over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC DAC at HIGH dosages

Anyone used this stuff at HIGH dosages?

I`m talking 7-10mg per week? Maybe with slin added also?

What were the results like compared to say using HGH or a lower dose of CJC/GHRP?

Cost wise 7mg CJC DAC works out at similar to about 8iu hyge per day so trying to compare....

It will work out cheaper if you use the new bulk offer (25 vials). You can then use the code J3014 and get an additional 30% off on top of everything.

Buy Peptides | Research Chemicals | Research Liquids | Superior Peptide

Dammit now I want to buy the bulk of dac. How much longer is the sale?

A few hours. But don't worry about it if you can't make the order now. When you want to order pm me and I will sort something out for you.

One guy (;)) wanted to bulk order the cjc-dac and that's the reason I had it added to the bulk list today. I would have anyway as it's my fav peptide and it should be available with the other stuff on there but he is the reason it was added so quickly.

Just pm me and I can help you out if you ever need it.

A few hours. But don't worry about it if you can't make the order now. When you want to order pm me and I will sort something out for you.

One guy (;)) wanted to bulk order the cjc-dac and that's the reason I had it added to the bulk list today. I would have anyway as it's my fav peptide and it should be available with the other stuff on there but he is the reason it was added so quickly.

Thanks bro I'll def hit you up in the future

Big Elvia...

You mentioned in a post at another forum someone got blood work done and it came out in the 400's on igf1 by using cjcDAC. Do you know his protocol. This really is intriguing as it's the highest I've ever heard of on peptides.

you do nice discounts on des? I lost my hookup for des damnit.
lol if you ever want to get rid of some just pm me a great deal I will usually bite!

lol if you ever want to get rid of some just pm me a great deal I will usually bite!

Des is 30% off til midnight. Click on my banner and use the code in my banner at check out.

Des is 30% off til midnight. Click on my banner and use the code in my banner at check out.

I will jump on next sale as I will be wanting to jump back on some more soon. just got done running it for a long time and want to take a break as im already running gh with ghrp/cjc.

I been taking CJC DAC for close to 2 months now, 500mcg each morning soon as I wake up along with 1,000mcg Frag GH. I also take another 1,000mcg Frag GH before bed. Awesome combo I tell you! I also take my GH with those shots am and night.

I been taking CJC DAC for close to 2 months now, 500mcg each morning soon as I wake up along with 1,000mcg Frag GH. I also take another 1,000mcg Frag GH before bed. Awesome combo I tell you! I also take my GH with those shots am and night.
Why would you take GH with DAC? I believe that's a no-no.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

We do a lot of promos so just look out for them and use them to your advantage. But of course if you ever need anything or a discount just pm me and I will sort you out ;)

Big Elvia...

You mentioned in a post at another forum someone got blood work done and it came out in the 400's on igf1 by using cjcDAC. Do you know his protocol. This really is intriguing as it's the highest I've ever heard of on peptides.

I just reread his post and it was 400 exactly (I thought it said in the 400's). Check out muscle96ss's thread in this section about igf-1 testing. Here is his exact post...

''Well I am impressed. I switched over to Superior Peps DAC about 3-4 weeks ago. I was a little skeptical as it didnt hit me as hard as I was expecting in terms of hunger and fatigue after injection like the fake TB500 did(that raised my IGF levels considerably). So tuesday I had some labwork done to serum test a GH as well as get my IGF-1 levels and my levels are back up from the high 200's and low 300's to 400 exactly, which is right around where I was expecting it to be. This tells me it is definitely legit, will be ordering more later tonight.''

If I cannot afford the amount of pharma I want very soon, I will likely do 4 to 6mg dac weekly.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

My dac supplies getting low:( got loads of mod grf and ghrp2 kicking about bit is just not the same. Got a few boxes of rips left but damn I love my dac.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I just reread his post and it was 400 exactly (I thought it said in the 400's). Check out muscle96ss's thread in this section about igf-1 testing. Here is his exact post...

''Well I am impressed. I switched over to Superior Peps DAC about 3-4 weeks ago. I was a little skeptical as it didnt hit me as hard as I was expecting in terms of hunger and fatigue after injection like the fake TB500 did(that raised my IGF levels considerably). So tuesday I had some labwork done to serum test a GH as well as get my IGF-1 levels and my levels are back up from the high 200's and low 300's to 400 exactly, which is right around where I was expecting it to be. This tells me it is definitely legit, will be ordering more later tonight.''

He was also shooting 4iu generic gh before bed as well per our discussions in pm's... Regardless he said his igf was higher than without taking it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was also shooting 4iu generic gh before bed as well per our discussions in pm's... Regardless he said his igf was higher than without taking it.

IF that's true that kinda throws off the theory of DAC being the culprit of good igf scores.

IF that's true that kinda throws off the theory of DAC being the culprit of good igf scores.

From what I've read I thought dac didn't increase igf as much as you'd think. Mabey due the the slow steady release pattern or something im not sure. All I know is when you put high dac and test together magic shit starts to happen in the mirror and in the gym. I've run high test without dac before and it was not the same by a long shot. Jme

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Been running 100mcg Ghrp2 and 100mcg Cjc wo DAC every 3 hrs with 3iu gh piggybacked on top 15 min pwo as per Dats protocol. Ive had phenomenal results running that over the past year. I have zero experience using the Cjc w/DAC. Have any of you used both protocols and found one to be better than the other?

He never mentioned that to me. Hopefully he can chime in and clear that up. If he was then sure it wouldn't be an accurate result. Perhaps he stopped the gh before testing. As I mentioned to him though the other day when he told me about his test results even without them I know how good this cjc-dac is. But his results pleased me to see actual proof on paper of it's effectiveness so it would be a shame if he were using gh as well.

Someone could post their IGF-1 levels were pretty normal on it and I would still hold the same opinion. Sammy is spot on cjc-dac won't have the same effect on plasma igf-1 as gh would but it should still increase it. Sometimes placebo can take over on many things but I would bet if anyone tried even just 2 vials of this stuff they would know what I mean when I say how good it is.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Zcrowe18
NapsGear