over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clen and Nebivolol.

EricJ123

Registered
For my summer cut I want to throw in 20mcg of Clen for fasted cardio in the morning.

However I'll also add in 3IU of growth which really jacks my heart rate up. Without nebivolol my resting heart rate will be 90+. I remember sitting in the sauna and my watch was giving me warning my HR is going to high while I'm not active. 2.5MG nebivolol takes care of that problem.

However logically it just seem like a beta blocker may cancel out many of clens benefits.

But the upon further reading Clenbuterol primarily acts as a selective beta-2 adrenergic receptor agonist. This means it stimulates the beta-2 receptors found in various tissues, including the bronchial tubes, skeletal muscle, and adipose (fat) tissue.

While Nebivolol Nebivolol selectively blocks beta-1 adrenergic receptors in the heart. These receptors are part of the sympathetic nervous system and are usually stimulated by the neurotransmitter norepinephrine. By blocking these receptors, nebivolol reduces the effects of norepinephrine on the heart. This results in a decrease in heart rate and the force of heart contractions, which leads to a reduction in blood pressure.

So since they hit saperate receptors it would be ok to run them together? I'd appreciate some insight on those that know the pharmacokinetics of these two compounds. Thank you.

I have been taking beta blockers for 10 years and during this time I have used clenbuterol dozens of times and in the real world you will not feel any weakening of its effect in any way.
One question I’ve always wondered about if Clen is a stimulant and raises heart rate how does it lower blood pressure it would seem it would do the opposite as it’s a vasoconstrictor

One question I’ve always wondered about if Clen is a stimulant and raises heart rate how does it lower blood pressure it would seem it would do the opposite as it’s a vasoconstrictor

Many people have elevated BP on clen also.

A better world would be BP labile.

Increased systolic pressure+ decreased diastolic pressure…….it depends who wins lol

For my summer cut I want to throw in 20mcg of Clen for fasted cardio in the morning.

However I'll also add in 3IU of growth which really jacks my heart rate up. Without nebivolol my resting heart rate will be 90+. I remember sitting in the sauna and my watch was giving me warning my HR is going to high while I'm not active. 2.5MG nebivolol takes care of that problem.

However logically it just seem like a beta blocker may cancel out many of clens benefits.

But the upon further reading Clenbuterol primarily acts as a selective beta-2 adrenergic receptor agonist. This means it stimulates the beta-2 receptors found in various tissues, including the bronchial tubes, skeletal muscle, and adipose (fat) tissue.

While Nebivolol Nebivolol selectively blocks beta-1 adrenergic receptors in the heart. These receptors are part of the sympathetic nervous system and are usually stimulated by the neurotransmitter norepinephrine. By blocking these receptors, nebivolol reduces the effects of norepinephrine on the heart. This results in a decrease in heart rate and the force of heart contractions, which leads to a reduction in blood pressure.

So since they hit saperate receptors it would be ok to run them together? I'd appreciate some insight on those that know the pharmacokinetics of these two compounds. Thank you.
Just recently came off my nebilivol but ran plenty of clen while on it prior. Didn’t impact results one bit.

If anything it will be cardio protective “while you’re on clen”. And you’ll sleep better. 😂

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity