over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prop for subQ injections?

I agree but some noob injectors seem to balk at IM injections, seem too invasive which is why they tried these other methods of admin. Most here wouldn't even do 4ml IM in the glute. It's like 3ml in the glute, 2ml in the shoulder max. Though I've known bodybuilders who have done 10ml in the glute at one time, I did a combo shot of 6.5ml in the glute every 10 days or whatever at some time, no problem at all and I'm far from big.

I don't seem to have much scar tissue in my glutes, not that I can "feel." No Synthol- like hypertrophy either lol.
Did you take some time off between cycles? That will limit scaring.

If I'm reading this right, they investigated the viability of doing a gram of test, undecanoate, 4ml (!) subq.

"Based on our findings, the option of SC injection could be considered a reasonable choice for some patients or an alternative when deep IM injection is undesirable or not feasible. Most likely in practice this would be based on dividing the 4 mL into two 2-mL injections administered on either side of the abdomen."

Interesting info,,,Thanks for sharing!

IMHO, part of the issue with questions and threads like these are that it rarely indicates if the poster is talking about a traditional SubQ inject as we typically do with GH and peps which is into belly & flanks …..OR…..into a muscle.

I have not had luck using the former as it sort of sits there and forms a weird welt and even a pocket (dept?) of oil for close to a week.

However, I do use the latter and it’s worked well for many years. I push the slin pin down as far as it will go “in” the muscle knowing that it probably still falls short of actually hitting the muscle.

Who knows. Maybe in my tri’s and delts I get lucky as I’m lean but no way I hit muscle when I do this in my quads and chest.

I also limit injections like these to 1/2ml

I wanted to give an update on this since I started the thread. I tried to experiment with this option for administration. I had bad bruising, lumps, soreness at injection sites. I eventually quit after about 3 weeks. Definitely not doing that again. Maybe it works for others but not for me.

When cruising or on TRT dose, I prefer frequent injections of like 0.1-0.2 ml which I usually pin SubQ. Never been an issue, whether prop, enan or any other test. Sometimes redness in injection site but that's it

After a few weeks your skin will feel like a constant welt and it will get old fast. Just my experience.
This 👆
I pin my test prop EOD with a 27 gauge 1/2” slin pin in my quads and lats these days. I didn’t like the feel at the injection site with subQ.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jedijen
NapsGear