over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Changes in the Bodybuilding Culture since the 80s

Albert!

Albert-Beckles.05.jpg

Phil Hill was an outstanding bodybuilder that did not get enough attention. I dont know why.

Phil_Hill_Photo130.jpg

Tony Pearson still looks good today in his 60s!

maxresdefault.jpg

That Hack Squat looks great. Got the adjustable foot plate which few companies make nowadays. :(
So much equipment was better back in the day and you couldn't find a gym that didn't have a Hack Squat.
I found that pic on Rich Gaspari's facebook page. He mentioned that TK Star was one of the first companies to sponsor him. The hack squat machine is one of theirs. I tried to get one of those seated calf machines off craigslist years ago and it was sold before I could get to the place.

I found that pic on Rich Gaspari's facebook page. He mentioned that TK Star was one of the first companies to sponsor him. The hack squat machine is one of theirs. I tried to get one of those seated calf machines off craigslist years ago and it was sold before I could get to the place.
TK is making his Seated Calf again. Might be on a per order basis; not sure if he's mass producing. I know he's making a few pieces currently (Seated Calf, Standing Leg Curl, and his Preacher bench). One of the gyms i was going to before Covid had his Seated Calf Raise and Standing Leg Curl. He did an interview with Dave Palumbo which i really enjoyed as i'm an equipment nerd. He said these days he mostly does custom orders and the majority of his business is maintaining equipment for a few very loyal gyms. I've personally met him. Very nice guy. Obviously, does great work. It's a shame so many gyms stock so much Life & Hammer without a second thought.

Look how that long head hangs off his left arm. Insane! He's pretty damn dry in that pic. Would have to be to have that kind of separation. Read at least one trick of his for dryness that didn't go so well for him on one occasion.

Also, Phil Hill was incredible. Jersey bodybuilder. No weak parts on that guy but really had incredible quads. Shame he didn't compete for very long in the pros. Always wonder what could have been with his career. He was a real freak.

Phil Hill was an outstanding bodybuilder that did not get enough attention. I dont know why.

Phil_Hill_Photo130.jpg
Phil guest posed when I did the New Englands in 1989. He was freaky and really nice to me. He left a very positive impression that huge guys were often nice guys too.

Bertil Fox!

68142b7321ad51671031c65f9611f53d.jpg

Just read he murdered two women..

His former fiancé and her mom back in '97. He's been in prison since. His original sentence was death by hanging but after an appeal it was changed to life in prison.

His former fiancé and her mom back in '97. He's been in prison since. His original sentence was death by hanging but after an appeal it was changed to life in prison.
Dang. I feel bad now about posting his picture. I vaguely remember now hearing about that when it happened. Been near 25 years now. I had forgotten about that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131