over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CGM

Whey protein will do virtually nothing to BG if its plain in water. It`s protein! Its the additives and artificial sweeteners that will spike it.
🥴No. I probably shouldn't even bother posting this but no. Just no.

I tried it once and it felt fine for the first 2-3 hours, but then it shifted slightly and I had a stabbing sensation. Gave up on that experiment.
I want one. I used to inject 18 gauge in my calves and traps never cried about it. I’m positive I wouldn’t even know that thing was in me.

Lol I guess somewhere in the middle. I got it from a compounding pharmacy in NJ. It’s a script but I never even met with a doctor…

Pm me brotha please

No issues at all dude. It was attached to the fatty part of my tricep. Didn’t affect my ability to extend at all. The only close call I had in the 14 days was when I took off my polo shirt after a meeting. The sleeve kinda grabbed it but I felt it in time and let go so it didn’t rip off. You honestly forget it’s there.
Glad it went well for you.

What did you learn?

Are you going to use another?

Be careful when applying as you may have already found out. The needle is easily bent.

They use great glue don’t they.

What did you learn?

Be careful when applying as you may have already found out. The needle is easily bent.

I’m getting one tomorrow. My gf wants to try one to. Between that and the humanofort she’s going to need a cape.

I want one. I used to inject 18 gauge in my calves and traps never cried about it. I’m positive I wouldn’t even know that thing was in me.
They're easy to get. Some companies even pay for them as part of your insurance plan.

And it's different when we're doing and injection (which is brief and temporary) versus something that's constantly there for up to two weeks. But give it a shot. The info you gain is pretty cool.

What did you learn?

Yeah the adhesive is legit AF.

Definitely going to keep using them for the foreseeable future. I like seeing the spikes and tails on different kinds of carbs on both Slin and non-Slin days. But I think after a few months I’ll prob stop. No need to keep spending $200 a month in perpetuity when my diet doesn’t change much.

Appreciate you addressing this. I saw he said that too but wasn’t in the mood to discuss both that on top of the other claim he made as well 😂

That study is just one of many, many done proving this outcome.

I thank you as well, didn't want to waste the energy argument typing this subject!

Just remember diet sodas and other LIQUID diet drinks are perfectly fine. Stuff like crystal light that comes in powdered form often contains maltodextrin as an anti caking agent.

:rolleyes: It`s a little more complex than eat NNS, BG goes up. So this might be a little over you. There is a cascade of events. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25231862/

Appreciate you addressing this. I saw he said that too but wasn’t in the mood to discuss both that on top of the other claim he made as well 😂

That study is just one of many, many done proving this outcome.
I thank you as well, didn't want to waste the energy argument typing this subject!

Just remember diet sodas and other LIQUID diet drinks are perfectly fine. Stuff like crystal light that comes in powdered form often contains maltodextrin as an anti caking agent.
I hesitated too but I figured what’s a quick search, copy link and paste🤷‍♂️

:rolleyes: It`s a little more complex than eat NNS, BG goes up. So this might be a little over you. There is a cascade of events. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25231862/
O BOY 🤔🤪🤪🤪🤪😵‍💫🥸

Do NNS effect gut microbiome? Sure do and SOME of the effects are actually beneficial, Layne Norton has spoke upon these microbiome studies before already.

O BOY 🤔🤪🤪🤪🤪😵‍💫🥸

Do NNS effect gut microbiome? Sure do and SOME of the effects are actually beneficial, Layne Norton has spoke upon these microbiome studies before already.
People forget damn near everything we ingest changes the gut microbiome. And change ≠ bad.

@slesh This is too cool - going to look into snagging one. How quick were they getting it to you? And do they send multiple units at once? Leaving town for three months the 5th.

@slesh This is too cool - going to look into snagging one. How quick were they getting it to you? And do they send multiple units at once? Leaving town for three months the 5th.
AgelessRX.com

$199 a month - no comment. Doc on staff writes you a script. They send you two sensors every 28 days. If you’re in a rush go on the sight and fill out the application then call after to see if they can expedite.

AgelessRX.com

$199 a month - no comment. Doc on staff writes you a script. They send you two sensors every 28 days. If you’re in a rush go on the sight and fill out the application then call after to see if they can expedite.
Israel - where do you recommend staying? Will be there Nov 6-12. Torn between Tel Aviv and Jerusalem

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131