advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm now coaching full time - no parachute!

hawkmoon

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
After 16+ years with the same company I got caught in a new wave of restructuring. I survived the GFC and everything thereafter, but times change.
So now, retirement package in hand, I am going all in on something I actually care about, building my own thing and helping others. I'm pretty much ready for retirement financially, but not mentally - I still have more to do and give!

If you don't already follow me on IG I'd appreciate if you could lend your support. See me at www.cmtphysiques.com

CMT PHYSIQUES LOGO MD.png

Attachments

• Untitled presentation.png
    Untitled presentation.png
    877.4 KB · Views: 73
Glad you got a retirement package - the corporate world can be brutal right now and a lot of people aren't getting them.

I saw you mention this on Instagram a few days ago and a big congratulations to you. John Meadows was in a similar position when he left JP Morgan - he took enough money out of his accounts to pay his mortgage off but that was his only parachute.

I wish you much success in this new chapter!

Congrats on starting it up full time and good luck.

Getting clients is pretty easy especially if you know where to look for the demographic you are targeting.

I have been coaching for a minute let us know if there is anything you need help with

Sorry to hear about your job going the way it did but these things have a way of turning out very well when you are doing something you love to do. You will do very well on this line of work. Good to see you're still killing it.

Thanks for the kind words guys. @danieltx - I see lots of turmoil, and now parts of the finance world are getting clobbered. I don't see the business model lasting another 20 years.
I was very lucky to get a package, and John M is a great model of how to turn that bump in the road into success. I intend to work hard and give what I can. At this stage of my life helping others feel successful is incredible gratifying.

good luck. sometimes change is good... gets the motivation flowing again!!!

That is outstanding man , im not sure about Japan but in the US if you can get your clients in shape without fucking up their health, you will be turning down clients steadily.!!

I wish you the best and have to admit im a bit jealous.

Sorry to hear that your job is no more but doing something you love doing and earning something makes up for it. Here's to your endeavor working out (pun) for you!

If you do remote coaching as well you might be able to land clients in the states or in the UK/EU too.

Change is fun and motivating Hawkmoon so congrats to you on your new endeavor.
I love my 9 to 5, but would love to build up a slow coaching biz on the side. Dream job.

Impressive website. Impressive life. Impressive accomplishments as well. Prayers for your future success!

Living in Japan as long as you have, I am sure you are familiar with the following quote. Your circumstances and attitude just reminded me of it, so I thought I'd share it for all to ponder and appreciate.

“There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.”
― Miyamoto Musashi

Way to create your own destiny from what you already possess Hawkmoon!

Thanks again guys for all the support. I've been on this board almost as I've been in Japan, joining shortly after getting my internet connection up and running.
Always a great group of people that look out for each other and want the best for each. The way it should be.

As the immortal straight-edge HC band SSD Control said it so poetically:

Gotta stick together
Gotta stick together
Gotta stick together
Gotta stick together
Like Glue Like Crew

:LOL:

Always enjoyed your posts.... wish you the best of luck my friend!!!!

I'll look for you on the gram. Sucks about the layoff, I feel like I'm probably headed in the same direction with the pending m&a my company is dealing with. On the bright side it sounds like you've been smart with your finances and can now do what most folks only dream about... Work for yourself and control your own destiny.

Thanks again for all the nice words guys and the IG follows. I'd reply back to each of you individually but this thread would exponentially blow up.

Best of luck for sure! I'm sure you'll be a success.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131