over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nebivolol to lower RHR

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
Think someone did mention it yeah but I haven’t tried it no I wasn’t really able to find much evidence as to why it would make any real difference (not saying it doesn’t I just couldn’t find anything to say it may)
Only one way to find out then ;).

Adding Nebivolol (2.5mg at night) has made a large improvement with my RHR. Dropped my RHR by 20. My HRH was slowing ticking upwards over the years and was hanging around 75-80 during light activity. With that I figured it was time to lower it because it’s not an ideal number and it also was affecting my sleep.

Now at night I’m ~50, and moderate activity puts me in the low to mid 60’s. My sleep apnea events have drastically improved as well. So it’s been a great addition for me improving quality of life.

Just for reference my BP has been averaging 115/70, and I also utilize Telmisartin at 40mg/day.

I personally need to do more cardio!!!! I loathe cardio!!!! But I told myself this year I need to improve on this aspect.

Cage

So an update

3 weeks at the dosage of 5mg

Has seen the below reductions (pics attached)

27th December - today

Nearly 10 drop in RHR I’m quite happy with this

Attachments

• IMG_8588.jpeg
    IMG_8588.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_8688.jpeg
    IMG_8688.jpeg
    57.1 KB · Views: 13
So an update

3 weeks at the dosage of 5mg

Has seen the below reductions (pics attached)

27th December - today

Nearly 10 drop in RHR I’m quite happy with this

Nice! How are you feeling on it?

Didn’t work for me..has been on metoprolol forever now
I’ve been on metoprolol too for quite some time. Went to ask my dr about about nebivolol and got shut down. He’s always been on my side with things I recommend but he didn’t think this was a good idea. I assume because the metoprolol is doing what it’s supposed to be doing.

Since starting nebivolol I notice my sleep has really improved atleast so far. Likely do to the lowered hear rate at night allowing my body to relax more.

Since starting nebivolol I notice my sleep has really improved atleast so far. Likely do to the lowered hear rate at night allowing my body to relax more.
β-blockers in general interfere with the over-activation of sympathetic nervous system (SNS) so it may help indeed.

β-blockers in general interfere with the over-activation of sympathetic nervous system (SNS) so it may help indeed.
I have been hospitalized for insomnia several times..I’ve had a lot of 4+ days without sleeping and no sign of being tired.

They tried everything on me to make me sleep..wasn’t until I was around 28 that I finally agreed to take beta blockers..funny thing? My insomnia stopped completely that very day

I have been hospitalized for insomnia several times..I’ve had a lot of 4+ days without sleeping and no sign of being tired.

They tried everything on me to make me sleep..wasn’t until I was around 28 that I finally agreed to take beta blockers..funny thing? My insomnia stopped completely that very day
I've been taking Nebivolol for so long I don't even remember its initial effect on my sleep but it totally makes sense.

I've been taking Nebivolol for so long I don't even remember its initial effect on my sleep but it totally makes sense.
Agreed, and I read somewhere I think on this forum that Nebivolol is something every bodybuilder should at least consider taking. And I agree. It's definitely something worth looking into imo.

Agreed, and I read somewhere I think on this forum that Nebivolol is something every bodybuilder should at least consider taking. And I agree. It's definitely something worth looking into imo.
I was already slightly tachycardic in my teens so using it was kind of a no-brainer.
I also like its effect on Nitric Oxide.

This thread made me pick up some Nebivolol - since adding in tren and getting up to 270 my RHR is concistently 80-85 from my base of 55-65

This thread made me pick up some Nebivolol - since adding in tren and getting up to 270 my RHR is concistently 80-85 from my base of 55-65
That's what it did to me as well, went from RHR of 80s to RHR of 60s. Except my heart rate was due to HGH lol.

Nebivolol dropped my RHR, but I struggle to get my heat rate pass 140 (im 35). I Feel like it limits the output of heavy compound movements like squats.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131