over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Starting a coaching career

Th3manmurph

Registered
Newbies
I plan on paying for the issa online courses to become a certified trainer I dabbled in training a few people over the past years but my job I have now in a different industry pays decent I make 26 a hr what are steps or tips I should take to become a successful coach and make it one day my full time gig

Have a long term track record for yourself that you can use to show people what you have accomplished. Seems that is where most all top trainers started. Passing a course that anyone can take and pass really does not mean you have knowledge or the ability to pass it along effectively.

You talking about I’m person training or online shit? CSCS is gold, it’s actually a worthless study up and stupid verification that really means jack dick, BUT, those four letter carry a lot of cred for people that don’t the nuance of how dumb it kind of is.

If we are talking online bodybuilding shit, I’ll be honest with there are 3 most important things are

1. Be knowledgeable, and be able to explain to people what and why.
2. Look the part. (To an extent) you don’t to walk around stage lean all the time but have muscle and look decent.
3. Give them your time and attention. Respond quickly and thoroughly and make them feel you are their only client. I don’t care how good of a coach or rep someone has, if a client feels like they are just a number to a coach that is carry some ridic 150 client load, they’ll check out on you real quick.

HOW TO BE LEGENDARY COACH - the squirrel method

1) Find people with great genetics already in contest shape. Then show them some goofball technique so you can take credit for their entire prep.
2) Don't waste time on complicated individual programming. Cut and paste.
3) Don't waste time on complicated individual diets. Cut and paste.
4) Provide EZ access to compounds that work great when if programming and diet is.... Cut and paste.
5) Let female clients know that for you to expertly tailor their unique (cut and paste) programming and diet you must assess them in the nude.
6) Send female clients dick pics (cut and paste).
7) If any client is going to look bad, cut ties and paste Facebook with personal drama so people believe you stopped working with the client because they were an asshole, not because you are a crap coach. The universe will always create an endless supply of suckers (cut and paste).

It’s almost impossible to just “be a coach” and make money. Unless you have an incredible track record and competition history, you gotta basically do it for free for awhile, learn the ropes and show your client’s results. Also, being personal trainer be a coach is a vastly diff thing. ISSA won’t help u one bit as a coach.

Get fucking shredded and be a walking advertisement. And when people ask u question about what u did and show interest, offer to help them for free.

It’s almost impossible to just “be a coach” and make money. Unless you have an incredible track record and competition history, you gotta basically do it for free for awhile, learn the ropes and show your client’s results. Also, being personal trainer be a coach is a vastly diff thing. ISSA won’t help u one bit as a coach.

Get fucking shredded and be a walking advertisement. And when people ask u question about what u did and show interest, offer to help them for free.
Joseph Pircher basically did it this way. Getting clout from another famous coach also certainly helps. It does sorta seem like a pyramid scheme in a way... like everyone wants to get coaching from AJ, but AJ's too busy and expensive so then AJ's clients become coaches and then people assume they'll get the same results if the work with somebody who was one of AJ's top athletes. Then one of those athlete/coaches hits the lottery with a client and sudddenly he's a famous coaching getting tons of clients and everyone wants to work with him and the cycle continues.

1) Find people with great genetics already in contest shape. Then show them some goofball technique so you can take credit for their entire prep.
4) Provide EZ access to compounds that work great when if programming and diet is.... Cut and paste.
5) Let female clients know that for you to expertly tailor their unique (cut and paste) programming and diet you must assess them in the nude.
7) If any client is going to look bad, cut ties and paste Facebook with personal drama so people believe you stopped working with the client because they were an asshole, not because you are a crap coach. The universe will always create an endless supply of suckers (cut and paste).
I know at least 5 coaches that stick to 6 out of those 7 points.

And yes,
The universe will always create an endless supply of suckers

Joseph Pircher basically did it this way. Getting clout from another famous coach also certainly helps. It does sorta seem like a pyramid scheme in a way... like everyone wants to get coaching from AJ, but AJ's too busy and expensive so then AJ's clients become coaches and then people assume they'll get the same results if the work with somebody who was one of AJ's top athletes. Then one of those athlete/coaches hits the lottery with a client and sudddenly he's a famous coaching getting tons of clients and everyone wants to work with him and the cycle continues.
Interesting. I actually had no idea who Pircher was or why he was known. I just knew him as the podcast guy. Was he an AJ guy?

Have a long term track record for yourself that you can use to show people what you have accomplished. Seems that is where most all top trainers started. Passing a course that anyone can take and pass really does not mean you have knowledge or the ability to pass it along effectively.
That true. But it does help to be certified by a top notch organization such as issa

I kind of overlooked the coach thing. I thought he meant personal trainer. That’s why I said being Issa certified will definitely help draw clients to you when you tell them you are certified. Also looking the part is one of if not the biggest ways to attract clients imo

It seems like all the people with a good physique and sizable social media presence are doing online coaching for their income source.

Balancing a current job while pursuing a new career path can be challenging but rewarding. Here are some steps and tips to help you become a successful coach:1. Gain Hands-On Experience: Continue training people and gather as much practical experience as you can.2. Network and Learn: Connect with other coaches and professionals in the field. Attend workshops and seminars to learn and network.
You’re joking right? I’m gonna bet it’s not long until “your” account is gone, what a bot.

I have been training for 19 years. I am currently 35 and I started competing at the age of 25 (in bodybuilding because I had previously done powerlifting). I had my first client a year after I made my debut on the stage, but before I really started making money from it, 5 years passed and I was very active on the Internet, IG, YT, etc. . it takes time to build a brand and if you really create good competitors, customers will start coming after some time, but it takes years - now coaching is my only job (I also invest in real estate or the stock market but it's passive income so I don't treat it as a job) and I earn as much from this as CEOs of large companies in my country, but it took a long time.

I never did it for money, only out of pure passion and love for bodybuilding, and believe me when I say that if you do it with money in mind, nothing will come of it.

8. Steal material made by proven coaches and pass it off as your own

Like that one guy did with John Meadows’ stuff years and years ago

Well first it sounds like you don't have any experience?. An ISSA Nutrition course is a good idea to gain basic knowledge. Knowledge is always the most valuable asset. Which most "coaches" out there, do not have nor do they seek. Its a reguritation of what they have seen others do, which in my opinion is robbery as someone is hiring you for your EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE. Trusting the coach with their time, energy, money and health.

Study for 6-12 months... than take on people for FREE and be honest that your new and learning, thats what I did for quite sometime. From there once you have results to show and back what you do, than you can start to ask for money.

Read online, read books, watch videos. Seek knowledge first, not money

I know few of those.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity