over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Subcutaneous injections for gear

Ive been doing intramuscular for over 20 years, with some probably dirty mexican gear at one point and zero infections etc. First time doing subcutaneous, and I got a huge lump, Im talking like 2 inches long and a good half inch wide...The shot was done well under the skin, and the shot went in just fine with no pain. .75 of test with 27 g. Doesnt seem like an infection or anything, but now I have an awful lump on my lower ab that sticks out extremley noticeably. Its like I did a synthol shot in my stomach. Its pretty damn hard but not as hard as scar tissue in glute. Any chance of this going away. Ive been massaging it like Big A talks about SEO but it seems like its pretty damn lumpy already....was defintely not expecting this at all, and im "terrified" this is permament...

For me, I found out to keep the single dosage really low, because the lumps. With 0.1ml as max. When I m doing 0.2ml the lumps are really big and also need around 2 to 3 weeks to disappear. And I always heat the gear a little bit before injecting.

I m doing this when I switch from blasts to trt, with Test E. Or now, the first time, with Deca. Because it s so high dosed, Dragon Pharma 500mg/ml, that it s impossible for my muscle to handle it. Extreme PIP. Tried it once with 0.2ml mixed with 1ml Test E 250mg. As I ordered, I was sure it s a dumb idea. I never used such high dosed gear before, and I m in the game since 26 years. Stupid

For me, I found out to keep the single dosage really low, because the lumps. With 0.1ml as max. When I m doing 0.2ml the lumps are really big and also need around 2 to 3 weeks to disappear. And I always heat the gear a little bit before injecting.

I m doing this when I switch from blasts to trt, with Test E. Or now, the first time, with Deca. Because it s so high dosed, Dragon Pharma 500mg/ml, that it s impossible for my muscle to handle it. Extreme PIP. Tried it once with 0.2ml mixed with 1ml Test E 250mg. As I ordered, I was sure it s a dumb idea. I never used such high dosed gear before, and I m in the game since 26 years.

I m doing this when I switch from blasts to trt, with Test E. Or now, the first time, with Deca. Because it s so high dosed, Dragon Pharma 500mg/ml, that it s impossible for my muscle to handle it. Extreme PIP. Tried it once with 0.2ml mixed with 1ml Test E 250mg. As I ordered, I was sure it s a dumb idea. I never used such high dosed gear before, and I m in the game since 26 years. Stupid

Thanks for your post. I was stressing out big time . The lump was so huge it was sticking out of my stomach like 3/4 of a inch and was just hideous. In last day or two it has shrunk dramatically but I think it might take a month to completely go away. I was worried that it was permanent ...I dont think its a viable option for me.

Thanks for your post. I was stressing out big time . The lump was so huge it was sticking out of my stomach like 3/4 of a inch and was just hideous. In last day or two it has shrunk dramatically but I think it might take a month to completely go away. I was worried that it was permanent ...I dont think its a viable option for me.
I've heard a lot of people say they don't tolerate subq shots very well in the abdominal area, and I'm not much of a fan either. I do most of my subq in the lower hip/side ass region (like a few inches below your obliques or where your pant waist sits. I find it especially easy to pinch up plenty of fat all over that area, especially if you do it when you're sitting down, making it easy to do daily subq by moving just a little from one spot to the next. And yeah, I occasionally get a little lump or bruise that dissipates within a day, but if you're doing a beach trip, etc it's not going to be visible with the shirt off at least. In terms of injection volume I find up to .6ml tolerable using the above-mentioned spots.

Reactions: cal
I've heard a lot of people say they don't tolerate subq shots very well in the abdominal area, and I'm not much of a fan either. I do most of my subq in the lower hip/side ass region (like a few inches below your obliques or where your pant waist sits. I find it especially easy to pinch up plenty of fat all over that area, especially if you do it when you're sitting down, making it easy to do daily subq by moving just a little from one spot to the next. And yeah, I occasionally get a little lump or bruise that dissipates within a day, but if you're doing a beach trip, etc it's not going to be visible with the shirt off at least. In terms of injection volume I find up to .6ml tolerable using the above-mentioned

what size pins do you use there ? perhaps Ill start with like .25 in that region...thanks.

what size pins do you use there ? perhaps Ill start with like .25 in that region...thanks.
Yeah man I'd say its worth a try! In the past I'd do GH or Test subq to either side of the belly button area and too often I was getting uncomfortable bumps. And now I'll only shoot the oblique area if doing small amounts like .15 or .2ml.

I've been using mostly 27g 1/2" for subq for quite some time but recently grabbed a box of 30g 1/2" that I'm liking. Takes a smidge longer to inject but I figure that keeps me from injecting too quickly, so less chance for discomfort.

Reactions: cal

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner