over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cjc + ghrp for pec tendon?

WOC1776

Registered
Can I run 100 mcgs 3x/day of each and get the same healing properties I would from running hgh?

Id say yes-to a point atlest. it wont be the same as 10iu but a reasonable dose-probably 4iu. I average about 300 ghrp and 150 cjc a day and little injurys ive had for years repairing nicley

Can I run 100 mcgs 3x/day of each and get the same healing properties I would from running hgh?

3x a day will give you more than 4iu depending on age and body type of course. Go into dats protocal and it breaks down how much gh you will be getting per injection. I'm running three times a day with DAC (yes. with DAC) because i want the gh bleed for injury repair to a ligament tear I have in my ankle.

I had prolo therapy on my shoulder back in Feb for a small tear in my rotor cuff. The dr injected hgh in my shoulder to help speed up the healing process. My Dr uses peptides for his own personal use because its his bodys own gh.

at his dose of 100mcg's each at 3x's a day he will be releasing a lot more than 10iu depending on how and when he eats in accordance to the injection and other factors having to do with his endocrine system.

at his dose of 100mcg's each at 3x's a day he will be releasing a lot more than 10iu depending on how and when he eats in accordance to the injection and other factors having to do with his endocrine system.

Exactly- The low, low end of a 3xdaily protocol is 7.5iu of GH. Thats from a test study of men over the age of 69. I've been tested at 11 iu in one day on the 3xed at 100mcg

Exactly- The low, low end of a 3xdaily protocol is 7.5iu of GH. Thats from a test study of men over the age of 69. I've been tested at 11 iu in one day on the 3xed at 100mcg

oh yes i was agreeing with you and that is cool to know. It is always nice to see different people with their results. 11iu's is pretty good.

Thanks.

Out of curiousity, has anyone tried going more frequently than the 3x daily dosing?

Thanks.

Out of curiousity, has anyone tried going more frequently than the 3x daily dosing?

The more experienced people here and research tell us that 300mcg - 400mcg is the saturation dose. But we don't know if it applies to all people or circumstances...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131