over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Starting nebivolol

TheSteamboat

Registered
Newbies
Hello, I was planning to start nebivolol to help aid in some of the higher resting heart rate I’ve been experiencing from GH.

Already on 40mg telmisartan, planning on adding 5mg nebivolol.

Anything I should look out for before beginning? I’ve read beta blockers can affect metabolism to a degree, should I increase cardio/lower food? Or is it negligible/not worth concerning myself with.

Thanks everyone, feel free to share experiences!

No, you don't have to change anything to accommodate 5mg nebivolol. Just make sure to take it before bed because that's when it is most effective for cardiovascular protection.

It will not negatively impact metabolism at all. This is a cardio selective beta blocker so you won't get any sides that might get from metoprolol. It might even lower water retention so you could feel leaner.

In my honest opinion, with few exceptions, all bodybuilders should take it.

No, you don't have to change anything to accommodate 5mg nebivolol. Just make sure to take it before bed because that's when it is most effective for cardiovascular protection.

It will not negatively impact metabolism at all. This is a cardio selective beta blocker so you won't get any sides that might get from metoprolol. It might even lower water retention so you could feel leaner.

In my honest opinion, with few exceptions, all bodybuilders should take it.
Amazing. Sounds ideal!

you might want to titrate up in my opinion since there is a treshhold from when on your cardio (incase you are doing intense cardio) will suffer.
usually this wont happen with 5mg but everyone is different. Also, some feel a bit sluggish when introducing it, so titrating wont hurt imo.

but all in all, nebivolol is the absolute best beta blocker for us bodybuilders/sport guys.
it also prevents LVH to a degree so every enhanced athlete should use it imo

sadly, ive learned this too late

you might want to titrate up in my opinion since there is a treshhold from when on your cardio (incase you are doing intense cardio) will suffer.
usually this wont happen with 5mg but everyone is different. Also, some feel a bit sluggish when introducing it, so titrating wont hurt imo.

but all in all, nebivolol is the absolute best beta blocker for us bodybuilders/sport guys.
it also prevents LVH to a degree so every enhanced athlete should use it imo

sadly, ive learned this too late
Is there any data anywhere to support the idea that Nebivolol can negatively impair cardio at increasing dosages? I haven't personally noticed anything.

Slowly increase the dose, dont start with 5mg or you will feel like shit with all kind of sides.

Up to 15mg daily I was able to do cardio and training just fine.

Slowly increase the dose, dont start with 5mg or you will feel like shit with all kind of sides.

Should I start 2.5? Will that even be enough to help my resting heart rate?

Is there any data anywhere to support the idea that Nebivolol can negatively impair cardio at increasing dosages? I haven't personally noticed anything.
not sure if there is data.
when i was introduced at 10mg daily (they didnt titrate me up) i was breathless all the time first.
it took some adjusting (lower to 5mg first, then going up) to get used to it.
also, standing up i had vision problems etc.
i would say start at 1,25 or 2,5mg and increase by 1,25mg weekly

I doubt it

Metoprolol is also cardio selective, it is just more potent at rate control than nebivolol, so you feel like shit exercising because your HR can't increase like normal.
You're not gonna see nebivolol used for rate control in a situation like atrial fibrillation but metoprolol is commonly used for this.

Should I start 2.5? Will that even be enough to help my resting heart rate?
That will be plenty. U can start with 1.25mg this is what I would recommend for people who never touched betablockers before.

Has anyone else had stomach issues from Nebivolol?

It seems that I get quite severe stomach issues from Nebivolol (same time diarrhea/bloating&dyspepsia/nausea all day, cannot eat). Was thinking to replace it with something else. I just don't know with what as bisoprolol also didn't quite fit to me and Nebivolol was definately better for peripheral circulation by its b3 agonism.

Are there any other similar b1 antagonist/b3 agonists with similar efficacy as Nebivolol? Or what would be your suggestion (who have experience or knowledge with beta blockers)?

Thanx

Has anyone else had stomach issues from Nebivolol?

It seems that I get quite severe stomach issues from Nebivolol (same time diarrhea/bloating&dyspepsia/nausea all day, cannot eat). Was thinking to replace it with something else. I just don't know with what as bisoprolol also didn't quite fit to me and Nebivolol was definately better for peripheral circulation by its b3 agonism.

Are there any other similar b1 antagonist/b3 agonists with similar efficacy as Nebivolol? Or what would be your suggestion (who have experience or knowledge with beta blockers)?

Thanx
Very rare people have issues with it. But take before bed and with food and see if that helps. There are none as selective as Nebilivol from what I know.

My next two in order of choice would be- bisoprolol and then metoprolol XL. Both will likely make you feel a bit more fatigued though.

Find what works for you and I’d find a good cardiologist and stop playing guesswork with this stuff IMO.

2,5mg has great effect on me ? why take more if you need less ?
It’s all based on bodyweight, age, heart health, gear usage, HGH, diet and lifestyle, and why you’re using it.

2.5mg is more than enough for me at 34 using it to be cardio protective, but some need more.

IMO everyone should start low and work their way up or have a cardiologist/knowledgeable PCP dial it in.

It’s all based on bodyweight, age, heart health, gear usage, HGH, diet and lifestyle, and why you’re using it.

2.5mg is more than enough for me at 34 using it to be cardio protective, but some need more.

IMO everyone should start low and work their way up or have a cardiologist/knowledgeable PCP dial it in.
My exact point :)

2,5mg has great effect on me ? why take more if you need less ?
Well obviously if 2.5mg works well for you, then you don't need more. I am prescribed 5mg which is good for me. I go up to 10-15mg if I go on a blast and reduce back to 5mg when I stop.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws