys I did try Celebrolysin from Ebwei and EVER pharma at 5ml/day for 30days 3 month ago.

It's not magic,and not going to boost your IQ by 50points or anything.What I did really notice is that at the end of the cycle I was a virgin to stims.

I was pretty damn tolerant to stims before the cycle;400mg caff+100mg 1,3 dim+6mg albuterol just to feel any stimualtion!after celeb. 100mg caffeine can crash my ass!!

I felt a general feeling of wellbeing while on the cycle,I could take out stims and don't feel shit at all.When I coupled it with piracetam ,ALCAR and vinpocetine my memory was considerably boosted.

It will make you a little sharper and faster but not ganna make you a computer!

I can say It's a miracle drug to recover your CNS from years of stim. abuse,So it may be worth my money.but as a nootropic I can only give it an overall 7/10 considering the money I paid and I was expecting much better than that.

I don't know. If you email them, they'll let you know.

Now I can't wait for it to be back in stock because I want to give it a shot with selank.

Now I keep doing searching pubmed so I can come across the best dosage for both selank and cerebrolysin.

Can someone PM me a protocol on how to research this peptide? I want to give it a try. Do you add bac water?

Please share.

update

I am waiting till Ergo restocks, then will run it. If anyone can give update any news.

thanks
tmax

I ordered my first 5 vials 10mL each from Ergo and liked the effect. Studies show effects last months or years. The effects I experienced were similar to rolling back the "mental fog" clock 6-8 years. I'm only 33 years old but I've truly began to experience significant mental fog in the past 3 years. There is a mood elevation component but there are also emotional lows that really take you low but I think a lot of that is due to glutathione depletion. N Acetyl Cysteine has always made me feel great and given extra energy/mental clarity so I'm hoping to avoid the emotional lows on this drug. The emotional highs are also exaggerated which might explain the affinity for listing to more music. Previously I rarely enjoyed listening to music. Currently; 3 weeks after a cycle, I'm still listening to music on the way to work rather than an audiobook or talk radio.

Neat anecdote. I'm going to be in a small play at work and I've studied my lines for 2 weeks with nothing to show for it I was frustrated as hell. Within 2 days of starting Cerebrolysin I was able to memorize all my lines (20) and recall them. Obviously the previous studying paid off after the use of cerebrolysin but I kinda feel like while on the injections I could memorize more anything...perhaps not quite the "Kreb's cycle" but close. I expect the next cycle to bring me to that level.

My most recent order was from superhumangear because prices are better than ergo's new prices. I hate to go away from ergo because their service and quality is par excellance.

Caution: Cerebrolysin depletes glutathione. This cycle I will be using 1200mg NAC per day to boost glutathione. You can order injectable glutathione from superhumangear.

Does anyone have experience with injectable glutathione? It would be nice if people who've actually tried it replied rather than whoever is bored.

Feel free to PM me in a few weeks to see how I'm doing on the Cerebrolysin and NAC. I'll be running 3 cycles of 50mL's which will take 3 weeks unless I get side effects.

good info

thanks for the information on how it worked for you.

tmax

I ordered my first 5 vials 10mL each from Ergo and liked the effect. Studies show effects last months or years. The effects I experienced were similar to rolling back the "mental fog" clock 6-8 years. I'm only 33 years old but I've truly began to experience significant mental fog in the past 3 years. There is a mood elevation component but there are also emotional lows that really take you low but I think a lot of that is due to glutathione depletion. N Acetyl Cysteine has always made me feel great and given extra energy/mental clarity so I'm hoping to avoid the emotional lows on this drug. The emotional highs are also exaggerated which might explain the affinity for listing to more music. Previously I rarely enjoyed listening to music. Currently; 3 weeks after a cycle, I'm still listening to music on the way to work rather than an audiobook or talk radio.

Neat anecdote. I'm going to be in a small play at work and I've studied my lines for 2 weeks with nothing to show for it I was frustrated as hell. Within 2 days of starting Cerebrolysin I was able to memorize all my lines (20) and recall them. Obviously the previous studying paid off after the use of cerebrolysin but I kinda feel like while on the injections I could memorize more anything...perhaps not quite the "Kreb's cycle" but close. I expect the next cycle to bring me to that level.

My most recent order was from superhumangear because prices are better than ergo's new prices. I hate to go away from ergo because their service and quality is par excellance.

Caution: Cerebrolysin depletes glutathione. This cycle I will be using 1200mg NAC per day to boost glutathione. You can order injectable glutathione from superhumangear.

Does anyone have experience with injectable glutathione? It would be nice if people who've actually tried it replied rather than whoever is bored.

Feel free to PM me in a few weeks to see how I'm doing on the Cerebrolysin and NAC. I'll be running 3 cycles of 50mL's which will take 3 weeks unless I get side effects.

How did you dose cerebrolysin?

bump for any more experiences on cerebrolysin

It works. It's like all the other nootropics. You will better, happier, you'll love life more, your more relaxed, calm, life and diet is much easier due to mentality, and you can actually "feel" your brain being able to "breath".

Like, you know when you take a deep breath and feel more relaxed...okay think that but with your brain.

Not an easy thing for me to explain but hopefully that says some about it.

I've tried it, planning on a couple of more cycles this year of it. Noticed many of the effects mentioned in the thread, but the one thing that stuck out to me was the strange multitasking type thinking I developed.

Especially while I was using it I would be thinking of several things at once, clearly, just as if I would think normally of one thing at once. Example would be planning a grocery list, thinking of the plots in last nights movie, what I need to do for work the next day, and what bills I needed to pay, all at the same time. It subsided after a month or two, but it was pretty odd.

was wondering if anyone on here has had experience using both Ergopep's Cerebrolysin as well as the "real" Cerebrolysin in amps made by Ebewe Pharmaceutical.

Did you notice any difference? Did you have to use different doses?

Please only respond if you have used both types. Thank you

Interested in this. I have noticed more and more the past year or so my memory is shot. Like bad, I cannot remember what I did 3 days prior...sometimes that morning.

I keep hearing more and more about diabetes and alzheimers. Being type 1 diabetic it kind of has me worried

cheap cerebrolysin

Not sure if its Okay to post sources here, anyway

**broken link removed** sells it for the cheapest price.
Cerebrolysin 5 x 10 ml pack - 40.29 GBP
Cerebrolysin 5 x 5 ml pack - 24.15 GBP
Shipped from EU, payment by card, paypal or bank transfer

Should help with my Traumatic Brain Injury......

I was diagnosed with Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) after being wounded by an Improvised Explosive Device (IED)/ road side bomb in Baghdad Iraq 3 JUL 2007. Have been on Concerta since July 2008 to treat some of the affects of TBI.

That all being said I will definitely have to look into the research of this chemical.

was wondering if anyone on here has had experience using both Ergopep's Cerebrolysin as well as the "real" Cerebrolysin in amps made by Ebewe Pharmaceutical.

Did you notice any difference? Did you have to use different doses?

Please only respond if you have used both types. Thank you

:yeahthat:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner