over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Color of Tren

Sicdog

Registered
Is all tren amber colored or can it have a light color like test. Thanks

Have read that majority of color or colors are due from ooxidation. Not sure how accurate it is though.

Tren should be dark yellow to brown in color. I've never seen light yellow tren in person.

Ive seen it dark brown, dark gold, and yellow like a test. MG to CC ratio also comes into play among other factors.

Yeah if its a darker color its from when it was brewed because the higher the temp you heat it at the darker it gets from oxidization. I think it starts to get dark amber at over 90 Celsius. The color should not really be an indicator of it, as it all depends on the oils and heat used in the making process.

I've had tren a/mast p/ test p as a blend and it was dark amber. Went with the tren e/mast e/test e this time around and its more of a yellowish color which raised a little concern initally but I'm slowly starting to feel the effects.

Tren should be dark yellow to brown in color. I've never seen light yellow tren in person.

in my old brewing days... for whatever reason, when ever I used comp t-h it always came out that way... fina I will say would vary if heat was used in regards to how dark it got when trying accelerate the process, regardless it was still dark as fuck in comparison...

Is all tren amber colored or can it have a light color like test. Thanks

Yes it can be very light colored just like test. I know the last I had was from gauls and there's was very very light. I questioned it until I got the dreaded cough when I took it then I realized was def tren. They said it is due to the very low heating process and the type of oil they use goes into play as well.

The higher the melting point, the more heat is needed to dissolve the hormone, oxidization occurs when the temps are raised. Since Tren A melts higher than Tren E, that why it is usually darker, that is that I have discovered in my own science experiments.

Tren A can range from light gold to dark orange. Low quality raws will turn darker.

the bd tren ace 25ml form ip are clear. i have gotten tren enathate from gauls that was clear.

Tren A can range from light gold to dark orange. Low quality raws will turn darker.

this doesnt add up to what everyone else is saying..... Just wondering if your raws statement has any sediment.

Mine came out yellow and I always thought if it was amber it was due to oxidization. The color of the stuff I got now is also yellow both tren a and e, and from a great sponser.

I've had it come out years ago from almost neon yellow color to a dark amber

If it's overheated it'll be dark. Otherwise it'll be a light green color. Dark tren can be still be just as potent, though.

the bd tren ace 25ml form ip are clear. i have gotten tren enathate from gauls that was clear.

I use the bd also clear. I just got some from horizon just as clear. propharma was redish. endo's is orange

this doesnt add up to what everyone else is saying..... Just wondering if your raws statement has any sediment.

What he said is completely false. The quality of the raws has nothing to do with the color of tren, its the temperature it is heated up to. The dark color comes from oxidization, the higher the temp, the darker it gets. Basic as that pretty much. Doesnt mean if you have bad raws, it comes out amber, or if you have good it comes out clear.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131