over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clenbuterol and blood pressure meds

rollerghost

Registered
Newbies
Hi,

Has anyone used clenbuterol with blood pressure medicines? And how did it affect your pressure?

Some studies say it lowers blood pressure quite dramatically (albeit ridicully high doses) and it has been about 10 years since I last used Clen and then I did not use BP medicines. I am remembering that back then it used to mostly rise my blood pressure but I am not sure though.. maybe at lower doses vasodilation isn't very significant. Now I have three BP medicines; calcium channels, b1 antagonist, ARB.

What are your experiences regarding blood pressure when used concomitantly with BP meds? Mainly I am concerned if it lowers BP too much as it is so long acting.

Thanx

Just keep in mind that Beta Blockers (end in -olol) are the direct opposite of Clen (Beta Agonist) and IMHO it would be absolutely silly and counterproductive to use both. Other classes should be utilized at that time.

I know Nebivolol is in fashion and I've seen folks using Metoprolol and Propranolol. I wouldn't take these with Clen.

Just keep in mind that Beta Blockers (end in -olol) are the direct opposite of Clen (Beta Agonist) and IMHO it would be absolutely silly and counterproductive to use both. Other classes should be utilized at that time.

I know Nebivolol is in fashion and I've seen folks using Metoprolol and Propranolol. I wouldn't take these with Clen.

Ehh depends. You can play a little if you know half lives and receptor selectivity.

Example: clen for breakfast….cardio, fasting, GH whatever….fat loss protocols. Mid day, tske nebivolol….= or below10mg (if you are a normal metabolizer of the drug) it is highly selective for b1 receptors (heart receptors), and has no impact on beta receptor stimulated fat loss or metabolic parameters.

Clift notes: clen and nebivolol are perfectly fine combined, and probably SHOULD be combined for heart health

Ehh depends. You can play a little if you know half lives and receptor selectivity.

Example: clen for breakfast….cardio, fasting, GH whatever….fat loss protocols. Mid day, tske nebivolol….= or below10mg (if you are a normal metabolizer of the drug) it is highly selective for b1 receptors (heart receptors), and has no impact on beta receptor stimulated fat loss or metabolic parameters.

Clift notes: clen and nebivolol are perfectly fine combined, and probably SHOULD be combined for heart health

I've always wondered if you could just take Clen with Propranolol and eliminate the stimulating side effects like tremors and tachycardia. It just seems too good to be true.

i had the complete opposite experience:
clen with nebivolol works fantastic. I never needed to go above 40µ for clen while doing so

I take metoprolol at 12.5mg a day. I always wondered about using this and clen as I have used plenty of clean many years ago with good success. I have kept an eye to see what people say over the year and recall only one other person saying they used clan while on metoprolol and they didn't die haha. But yeah, I have the same question as the OP.

Thank you for answers. So no risk of too low blood pressure by adding clenbuterol to amlodipin+nebivolol+telmisartan? I am mainly thinking if pressure dips too low at night. Might not be good for the brainhealth.

Interested to hear if someone has used those (or some of those) drugs with clenbuterol and what was the effect on blood pressure.

Yes I have nebivolol (+amlodipin+telmisartan) so I suppose it shouldn't interfere too much with b2 mediated fat burning. As far as I remember it was 3,5 times more selective to b1 vs b2 than bisoprolol and bisoprolol was 200 times more selective than propranolol.

Edit: But yes, I agree with you Machinehead, that propranolol is not good with clen. I believe it will totally block the effects of clen with right dose. Maybe it can be used as a remedy if clen drops blood pressure too much.

Yes, I was thinking the same way that I take Nebivolol as it should protect from clenbuterol/adrenergic heart toxicity but still allowing lipolysis through b2 adrenergic pathway.

I've always wondered if you could just take Clen with Propranolol and eliminate the stimulating side effects like tremors and tachycardia. It just seems too good to be true.
I think with Nebivolol or with some other highly selective b1 antagonist it is possible to prevent tachycardia completely so that doses of clen can even be higher than normally without signifcant toxicity (to heart at least). But I guess tremors cannot be eliminated without inhibiting greatly fat loss too.

I think the main question you need to be asking is are you taking Nebilivol and BP meds because you have heart issues or risks of them? Or is it being taken to be cardio protective.

If it’s the first I would avoid clen. If it’s the second then I would slowly work it in and see how your body responds.

I take metoprolol at 12.5mg a day. I always wondered about using this and clen as I have used plenty of clean many years ago with good success. I have kept an eye to see what people say over the year and recall only one other person saying they used clan while on metoprolol and they didn't die haha. But yeah, I have the same question as the OP.
Metoprolol raises your blood sugar big time

I think the main question you need to be asking is are you taking Nebilivol and BP meds because you have heart issues or risks of them? Or is it being taken to be cardio protective.

If it’s the first I would avoid clen. If it’s the second then I would slowly work it in and see how your body responds.
Right, thanx for response. I do not have major heart issues (not any that I am aware of) but I have high blood pressure (sometimes it has been very high like 190/110). Allthough now it has been something between 120-140/80-90. But heart seems to be strong and in good shape enough. Cholesterols etc. are good and no other visible problems.

Right, thanx for response. I do not have major heart issues (not any that I am aware of) but I have high blood pressure (sometimes it has been very high like 190/110). Allthough now it has been something between 120-140/80-90. But heart seems to be strong and in good shape enough. Cholesterols etc. are good and no other visible problems.
I would get a CT calcium score test, CPET and echo at some point with those BP numbers. That’s high (without meds) even if you are on high gear and HGH IMO.

Clen is tough on the heart. I’d consider T4 first personally. If you do take it I would make sure you’re getting a few grams of taurine and 400mg of magnesium at minimum.

I’ve ran clen with 2.5mg of Nebilivol. Felt like it always does for me. But have to say I haven’t touched clen this prep and I feel much better and actually sleep at night. LOL

I would get a CT calcium score test, CPET and echo at some point with those BP numbers. That’s high (without meds) even if you are on high gear and HGH IMO.

Clen is tough on the heart. I’d consider T4 first personally. If you do take it I would make sure you’re getting a few grams of taurine and 400mg of magnesium at minimum.

I’ve ran clen with 2.5mg of Nebilivol. Felt like it always does for me. But have to say I haven’t touched clen this prep and I feel much better and actually sleep at night. LOL
Yes indeed. Do you happen to know is it possible to get calcium score with some MRI machine or does it allways include toxic radiation? I am not so eager to get that radiaton exposure as I have took x-rays in previous years enough for the one decade, I think.

And yes, magnesium is good. I take citrate between 300-600mg/d. Magnesium levels correlate negatively with allmost any disease, Dr. Thomas Levy had good book about it.

Yes indeed. Do you happen to know is it possible to get calcium score with some MRI machine or does it allways include toxic radiation? I am not so eager to get that radiaton exposure as I have took x-rays in previous years enough for the one decade, I think.

And yes, magnesium is good. I take citrate between 300-600mg/d. Magnesium levels correlate negatively with allmost any disease, Dr. Thomas Levy had good book about it.
A CT calcium score is not an MRI it’s CT-
computerized tomography. It takes like 2 minutes so would not worry about any exposure and the benefits of the findings are far worth it. You just need to have a low enough RHR to perform it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity