advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When to time tren ace injections to avoid Trensomnia?

Goatofthunder

Newbies
Hi all.

I´ve been on 50 mg a day tren ace for the past 12 days.
No sides to speak of until last night when i didn´t fall a sleep until after 4 hours
:(

I´ve read somewhere that shooting just before bedtime could be benefitial since the tren doesn´t peak until a few hours later.
Any one have experience with this?

I think once you get a certain level in your system then insomnia is inevitable. I use to run 150 a day and could still sleep. Affects everyone differently.

I highly doubt it because after a couple weeks the tren will be flowing through your veins so regardless if you inject morning or night you already have it in you...

I disagree. If I do it within 4 hours of going to bed its a lock that I'm wide awake in the middle of the night. I have been trying low dose cabergoline in the morning and taking my tren shot right after work a good 6 or 7 hours before bed. So far so good.

I can't speak for anyone but myself, but once the serum levels have built up in my blood, timing doesn't matter.

The only "cure" that's worked for me:

Elitropin. Daily.

Email Mexi...money well-spent!

gotta agree once it peaks in ya system, ur screwed if prone

however if it really mattered, dont inject right before bed, coz if ya cop the cough right before bed and start sweating ur ass off i can assure you u wont be sleeping, and gonna be one angry muffin the next day

gotta agree once it peaks in ya system, ur screwed if prone

however if it really mattered, dont inject right before bed, coz if ya cop the cough right before bed and start sweating ur ass off i can assure you u wont be sleeping, and gonna be one angry muffin the next day

So very true!!!

kinda like the bonus round of trensomnia LOL...

I pinned ED at 7am.....never had any sleep issues.... but i agree after "build-up" it doesn't matter.....just my .02

I would pin about 8pm every night and be in bed about ten. No problems with insomnia until about week 4-5. If I would pin at 8-9pm be asleep by 10-11 im wide awake tossing and turning trying to go back to sleep about 5am. It seems to be leveling out a little bit for me though im on week 6 now

when

I agree with everything except, I seem to get less mind fuckt if I keep levels as stable as possible ed injects help me with that. The before bed injects don't bother me even if I do get the dreaded tren coughs I keep the air on almost year round : )...

Better for me earlier in the day. That's seemed to have worked with insomnia.

I didn't think a fast acting acetate even was capable of building up in your system.

Hi all.

No sides to speak of until last night when i didn´t fall a sleep until after 4 hours

I´ve read somewhere that shooting just before bedtime could be benefitial since the tren doesn´t peak until a few hours later.

Is this your first time with tren? The reason I ask I used to get all the sides when I first used tren. Now after many times I don't experience any sides except minor heartburn and tren cough if I nick a vein.

Better for me earlier in the day. That's seemed to have worked with insomnia.

I didn't think a fast acting acetate even was capable of building up in your system.

Dr. G talked about the tren metabolism deal in his thread and since its processed thru the kidneys at a limited rate, once you hit the ceiling on that rate the rest isnt going anywhere so has a somewhat compounding effect even if ace at a high enough dose.. and which ester doesnt matter once either, once it cleaved off and free tren is circulating it left to just takes a number and waits on the ol kidneys to do their thing...

I find early morning to work best for me for a couple reasons. It seems like I build up more heat and sweat like a pig if I take it near bedtime. The other reason is I like pinning the quads and walking around all day helps avoid any discomfort from building up.

I pin before bed for that reason but honestly by the time your plasma levels are elevated after a week or so I don't think it really makes a difference.

I can't speak for anyone but myself, but once the serum levels have built up in my blood, timing doesn't matter.

The only "cure" that's worked for me:

Elitropin. Daily.

Email Mexi...money well-spent!
Whats elitropin?? I'm curious. On the AAS tren I had horrific sleep..hell I did a 3o day run with IML PH trenabol and sleep was also horrific.

Has anyone ever tried Ambien while on it? Any luck?

A couple benadryl do me right....

I pin ace 125mg EOD....No difference in sleep on a pin or no pin day.

Also on 100 tren E so that might be helping keep levels evened out....highly recommended!!!

Hi all.

You can try to inject at bedtime but eventually after the cycles rolling it wont matter much. Try some Melatonin and/or ZMA

Whats elitropin?? I'm curious. On the AAS tren I had horrific sleep..hell I did a 3o day run with IML PH trenabol and sleep was also horrific.

Has anyone ever tried Ambien while on it? Any luck?

eli is a brand of growth hormone, alot of people find growth relives trensomnia, i myself found this true wen using peptides with tren

i tried ambien, wasnt a fan, it worked but left my zombied out the next day

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner