over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time to “up the dose” options

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
Damn he vanish like this ?

Hope he figures it out

Why did he delete his account?
Only time I see that is usually when people get in trouble with LE?????

His coach probably told him to get the fuck off the forums and stop seeking advice elsewhere. I know I would have.
This sounds logical 👍🏿^^^

Always been an oddball from the beginning. Weird love/hate trust/distrust relationship with his coach.
This forum probably puzzled him further.
Yep, very strange.
I also thought it was weird that his coach basically had no idea what he was doing because his client was also large.
Like was fine coaching 180lbers but once he got a big guy, basically couldnt advise correctly.
Anyways, it's fine to go back to your OG coach, but deleting your account? lol extra weird shit.

As much as I supported the guy I called BS on him since day one. Nothing added up. The cycles, weights, pics etc.

If @luki7788 didn’t have first hand experiences speaking with him I would have called troll.

But he is likely off somewhere with his comfortable coach looking in the mirror debating his current plan he’s been on for a week.

Sometimes the biggest downfall in this sport can be ourselves when we can’t get out of our own way.

This guy just wanted to be the biggest fish in the pond. I get it, comfortable is easy.

Hopefully he comes back on here 6-12 months from now with a pro card and shuts us all up. 🤷‍♂️

As much as I supported the guy I called BS on him since day one. Nothing added up. The cycles, weights, pics etc.

If @luki7788 didn’t have first hand experiences speaking with him I would have called troll.

But he is likely off somewhere with his comfortable coach looking in the mirror debating his current plan he’s been on for a week.

Sometimes the biggest downfall in this sport can be ourselves when we can’t get out of our own way.

This guy just wanted to be the biggest fish in the pond. I get it, comfortable is easy.

Hopefully he comes back on here 6-12 months from now with a pro card and shuts us all up. 🤷‍♂️

Again anything is possible but something seemed off about the amount of calories he claimed to consume with the amount of cardio he was doing.
He always looked to be holding a fuck ton of water to for his dose and diet

Again anything is possible but something seemed off about the amount of calories he claimed to consume with the amount of cardio he was doing.
He always looked to be holding a fuck ton of water to for his dose and diet
I’ve pulled off some crazy ass transformations. But the rebound insulin pics and 30 plus lean pounds in weeks. That’s some Lee Priest shit.

I need what you said earlier for the new guy. I needed him to post a pic pointing to PM to believe it all. 😂

Honestly, I never thought for one second he was a troll or that he wanted to be a big fish in the pond or any of that. I truly believe he just severely second guessed himself constantly and seriously lacked confidence in himself and the process for one reason or another. Bit of a headcase, and unfortunate he couldn’t go more than one week with @luki7788 (though, for Luki, that may be fortunate lol).

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws