over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

combatting trensomnia

i was actually just thinking this. so no insomnia issues with trest, eh?

No, that's the beauty of it but I still got night sweats and my blood pressure went up but BP meds got that back in line. I can't use Tren. I've tried A, E & Hex. MAJOR insomnia. I can't sleep at all and that's very unhealthy mentally and physically. Strength really went up with Trest! If you can handle 50mg EOD you'll see and feel the difference. Some guys use more than that. I'm 50 so, that's enough for me.

THIS

8-10 hits off the bong of some nice Indica always did the trick for me :D

you beat me to it STUMPY. on the heaviest dose of tren ace i ever used (150mg cattle pellet style) i was a walking side effect of tren lol. smoked copious amounts of weed at night (most of the day too lol) it helped the most with sleep

i dont fall asleep good in general now so my nightly routine is:
1500mg gaba supp
10mg melatonin
100mg benedryl

and usually 3-4 hits of hybrid thc vape:D
-F2S
Edit: oh, and tren e was WAY worse sides for me than tren a. waaaay worse. id use tren a before e all day long.

Last edited:
I can get to sleep on tren, but I can't stay asleep for long. If I'm lucky I'll get 4 hours of actual sleep when I'm lying in bed for 8 hours.

Trest doesn't interfere with my sleep at all. It doesn't give the same look as tren, but I greatly prefer it.
No, that's the beauty of it but I still got night sweats and my blood pressure went up but BP meds got that back in line. I can't use Tren. I've tried A, E & Hex. MAJOR insomnia. I can't sleep at all and that's very unhealthy mentally and physically. Strength really went up with Trest! If you can handle 50mg EOD you'll see and feel the difference. Some guys use more than that. I'm 50 so, that's enough for me.

ya based on all the rave reviews everyones giving on trest on here anymore, im def gonna be giving it a try soon. i got some NPP to use up on the my next cycle after this one, but after that ill def be giving trest a shot. also good to know it doesnt give u guys insomnia.

I think part of the problem is that you get so hot and sweat a lot. I usually would only wear a pair of boxers and then only use a sheet, even in the winter.
Sleeping in a cool room with a fan on will help.

ya i have to do this on every cycle, all gear gives me night sweats so a fan pointed at me all night is key.

you beat me to it STUMPY. on the heaviest dose of tren ace i ever used (150mg cattle pellet style) i was a walking side effect of tren lol. smoked copious amounts of weed at night (most of the day too lol) it helped the most with sleep

i dont fall asleep good in general now so my nightly routine is:
1500mg gaba supp
10mg melatonin
100mg benedryl

and usually 3-4 hits of hybrid thc vape:D
-F2S
Edit: oh, and tren e was WAY worse sides for me than tren a. waaaay worse. id use tren a before e all day long.

IF ONLY this worked for me, but unfortunately weed has the opposite effect and keeps me awake. as someone who has smoked a lot of pot over the course of their life, ive found i have to avoid smoking at least 3 hrs before bed or itll keep me awake, which i know is the exact opposite of the vast majority of ppl, like u guys lol (and im super jealous lol).

Every time id id get up id go smoke a bonghit.... STILL didnt do shit..... I fly thru Sour D on Tren.... doesn't help me at all

ya based on all the rave reviews everyones giving on trest on here anymore, im def gonna be giving it a try soon. i got some NPP to use up on the my next cycle after this one, but after that ill def be giving trest a shot. also good to know it doesnt give u guys insomnia.

Nandrolone gives me good results. I get comparable but better results with trest. Nothing gives me results as fast as trest ace except for some of the more toxic orals. I can only run those for a few weeks, but I can stay on trest for months on end without feeling bad or seeing negative effects on my bloodwork.

The main reason why I go with trest over nandrolone every time is the way they affect my sex drive. Deca and npp slowly kill my libido over time and eventually my ability to stay hard and finish. Trest does the opposite. It makes me want sex multiple times a day every day, and I'm in my 40s. It actually makes sex feel more pleasurable and intense. I wish I had found out about it sooner.

Nandrolone gives me good results. I get comparable but better results with trest. Nothing gives me results as fast as trest ace except for some of the more toxic orals. I can only run those for a few weeks, but I can stay on trest for months on end without feeling bad or seeing negative effects on my bloodwork.

The main reason why I go with trest over nandrolone every time is the way they affect my sex drive. Deca and npp slowly kill my libido over time and eventually my ability to stay hard and finish. Trest does the opposite. It makes me want sex multiple times a day every day, and I'm in my 40s. It actually makes sex feel more pleasurable and intense. I wish I had found out about it sooner.

ya man based on everyones experiences with it, trest just keeps sounding cooler and cooler. luckily for me, neither 19-nor give me any dick issues but if trest makes libido even stronger, all the better lol.

This works, but it doesn't fix my problem where I wake up all through the night. Edibles and tinctures last long enough to keep me asleep.

They also affect my job performance the next morning, so I can only do this on the weekends.

Trest gives me sleep issues. I wake up SEVERAL times a night usuallly... on 25mg ed and rarely make it all the way through the night on first get in bed

^ya not surprising. i think all gear gives me some insomnia to varying degrees, with tren and orals close to bedtime being the worst. i also am not the best sleeper in the first place so i think im kinda susceptible to it anyway. so far the best solutions ive found are xanax and ambien, got some seroquel on the way to try as well. might just be one of those sides u have to just accept as part of gear use.

5-HTP and magnesium glycinate. Make sure its glycinate and not the cheap oxide crap from a grocery store

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131