advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC w/DAC; Anyone do IGF-1 Before and After?

muscle96ss

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I have been on cjc w/dac at 2mg on monday and 2mg on friday for the past month and just got my bloodwork back and my IGF-1 levels were no different than before. I was under the impression that cjc w/DAC would raise your IGF-1 levels considerably at that dosage. Has anybody done bloodwork before and after and if so what were your results?

Interesting, I'd like to hear from others also.....I did 3mg dac/wk with ghrp 2 3-4x day last year and never got around to testing..but with the gh game fucked I just ordered some dac & ghrp2 for another round....how did you do your test?....I guess it doesn't matter with the lo g half life of dac (gh bleed)........

Good DAC is hard to find. I did before and after's and my IGF levels went up almost 200 points. I tried again a few months later from the same company and saw no elevation at all and negligible results.

I changed peptide suppliers and was able to get my IGF levels up 100 points by doing no-DAC and hex shots 3-4x per day.

What you have is not real DAC in my opinion as all the clinical tests on it show a significant elevation in human trials.

Just my thoughts.

I have been on cjc w/dac at 2mg on monday and 2mg on friday for the past month and just got my bloodwork back and my IGF-1 levels were no different than before. I was under the impression that cjc w/DAC would raise your IGF-1 levels considerably at that dosage. Has anybody done bloodwork before and after and if so what were your results?

damn bro that sux and even if they replace it i dont think suppliers realize that you also wasted time, needles, pain, and if it wasnt cjc/dac what was it?

Did you supplement with Huperzine A and ECGCs?

Funny that you started this thread. I had just spent the last hour researching this exact thing. Here are some I found..

I used this guys IGF results from 4ius of rips as a guide to how much IGF would be comparable to GH injections.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/lab-results/87276-igf-1-test-results-rips.html

This guys was using 2mg/week of cjc. went from 211 to 286. Not very impressive.
**broken link removed**

Ok.. this guy didn't use DAC but still good. Better than the DAC one I found.

IGF Lab Results from GHRP + CJC

Did you supplement with Huperzine A and ECGCs?

Yes on the Huperzine A.

The main reason I chose to use cjc w/DAC is because of something wierd that I had posted about in my Serostim thread a few months back. I found out through experimentation that it was actually the TB500 2mg that I was taking twice a week was actually raising my IGF levels about 100 points. I also experienced hypo symptoms each time I would inject; flush, tired, sweating, hungry, etc... After talking with others it was surmised that the TB500 was most likely DAC as nothing else is going to raise IGF levels that much with only 2 injections per week. So I figured I would just get DAC instead; guess I need to go back to taking TB500 if I want DAC.

I can't comment on what was in that vial or labs in general as I have never been tested on CJC-DAC. I can say Rips aren't ideal to go by for a IGF-1 on 4IU as they were supposed to be overdosed when they were good (13-14IU per vial).

CJC-DAC will effect gh and igf-1 levels and has been documented at doing so during numerous clinical studies. Although HGH will have more of an effect on plasma igf-1 than CJC-DAC. However with cjc-dac it is the manner in which the gh is released that makes it so good. It is a small amount throughout the entire day and that's why it has such a pronounced effect.

The big difference is the fact cjc-dac increases endogenous gh which contains all 5 isoforms of growth hormone. Whereas exogenous gh (hgh injs) contain only the 20 kilodalton isoform. Different isoforms affect tissues in discreet ways that the 20 kDa isoform cannot.

Sorry to hear about your poor result and I would be annoyed to. Have you noticed any good results whilst taking it?

I can't comment on what was in that vial or labs in general as I have never been tested on CJC-DAC. I can say Rips aren't ideal to go by for a IGF-1 on 4IU as they were supposed to be overdosed when they were good (13-14IU per vial).

CJC-DAC will effect gh and igf-1 levels and has been documented at doing so during numerous clinical studies. Although HGH will have more of an effect on plasma igf-1 than CJC-DAC. However with cjc-dac it is the manner in which the gh is released that makes it so good. It is a small amount throughout the entire day and that's why it has such a pronounced effect.

The big difference is the fact cjc-dac increases endogenous gh which contains all 5 isoforms of growth hormone. Whereas exogenous gh (hgh injs) contain only the 20 kilodalton isoform. Different isoforms affect tissues in discreet ways that the 20 kDa isoform cannot.

Sorry to hear about your poor result and I would be annoyed to. Have you noticed any good results whilst taking it?

I'm not sure, I thought I was but I have also changed a quite a few things over the past few weeks so it is hard to tell. However the fact that my igf-1 level did not increase even 1 point tells me that it is not DAC. I also get no side effects from the injection like I have heard some people get. I was talking to JJB1 and he says that people have said that your guys DAC(superior) hits hard and that they get real tired after the injection. That kinds of sounds like what would happen to me after I would take the TB500 that raised my IGF-1 levels.

I'm not sure, I thought I was but I have also changed a quite a few things over the past few weeks so it is hard to tell. However the fact that my igf-1 level did not increase even 1 point tells me that it is not DAC. I also get no side effects from the injection like I have heard some people get. I was talking to JJB1 and he says that people have said that your guys DAC(superior) hits hard and that they get real tired after the injection. That kinds of sounds like what would happen to me after I would take the TB500 that raised my IGF-1 levels.

Yeah everyone gets a reaction from ours... good or bad :D In all seriousness I am one of the only ones who doesn't get a major head rush from it. But tired is an understatement. I started with cjc-dac only too to see what our one done for a short time. My energy levels would be non existent at times but I feel great all the time. I get numb hands, great sleep, great pumps and the fat is melting off me (and my diet is not strict at all). Maybe you should try another brand and see the difference in feel and blood work.

Very well could have been mislabeled.

Ak

Very well could have been mislabeled.

Ak

The TB500 or the DAC. I was actually on and off the TB500 for a little over 2 years and didn't realize my reaction was abnormal until recently. Over that time frame I ordered from purchase petides, ergopep, SRC, and 1 other company(forget the name) and they all gave me the same reaction. One of them was 5mg, which I only did once a week instead of the 2mg twice a week protocol, and holy shit that packed a punch. For some reason I am prone to going hypo at times and never suspected it was the TB500 until I did the 5mg and then put 2 and 2 together. Anyway, so I am pretty sure that the TB500 wasn't a labeling issue; can't say for sure about the DAC.

Yeah everyone gets a reaction from ours... good or bad :D In all seriousness I am one of the only ones who doesn't get a major head rush from it. But tired is an understatement. I started with cjc-dac only too to see what our one done for a short time. My energy levels would be non existent at times but I feel great all the time. I get numb hands, great sleep, great pumps and the fat is melting off me (and my diet is not strict at all). Maybe you should try another brand and see the difference in feel and blood work.

Going to do just that!!:D

Isn't using IGF-LR3 easier though? <---sorry, noob to peptides

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Isn't using IGF-LR3 easier though? <---sorry, noob to peptides

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

They are completely different things. I plan to use LR3 soon in micro injs. If you ever use it I would keep it separate from cjc-dac to get the most of it. I don't think muscle96ss just wanted to increase IGF-1 levels but the fact his cjc-dac didn't move them at all shows it was fake so that's his main concern. There is a lot more to CJC-DAC's effects other than just an increase in IGF-1 levels. But if you get tested and they haven't moved 1 bit you are definitely not taking cjc-dac.

The big thing I notice on dac is fulness. I just do not delete. Also I'm leaning up nicely but can't lose weight for shit. Usally with the macros im cuting on now and Goch test I feel deleted and small and drop a good bit of scale weight although I hold muscle but with dac and high test im actually growing into the summer which I've never done before. There is a lot more to gh than the igf release. I'm upto 666mcg dac per day now thanks to superiors bogo offer:)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
The big thing I notice on dac is fulness. I just do not delete. Also I'm leaning up nicely but can't lose weight for shit. Usally with the macros im cuting on now and Goch test I feel deleted and small and drop a good bit of scale weight although I hold muscle but with dac and high test im actually growing into the summer which I've never done before. There is a lot more to gh than the igf release. I'm upto 666mcg dac per day now thanks to superiors bogo offer:)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Error as I asked you what your dose was now :eek: I see it is 666mcg per day... good stuff :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity