over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Changes in the Bodybuilding Culture since the 80s

Never meet your heroes. :( sad but true in many cases but not all. I've met the following bodybuilders/fitness personalities and all were very kind and/or cool: Lee Priest, Chris Cormier, Juan Morel, Akim Williams, Jimmy The Bull, Jason Arntz, Kai Greene. Victor Martinez was very quiet but his trainer was pretty cool and him and I had conversed quite a bit on that day. I don't hold against Victor though at all as he was about to train that day. From everything I've read, Gary was not very well liked by his fellow bodybuilders and had a reputation for being pompous.
Dennis James and Troy Alves are both great guys. They both trained clients at the gym i went to for 15 years and it was awesome to watch them not only train clients, but prep themselves for contested as well. Troy in particular is very friendly and always smiling and would always come find me at some point during my working and say what’s up. Pretty awesome to get tricep push down pointers from a Mr Olympia contender

**broken link removed**
He walked into a competitors meeting wearing exactly the same thing. We drew consecutive numbers, so I looked over and thought to my self "Tomorrow I'll be standing on stage next to THAT??"

He walked into a competitors meeting wearing exactly the same thing. We drew consecutive numbers, so I looked over and thought to my self "Tomorrow I'll be standing on stage next to THAT??"
Did you ever meet Mike Matarazzo? Wondering what kind of personality he was.

Mike Morris trained people at my gym before his death too. Another good guy

Did you ever meet Mike Matarazzo? Wondering what kind of personality he was.
I only saw him guest pose once. Never met him.

**broken link removed**
Can you imagine if you staged this picture in 2021...........................it would be the last thing you ever did lol. Different times for sure. Who is the lady?

Can you imagine if you staged this picture in 2021...........................it would be the last thing you ever did lol. Different times for sure. Who is the lady?
Negrita Jayde.

Negrita Jayde.

Wow, didnt imagine her having passed away. Cancer. RIP

I learned a lot from Bold Jayde's articles at Musclemag, a world pioneer on nutrition that had a huge impact on me.

I love the old American Muscle episodes! Here's one with Lou Ferrigno when he came back to train for the Olympia in the early 90's. I wonder what bodybuilding would have been if Lou never retired and continued to push his physique?

The 1991 NPC Los Angeles Bodybuilding Championship! Some familiar faces!! Can't believe that was 30 years ago. I was 21 about to turn 22. I want a time machine dammit!

Alot of guys who are in Dave Palumbo's crew, including Dave himself, are saying that when Lou made his comeback in the early 90's and went up to or over 300 lbs., that he was the largest bodybuilder they had ever seen. This would also include Chris Aceto, who IMO is one of the more intelligent personalities in the bodybuilding industry.

Alot of guys who are in Dave Palumbo's crew, including Dave himself, are saying that when Lou made his comeback in the early 90's and went up to or over 300 lbs., that he was the largest bodybuilder they had ever seen. This would also include Chris Aceto, who IMO is one of the more intelligent personalities in the bodybuilding industry.
Lou next to Dorian.

R1cb969bf6cc0c9e18fe3891f65aac90d.jpeg

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear