over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nebivolol/Blood Pressure Question

No, that’s not what cardio selective means. It means up to and including the 10mg dose, it only acts on beta 1, no beta 2
past 10mg it’s no longer selective

btw for anyone else reading, nebivolol is a good choice for controlling bp, but shit for hr
Correct, I just put it in more understandable words. So in fact it does lower your heart rate without negatively affecting your workout and cardio output.

Everyone varies, but speaking in terms of overall clinical data results, there are much better things for heart rate reduction. Nebivolol is great for blood pressure control without sides, the clinical data shows sides are less than placebo (which doesn’t really mean anything other than no sides). It has both the beta 1 selectivity and also induces nitric oxide production.

Good go know. Thanks for the info.

No, that’s not what cardio selective means. It means up to and including the 10mg dose, it only acts on beta 1, no beta 2
past 10mg it’s no longer selective

btw for anyone else reading, nebivolol is a good choice for controlling bp, but shit for hr
All I know is that my RHR dropped nearly 20bpm in 2 weeks since incorporating 5mg Nebivolol. Haven’t changed anything else.

All I know is that my RHR dropped nearly 20bpm in 2 weeks since incorporating 5mg Nebivolol. Haven’t changed anything else.

I had a great response too.

SouthernMuscle always adds solid helpful insight but I want to add that:

-As a guy in my 50’s
-With mild BP issues (well-controlled on 40mg Telmisartan though).
-On 3 iu’s of GH (this increased my RHR for sure).
-Taking a potent pre-workout stim (yes, dumb, I’m addicted).

Nebivolol at only 2.5mg has been a game changer in keeping my training HR and RHR very well-controlled.

Correct, I just put it in more understandable words. So in fact it does lower your heart rate without negatively affecting your workout and cardio output.
it’s not first line or even a great choice for heart rate because the response is variable

the two other guys @D-NUTZ and @whacked both had heart rate responses at 5mg and 2.5mg respectively. I take 10mg and it does absolutely nothing for my heart rate

Are you sure there were no other factors? Mine is maybe down 5-7bpm on 5mg. A 20bpm drop seems like a lot for that dose but I can only speak from my own experience.

it’s not first line or even a great choice for heart rate because the response is variable

the two other guys @D-NUTZ and @whacked both had heart rate responses at 5mg and 2.5mg respectively. I take 10mg and it does absolutely nothing for my heart rate
You’re just an animal. 😂

2.5mg of Nebilivol drops my RHR 7-10 BPM. I take it to be cardio protective. If I wasn’t running gear and high HGH I likely wouldn’t take it or need it.

On the flip side- my father who’s has had two heart surgeries and not at all an athlete- 2.5mg for him drops it down to 50 BPM.

I think it’s very individualized- bodyweight, gear usage etc play a role. But there’s nothing like it IMO and as you’ve said to protect the heart.

You’re just an animal. 😂

2.5mg of Nebilivol drops my RHR 7-10 BPM. I take it to be cardio protective. If I wasn’t running gear and high HGH I likely wouldn’t take it or need it.

On the flip side- my father who’s has had two heart surgeries and not at all an athlete- 2.5mg for him drops it down to 50 BPM.

I think it’s very individualized- bodyweight, gear usage etc play a role. But there’s nothing like it IMO and as you’ve said to protect the heart.
Same. As long as i don’t let myself look like butterbean i probably wouldn‘t need any bp meds……but gear, gh, etc etc

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131