over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time to “up the dose” options

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
Almond milk
Whatever protein powder u have (probably have to have a casein mix in it)
SF pudding mix

The onnnly downside is u gotta let the mix freeze for 24hrs which kinda is a pain. I tend to forget to make it and then want it immediately lol
This is what I’m sure would happen with me
It also forces u to buy diff flavors of protein. I’ve been a Chocolate Fudge TN guy forever, probably the best chocolate flavor protein ever. But it limits my protein ice cream creations lol

Also, this thread is spreading out of control 😂
You wanna up your dose? This is your thread.

Test dose
Ice cream dose

Pretty sure I’ll just keep eating reg ice cream. Not a cheat unless I feel dirty about it and fart my ass off the next day

Absolutely! I pretty much just use a single recipe because I think it’s tasty and I feel like I nailed the macros to make it guilt free.

600ml fat free milk
60 grams of ON Whey Extreme Chocolate Milk.
4 sweet n low packets
10 grams of Jello Pudding Mix (Chocolate or Fudge)

I just shake it all up in one of my protein blender bottles and then transfer it to the pint container. I freeze them for about 24 hrs or more.

When I pull it out of the freezer, I run hot water over the container for about 5-10 seconds. I let it sit for 15-20 mins. I then use a spoon to flatten the top of the ice cream. Having a mound in the middle can ruin the blade. Next I run it on the ice cream setting. Pull it out, scrape the sides with a butter knife and then run it again on "re-spin". You can eat it at this point but I like to throw it back in the freezer for another 30 minutes, it gets the texture just right. Tastes like store bought to me.

Things to note. With the low fat recipes like this one, you want to thaw it because you don't want to risk the machine burning out. Happened to my first machine. Low fat makes for a harder mixture when it's frozen. I use the ON Extreme chocolate milk because I tried it with some of their other flavors and it just wasn't as tasty in my opinion. They had more of an artificial flavor if that makes sense.

Macros:

490 Calories
69 grams of Protein
46 grams of Carbs
3 grams of fat
This may be a dumb question, but will show how I eat year round. 😂

Could you use almond or cashew milk instead of dairy based? I never pretended to be a chef. LOL

Edit- @TheOtherOne55 answered it already. LOL my bad.

I just wanted to post I stack ice creams as well...all flavors.

If you add a small amount of alcohol to your ice cream, it will lower the freezing point and it will be creamier and smoother with less ice crystals as well.

I’ve rewatched the series at least 10 times but after the 2nd or 3rd rewatch I stop after Steve Carrel leaves. Michael Scott might be the greatest comedic TV character of all time - and this is coming from a die hard Seinfeld/Curb fan.
I gotta go with Charlie Kelly...

Yup! It really lives up to all the hype. If you go protein heavy with skim milk, make sure to let it thaw out for 15-20 mins before loading into to Creami or else you risk damaging the apparatus that holds the blade and risk it going up in smoke. Happened with my first unit. It isn't as much an issue with recipes that have a higher fat content.

You can forgo the 15-20 min wait if you just add 1/2 cup Greek yogurt before blending.

even 8 units is a large dosage, I don't deny it, what Dorian did in the past

you can believe it or not, I have Italian PRO Open friends, one of them recently started working with Patrick Tuor, when we met for training he showed me the chemical program, ZERO insulin, GH 8 Units (possibly pharmacy) , chemistry does not exceed 2G (Testosterone Boldenone NPP slow esters)

diet: lots of proteins, lots of good fats, medium carbohydrates for a boy weighing almost 125kg
Was that Buonuomo? ^^

Consider that he "just" ended up competing and he is "cruising" to his off season/bulking season, maybe once he will start that doses will go up a bit and insulin will be added too.

Tbh since he changed coach he looks much healthier.

I just wanted to post I stack ice creams as well...all flavors.

If you add a small amount of alcohol to your ice cream, it will lower the freezing point and it will be creamier and smoother with less ice crystals as well.
Not a huge fan of ice cream, but this is intriguing to me… What type of alcohol do you use for this? Rum, Vodka, Bourbon?

Cage

he's a strange guy - he bothered me all day long with various questions before we started working together - I even talked to him for over an hour on WhatsApp and then he paid for a month of cooperation, worked for a week, submitted the first check-in and already never contacted me again lol - all I know is that he went back to his previous coach

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131