over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nebivolol to lower RHR

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 226465

Hi guys,

So I have a situation and I wondered if Nebivolol may be the solution.

I want to lower my RHR which sits around 80-95bpm lowest it’s been was about 65bpm when I was 245lbs (I’m now 275lbs

From memory it’s always been on the higher side but I’d like to lower it for the health benefits of having a lower RHR

My issue potentially is my BP is already quite good around 110-120/70-80 so I don’t want to hammer that down much more

So my question is have people had luck with using it to specifically lower RHR over BP? Dosages? Sides? Any other things to look out for

I added Telmisartan a little while back again for the health benefits and from what I’ve read there shouldn’t be an issue running both?

Struggled to find much info on it so any advice is appreciated

Ohh I should also add I do daily cardio
45-60am and 30 mins PM

Train intensely 6 days per week and follow a bodybuilding orientated but overall healthy diet I’m sure you guys know the score

I believe that every bodybuilder should use beta blockers - first of all, to avoid excessive heart growth
Do you think nebivolol is a good choice? Is there a sort of standard dose or is it person specific? I believe the ones I have access to are 5mg/tablet

I have used it for RHR it works

It didnt tank my BP too and thats nice cause i sit at 11/6

Respect
What dosage did you find to be effective and what dosage did you start with if different? Did you find any side effects from it or best times to take it?

What dosage did you find to be effective and what dosage did you start with if different? Did you find any side effects from it or best times to take it?
Nebilivol should be the only choice for bodybuilders and athletes IMO for many reasons. It’s cardio selective and cardio protective. Will drop your RHR and BP while helping vascularize the heart.

At your weight it will likely take 5mg, but I’d start at 2.5mg before bed and only use as much as you need.

Nebilivol should be the only choice for bodybuilders and athletes IMO for many reasons. It’s cardio selective and cardio protective. Will drop your RHR and BP while helping vascularize the heart.

At your weight it will likely take 5mg, but I’d start at 2.5mg before bed and only use as much as you need.
Ohh perfect sounds ideal! I’m very much pro health supps etc to try and minimise the damage we do pushing the envelope.

Starting lower to asses definitely makes sense lowest optimal dose and all that!

did you find you suffered any side effects from it? I’ve read some stuff on none bodybuilding forums people saying they were getting winded just going up stairs and had no energy at all but knowing what gen pop are like for blowing things out of proportion like this it’s hard to know whether that’s a side effect of the drug or perhaps the side effects of the pre existing reasons that required them to take it in the first place

Ohh perfect sounds ideal! I’m very much pro health supps etc to try and minimise the damage we do pushing the envelope.

Starting lower to asses definitely makes sense lowest optimal dose and all that!

did you find you suffered any side effects from it? I’ve read some stuff on none bodybuilding forums people saying they were getting winded just going up stairs and had no energy at all but knowing what gen pop are like for blowing things out of proportion like this it’s hard to know whether that’s a side effect of the drug or perhaps the side effects of the pre existing reasons that required them to take it in the first place
people are pussies and they convince themselves there are side effects so even when there aren't any they still feel them lol

At the right dosage you shouldn’t be able to tell you’re on it as it’s cardio selective. Meaning it will only have effect primarily on the heart. Now if you go too high then sure it’ll make you fatigued as it’s too much of the Med hence I have all start low and slow.

2.5mg goes a long ways in a person without heart issues or damages. It’s prevention in this case. 10mg is the highest prescribed dosage here and it will knock you (or most) out LOL as it’s still a beta blocker so will slow things down too much. Remember these people bitching on the internet are elderly people with no muscle mass and have no exercise in their life.

But it’s the only one in my opinion that will not make you exercise resistant- meaning you can still get your HR up during exercise at the correct dosage. This is one of the many things that sets it apart from the other beta blockers which I would not use given how accessible Nebilivol is.

I see some recommend AM dosing, and others say before bed. Is there a difference?

I see some recommend AM dosing, and others say before bed. Is there a difference?
Most indicate it for morning because of its half life and knowing that’s when people will be most active- during the day.

I personally would take it prior to bed as it will stay in your system and find it to have less impact on exercise resistance using it at night.

You can do either- I just always like to get the extra edge. As well, for me I want my RHR staying lowest while I sleep and recover so is a win win IMO.

At the right dosage you shouldn’t be able to tell you’re on it as it’s cardio selective. Meaning it will only have effect primarily on the heart. Now if you go too high then sure it’ll make you fatigued as it’s too much of the Med hence I have all start low and slow.

2.5mg goes a long ways in a person without heart issues or damages. It’s prevention in this case. 10mg is the highest prescribed dosage here and it will knock you (or most) out LOL as it’s still a beta blocker so will slow things down too much. Remember these people bitching on the internet are elderly people with no muscle mass and have no exercise in their life.

But it’s the only one in my opinion that will not make you exercise resistant- meaning you can still get your HR up during exercise at the correct dosage. This is one of the many things that sets it apart from the other beta blockers which I would not use given how accessible Nebilivol is.
Brilliant thank you for all the info looks like it’s definitely the right choice for me

I took 1 tab before sleep cause of 12 iu gh to lowet rhr

Doc said to do 2 but 2 was take down my BP and i have low BP even on gear

I believe that every bodybuilder should use beta blockers - first of all, to avoid excessive heart growth
Highly agree and more specifically, Nebivolol. It’s completely unacceptable to use Metoprolol when Nebivolol exists. Only if someone doesn’t have access to Nebivolol would it make sense to use Metoprolol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear