over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Changes in the Bodybuilding Culture since the 80s

i'm not a podcast guy but saw the name and checked it out. I got $100 for anyone who can sit thru this entire thing and listen to this man ramble about absolutely nothing. holy shit, dude took a trip and never came back

I watched a little here and there. Dave looked like he actually fell asleep at points. Or else he was surfing the net while he let Vic ramble on.
Vic said back in the day 10 pros signed a letter for Gold's Gym to either ban Vic or they would all leave lol. What a goofball.

That was in Helsinki. Judge KP Ourama said Lou was a total jackass throughout. Did something in the sauna at the hotel so there was a power outage. Then after the show he smashed a toilet bowl in his room lol.

My experience was like this guy's. I had fun meeting Lou. He was friendly.

That was in Helsinki. Judge KP Ourama said Lou was a total jackass throughout. Did something in the sauna at the hotel so there was a power outage. Then after the show he smashed a toilet bowl in his room lol.
Didn’t get sue his brother for opening a gym using their last name?

**broken link removed**

Wynn...these photos are awesome. Leotards with construction boots have to be the best workout attire possible for a leg day.

Great content @Wynn !

Lee-Haney-Legacy.jpg

Paul DeMayo as a teenager. Sick.

That picture right there was Lee's 8th consecutive Mr. Olympia win! Lee was 24/25 when he won his first Mr. O and 31/32 when he won his last Mr. O!! He could have kept going but after winning 8 straight titles, I don't think he had much left to inspire him. What I mean is, Dorian was looking to be better than Lee...he had something to shoot for and goals to hit. Lee didn't have anyone to look at for inspiration any more. Ronnie gets the accolades when it comes to Mr. Olympia talk but Lee deserves the same if not more! First Mr. O at 24/25!!

Paul DeMayo as a teenager. Sick.

19 and looked like that...unbelievable! Anyone competing against him at that age should have just taken up knitting!!

That picture right there was Lee's 8th consecutive Mr. Olympia win! Lee was 24/25 when he won his first Mr. O and 31/32 when he won his last Mr. O!! He could have kept going but after winning 8 straight titles, I don't think he had much left to inspire him. What I mean is, Dorian was looking to be better than Lee...he had something to shoot for and goals to hit. Lee didn't have anyone to look at for inspiration any more. Ronnie gets the accolades when it comes to Mr. Olympia talk but Lee deserves the same if not more! First Mr. O at 24/25!!
I can't remember, did Lee retire or was he beaten by Dorian?

19 and looked like that...unbelievable! Anyone competing against him at that age should have just taken up knitting!!
I wonder, how young was he when he took up lifting and then how old when he started AAS? Almost no adult men ever reach that level of development. I bet he started out in power lifting.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear